Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with customers who wouldn't pay?

Well if I have made several efforts to retrieve my money from a customer and it failed, I think the best option is to report the customer to the security service for investigation maybe my money can be retrieved

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't even give people a chance to use my services without first making their payments.

This is my own strategy of making sure that people do what's expected.

The customer who wouldn't pay knows what they are doing from the start and its and its an act of wickedness when you decided not to pay for what you bought as a customer and as the owner of the business , a quick and strict action must be taken to avoid future occurrences .

Well I think the best way so far to deal with customers who don't have intention to pay is not to allow them to take the purchase item from your store. You have to be clear in stating your principle "no room for credit buying". A lot of us, we're afraid that if we fail to sell on credit, we'll not sell enough product. But that's not true.​

I believe that this is the best way to go if you do not want to enjoy any kind of debt. Anybody who wants to buy your product should just pay in cash or just forget about it.

For customers who don't want to pay, we report them to their financial institutions, then when such customer get credited into their bank account, their banks automatically deduct the amount they are owing us and pay it to us, that is how we handling such customers and retrieve our money from them, I work with a loan firm

There are many ways you can do to retrieve your money from your customers who's owing you , asking nicely and guving them enough time to repay you , and if they didnt , you need to report them to the authority .

Its never easy dealing with customers that do not pay, speaking from experience. It would be better not to even give them on credit in the first place, like they say prevention is better than cure. If the more is large i would advice you take legal actions.

It is easier to deal with customers who default on payment offline than online. That is why a lot of care should be taken online. Any product or service you sell, payment should go to escrow and only be released once your transaction is complete.

It's obvious that most times customers tends to order goods from a company but at the end of the day they tends to deprive you of your payment, I don't think they are capable of been called customers.

There's this idea of pay before service and those who said that knew what they are doing and what they have experienced in the hands of customers. You shouldn't end products to someone who wouldn't pay.

Someone just needs to be patient for customers that don't pay because they can make you to misbehave and spoil the good work you have done. However, customers that don't pay just serve as a challenges that you need to treat professionally.

Well I think the best way so far to deal with customers who don't have intention to pay is not to allow them to take the purchase item from your store. You have to be clear in stating your principle "no room for credit buying". A lot of us, we're afraid that if we fail to sell on credit, we'll not sell enough product. But that's not true.​

Yes, it's very easy to deal with such customers when it's physical product. A lot of business are using 'no credit buying' policy and it's working for them. But if it's virtual product or if you're freelancer, dealing with customers who don't want to pay is not easy.

Someone just needs to be patient for customers that don't pay because they can make you to misbehave and spoil the good work you have done. However, customers that don't pay just serve as a challenges that you need to treat professionally.

I think that I would definitely offer my customer a good amount of time when it comes to paying me. I would co-operate as much as I can. However, sometimes you may need payment urgently.

Most customers are always like that , avoiding payment after buying goods from the business owner , so the only way to avoid it is to make sure you get your money before giving out your goods ,
That is just one of the strategy that you can employ to ensure that you do not get into losses,because once you cannot get your money from creditors,it will be very difficult for you to restock your product.

The best way to deal with a worker who wouldn't pay is to make sure you are avoiding them by giving a pay before service rule whereby you wouldn't get your goods If you don't pay .

A lot of clients have denied payment to me. There is nothing that you can do. Recently, two clients denied payment., I sent messages multiple times through various platforms, but they did not reply.

The main reason why we have law and securities in the line of business I to be able to handle people like the customers who always buy and decided not to pay , handling them over to the security operatives is the best way to handle them .

I think alot of business has been really suffering from the issue of customers could not pay and to some extent it affects the growth of the business. in such cases, any customer who failed to pay, should not be supplied goods any more and be takes to security agencies.

It is recommended to get in touch with a customer personally if they are having trouble paying their account. You should provide them with the specifics of their invoice and explain why payment is required. It's also crucial to be considerate and open-minded when providing payment options. You should be prepared to work out a payment schedule or provide discounts or other incentives to entice them to pay.

I can tell you for sure that it is very difficult for you to handle this kind of people. The best thing here is that you should have a policy that you are not going to give people any products without them having to pay for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds