Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with customers who wouldn't pay?

If they are popular and influential people, just call them out on social media and watch them rush to pay you. If they are not popular, just sue them to court after some period of time and let them pay damages and compensation.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a really tricky question. There's no way to identify customers that don't pay. The only thing is to be strict when doing business and refuse to sell on credit.
If it is a customer that has formed the habit of buying and not paying, then you need to stop giving him credit line or they would continue taking credit and would start having accumulated bills.

It is hard to identify customers who wouldn't pay. The best way to avoid this type of issue from arising is to collect all of your payment before selling or offering any of your services to any one. This would help reduce this type of issue.

Well the best way to deal with customers who refuse to pay for there services, is to report them to the security to take responsibility of that action and I believe the customer will pay.

To be honest, it's very hard to deal with such customers.
Some services are hard to revert if you don't get the payment like virtual services and such. If it's a physical product, then there is a chance to get it back but it's not possible all the time, as well.

So, how do you identify such customers and deal with them? Do you have any countermeasure in place to recognize them right away?
If so, please share those tips here.
This is very hard. The best thing is go persuade them to pay and some of these customers may be very stubborn that you may even need to involve the police. I have seen cases like that

If it is a customer that has formed the habit of buying and not paying, then you need to stop giving him credit line or they would continue taking credit and would start having accumulated bills.
Yeah. One shouldn't tolerate customers that buy on credit because they may want to continue buying on credit and like u said start having accumulated bills.

There are alot of business companies that always complain on the fact that, customers don't pay them.

I think the best solutions to such situation, is to stopped supplying them with the necessary services they wanted.

If they are popular and influential people, just call them out on social media and watch them rush to pay you. If they are not popular, just sue them to court after some period of time and let them pay damages and compensation.

Well, if a customer does not pay, then they may simply stop receiving services. It is, therefore, a very important thing to receive advance payments from the customers.

You have to make sure those people pay before you can give them your products, also not giving them your products on credits will also help, I think this the best way to handle this.

You have to make sure those people pay before you can give them your products, also not giving them your products on credits will also help, I think this the best way to handle this.
Your point is important because that is one of the best ways at which you can treat such people without that you're going to lose your money which is not going to be reasonable.

To be honest, it's very hard to deal with such customers.
Some services are hard to revert if you don't get the payment like virtual services and such. If it's a physical product, then there is a chance to get it back but it's not possible all the time, as well.

So, how do you identify such customers and deal with them? Do you have any countermeasure in place to recognize them right away?
If so, please share those tips here.

I believe that you don't really have to worry about a customer who doesn't want to pay because you are not supposed to sell your product to anyone who doesn't make payment for them first. The most important thing for you to do is to try as much as possible to promote your products very well to the customer and hope that he's interested in making payments so that you will release the product.

I believe that you don't really have to worry about a customer who doesn't want to pay because you are not supposed to sell your product to anyone who doesn't make payment for them first. The most important thing for you to do is to try as much as possible to promote your products very well to the customer and hope that he's interested in making payments so that you will release the product.
That's just the fact sir, such kinds of customers are not going to be of a help to you, the best thing you can do is just to let them go, you started the business to earn money.

Business is about exchange of money for products or services. If there is no exchange then business was not conducted, it might just be a mere donation.

I prioritise payment before purchase, so there is no reason why a customer will not want to pay, no payment, no purchase, it is as simple as that

I believe there are several ways to handle a customer who can not pay for the services been provided to him.

His needs, shouldn't be meet up with, any time he requested for.

Business is about exchange of money for products or services. If there is no exchange then business was not conducted, it might just be a mere donation.
Alot are just too soft to conduct business, it is good to be considerate sometimes but if you are not careful in your approach alot would end up taking advantage of you.

Alot are just too soft to conduct business, it is good to be considerate sometimes but if you are not careful in your approach alot would end up taking advantage of you.
Sometimes the best way to go about it is by taking drastic measures like dragging them to court especially if the amount that is not small. This is the language some people understand.

In order to avoid this issue, many people consider collecting advance payments. This is very useful for people who are afraid of getting scammed by the customer.

Dealing with customers that don't pay is not easy. I think before you apply too much force to collect the money, you need to know the intention of that customers. The customers may want to pay, but circumstances beyond his or her control didn't permit.

It is definitely a wrong line of action for you to supply a customer your product and services without receiving your payment or even agreed on when they are going to make payments for those products before you deliver it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds