Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with rude customers?

I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.
I think this is one aspect of a restaurant business that is common place to see where customers behave this way. You will really need to have a thick skin to overlook these behaviors over time

Advertisement Placeholder
I think this is one aspect of a restaurant business that is common place to see where customers behave this way. You will really need to have a thick skin to overlook these behaviors over time
That is true about restaurants. Some customers tends not to be satisfied with whatever it is you cooked. If they do not complain about the salt, it will be the seasonings and they will complain about it in a rude manner. All you need is to be patient and handle the situation respectfully.

You can consider giving them some things for free when everything they patronise you. This is a good way of making them to rethink their being rude to you.

I think you should start getting used to it because your customers are always right. It's best you find out what they need and get it for them.

Issues of wrecked customers are very bad and alarming indeed, cos they complain steadily even when they use their own hands to damage the product. That's to say some persons are doing that just to ruin our business endeavour.

You can consider giving them some things for free when everything they patronise you. This is a good way of making them to rethink their being rude to you.
Maybe I can agree with the kindness because there is a saying that you cannot go wrong with kindness. Befriending the rude customer can change his color because sometimes a customer becomes rude only when he thinks that is being neglected by the staff.

There are different people with different personalities ,and the only way we can deal with such person's is patience. We need to follow them calmly ,and be able to endure their actions , however when it is obvious that they are doing things intentionally , they should be sent away
Most times some customers can be rude due to depression or one or two things they were facing from where they are coming from but you as a business owner should always know how to maintain people's reaction.

The best way to dealt with a rude customers in a business is to tolerate their behaviors and remain calm because you are doing business and this people are your customers.

I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.
One thing that I noticed I'm in the business place where I work is that we always make it a point of duty to treat customers as King because we will always tell you that no matter what the customer know that there right so even if the customers are rude or treat them right because the customers are not going to stay in the business for over.

I think you should start getting used to it because your customers are always right. It's best you find out what they need and get it for them.
Customers are not always right. Some customers are ready to destroy the image and reputation of your business if you allow them to behave the way they want, sometimes you have to put them in order before it is too late.

Whenever a customer behave rudely to you stay calm and do not exchange words with them so far they do not get in the way of your business or disturb the peace of other patrons. Your goal is to make sales.

Whenever a customer behave rudely to you stay calm and do not exchange words with them so far they do not get in the way of your business or disturb the peace of other patrons. Your goal is to make sales.
Some customers are very rude that no matter how you try to please them they will never be satisfy. Some can even be arrogant and destructive that if you do not do something to stop them on time, they will destroy your business.

The best answer to fool is silence,but since its business you just try and control yourself and do not engage them in an argument and attend to other customers

The best way to dealt with a rude customers in a business is to tolerate their behaviors and remain calm because you are doing business and this people are your customers.
Tolerate ? I don't see the need for you to tolerate people that are rude, you just need to let them understand that it is your business and you are the one to operate in the way that suits the society.

There is this popular saying my country that customer is always right,the only time a customer is not right is when he or she refuses to pay for goods purchase

Customers are not always right they are humans too and humans make mistake and not always right, a dude customer should be handled with patience because as a business owner that's to be expected

Rude customers can really become a menace and a problem to your business premises if you don't deal with them appropriately. If it is the type that gets into vabal abuses or things of such sort, simply have them leave your store peacefully before things get worse

This is a sensitive matter, which needs to be handled with wisdom. If you are not careful, does customers would be the ones to spoil your business for others. The best would be to answer them politely but answering them politely does not mean you should take everything crap from them.you can still put them in their place in a polite way

There are different people with different personalities ,and the only way we can deal with such person's is patience. We need to follow them calmly ,and be able to endure their actions , however when it is obvious that they are doing things intentionally , they should be sent away
The best way to deal with rude customers is to treat them with love and good hospitality there is no how you can treat them best by showing them goodness because they say customers are always right.

Well you have to just be level headed and don't make mistakes Because anything will make them angry so you must wait and be patient and do what is right for the business and just in case get some security involved you may never know what happens it's better to be safe than sorry these days people have very bad days that they are willing to fight

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds