Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with rude customers?

I do not really have to pursue them from coming to my business organisation to buy if I am the business owner, I'll just have to make sure that they do not have free access to bonuses or free promo that is going on in the business organisation.
That is not the case why do you want to do that?for me I will try all my best to ensure that the customer change his or her attitude,there is no way of deny him free bonuses and so on,but it is true dont just pursure them from your business place anyone can change

Advertisement Placeholder
That is not the case why do you want to do that?for me I will try all my best to ensure that the customer change his or her attitude,there is no way of deny him free bonuses and so on,but it is true dont just pursure them from your business place anyone can change
Then why are the rude ? There are some rude people in which rudeness is in their DNA and might be very difficult for you to stop them ,their need are always insatiable. Everyone understand niceness is reciprocal and if they are not nice with me then how will I be able to flow with them in my business organisation ?

One thing about these customers is that they always come with the mindset of the customer is always right when it's time for business.
You don't need to be rude as well, just be firm in explaining your side of things and ensure you fill them in with details. A lot of them are so ignorant.

Well customers are always right so it is just better to just endure them and still give the best customer service they need and you can checking up on them from time to time

In this kind of situation, I think it's best took train yourself to tolerate people's excesses because the kind of business you just mentioned really come with to many verbal assault. But for someone who is generally known by everyone to be rude, then you will just have to reply them with silence.

Will try as much as possible to be respectful to them and calm them down
but if they are persistence will show them the door
I personally don't believe in showing customer the door. If you want to patronize me and I see you are ready to, being rude would just be nothing to me, provided you get the products

I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.
One thing about serving the public is that you are bound to meet with persons of different baground and character,it is things you should expect,because having this in mind will not bother you that much,but all the same you need to be nice and polite to them,with this the confrontation will reduce.

Rude customers can be very annoying most of the time but then it is very important that you treat them as if you know exactly what they are talking about and that is definitely going to calm them down.

There are different kind of person or people likewise in business or let me say especially in business you get to see different kind of people the good and the bad you just have to have a lot patience to and wisdom to work with them

I personally don't believe in showing customer the door. If you want to patronize me and I see you are ready to, being rude would just be nothing to me, provided you get the products
You're right about that, there are some businesses that you'd get yourself involved in and it will be expected of you to expect these kind of situation. One just needs to be calm provided you get your business patronized

A rude person would hardly change, no matter how you treat such person. In this case, what would you do? To me the thing is just to carryout my business and forget about his character

There are different kind of person or people likewise in business or let me say especially in business you get to see different kind of people the good and the bad you just have to have a lot patience to and wisdom to work with them
Though I agree with you that you would definitely come across alot of annoying persons in business. I recently started my own graphic design gig and honestly I have come across so many annoying customers. What if you just can't cope with them, don't you think the best thing would be to cut them off?

I deal with rude customers by exhibiting the virtue of patience. If I'm still patient, and the customer is still indiscriminately rude, I'll just show him the exit.
Some customers have difficulty being able to express themselves at times. But as a business owner, it is better to be calm and patient at such times.

Rude customers can spoil ones business, the best ways to deal with them is to make friends with them, by doing that they will respect the spirit of friendship and always behave normal when one render service to them.

I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.
Personally I don't really care about any customer being rude as long as I have not already received his money for the purchase of my business product and services because I'm not going to eat his rudeness if I am after it.

The most important thing when it comes to dealing with any kind of customer whether the customer is rude or not is actually selling your product and services to the person and moving on.

I won't really have anything to do with such people , I'll just give them whatever they need and if I don't have i will just tell them I do not have . I won't place them in any bonus or incentive offer.

One of the best ways to deal with rude customers is by actually being very friendly with them. You can try as much as you can and others to explain things to them how the business is run and how you are making efforts to ensure that they are attended to.

For me I don't have any problem with them , it is their business if that is what they want to do. After all even if I am the one operating the business and they are coming to buy from me I will be the one to be earning .. I can't treat them rudely too.

The problem about businesses that other people are always going to see you as becoming too reactive if you are going to ask them to leave the premises so it is important to try to be polite as much as possible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds