Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
If I am the one that employed the bad employers,I will treat them how the treat me as their boss,if the treat me badly I will also treat them badly but if they give me my respect I will respect them

The problem can be solved by talking to the bed employee in different w The problem can be solved by lovingly talking to the bad employee. It can be detrimental to the business and the business is at a loss instead of going.It is better to fire such a worker than to get him out of the business

If you are hired by a bad employer who makes you works more than the initial agreement which you signed for I think you should ask the employer to pay for the extra effort or stress and if your employer refuses and insists on making you work more the best thing to do is quit the job

I will just follow the direction of my job and will give my most to my work so that i can follow rules also. By this i think it will not happen to me, but yes some employers are rude and also greedy so handling or ignoring them is too difficult.

A similar situation presented itself to me. I work in a government entity, they placed a boss in the office and among the employees we tried to talk and explain why he should change his attitude. We waited 3 years trying to give her an opportunity, not getting a positive response, we followed the administrative procedures and removed her from the office. After that they placed another boss. In the case of private companies, the only way out I see if there are no positive changes is to resign. Since we all deserve respect.

Well...... whenever someone.be victim of bad employer, you have nothing to do than patient with him/her so far you have not gotten another job or if you think you can't cope with the situation, you rather quit the job.

Well one can never be able to deal with a bad employer all you have to do is to be perfect at what you do. If your employer gives u a task make sure you do sparkling clean job most of the time they are perfectionist. Get used to it...

If I found out that my boss is a bad person and doesn't care about his workers, I would hold on but be searching for another job in the company as I will resign from the company immediately I get another job.

If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?
Well, the best way to deal with a bad employer is to make him see the best in you, then leave his organization for your own business. He'll be so pained.

If the employee is slowing the progress of my job and despite me giving him series of warning he refuses to change. I would just sack the employee. To prevent any further issues

When your employer is a very bad person but pays for employees services rendered, then i won't have a problem but when otherwise, I'll qiut.

I can't deal with a bad employer, I can't be working for you and you will be treating me badly
I will just be working for you and be looking for a job elsewhere.

If you are dealing with a bad employer, one option you may have, is to report him to a higherup, or to a human resource person, as they're there to help with anything relating to the job.

Don't let an unruly employer bring you down. If they are being rude and inappropriate in any way, report them to a higher up.

It is a normal thing to work like a slave and earn peanut in my country, the employers doesn't see anything bad in it as they believe they are doing you a favour. The only way out is to work and save then resign.

An agreement is an agreement, before I choose to work for any firm or company, I make friends with the staff and get a lot of info to equip myself so that I don't be caught unaware, once an appointment letter is given, you agree to the whole term and condition of service, if you don't like you resigned

Having a bad boss or an abusive boss is never a good thing in the office. You should try to set boundaries when you are at work and just be yourself and don't try to escalate it. Depending, you can approach him politely, have a talk and tell him how his behaviors affects your productivity.

You mean probably the manager of the boss over the other employee... It depends though if he's strict and wanting to bring result for you as the owner will u send that kind of employee away or condemn him... No but correction is the better way...

Leave the job place and find better offers, it makes no sense to slave away for a boss that does not value the work, employees put into the job, and if the employer keeps it up it might lead to the eventual downfall of the business.

It will be difficult to work at ease and you might end up losing your balance,try in your own way not to interfere in his line of business, while doing that work out ways for your self to leave.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds