Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you cope with multiple business options??

That's why you shouldn't rush things you should just start it gradually and expand your business when the time is right for it. Cos expansion matters a lot when it comes to more business profit.
Exactly, expansion is something that cant be avoided as long as the business is growing. So there is no need rushing into it when you have not been able to manage the one you have right now, just like you said its a step by step process. When the time is right, then go ahead.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not easy to handle several businesses, one will certainly suffer. It is only large companies with several directors that can handle this effectively.
Lol.... why are you segregating directors of large companies to handle several businesses. Anybody can do it although not everybody. Some people are gifted in multi tasking you know

Exactly, expansion is something that cant be avoided as long as the business is growing. So there is no need rushing into it when you have not been able to manage the one you have right now, just like you said its a step by step process. When the time is right, then go ahead.
Sure, we can't avoid it if we truly want long time success around our business. I'm very much motivated to stay afloat with my business and expand step by step.

I've seen entrepreneurs who handles more than one business, keeps data of everything around their business. I know its not easy to keep up to date of every aspect of such multiple types of business.

Do you think its possible to handle more than two businesses, as same time give perfect account of them all?
Sure it is possible to handle two businesses and be able to give proper account of them. All you need is to have a separate record for them

Sure, we can't avoid it if we truly want long time success around our business. I'm very much motivated to stay afloat with my business and expand step by step.
Exactly like i was in a sermina all through yesterday, and one of the coach said something similar to this. He compared a business to a man climbing a ladder and he said for the business to grow is like a man climbing the ladder, he has to go up one leg at a time

Expansion of a business is what every business manager should really plant for because if a business does not grow then that business will definitely feel so every business manager to plan towards the growth of a business and also make arrangement for the possible expansion of the business.

Expansion of a business is what every business manager should really plant for because if a business does not grow then that business will definitely feel so every business manager to plan towards the growth of a business and also make arrangement for the possible expansion of the business.
True words if there is no expansion in the business, it means there is something wrong that needs to be fixed and corrected. And as you said, its good if any business owner starts making plans ahead. Not when them time comes, you are not prepared.

It is very normal that as a business person you will have multiple options what I tried to do is to choose the one that I am more skilled at

Exactly like i was in a sermina all through yesterday, and one of the coach said something similar to this. He compared a business to a man climbing a ladder and he said for the business to grow is like a man climbing the ladder, he has to go up one leg at a time
Laughs, that's a wise expression the gaffer outlined. And that's just it, in order to take our business higher we need to go step by step.
[automerge]1626905088[/automerge]
Sure it is possible to handle two businesses and be able to give proper account of them. All you need is to have a separate record for them
Yes, we can handle to separate business options and give account around what's going through them. We need different spread sheet to take all business records.

Last edited:
Laughs, that's a wise expression the gaffer outlined. And that's just it, in order to take our business higher we need to go step by step.
[automerge]1626905088[/automerge]

Yes, we can handle to separate business options and give account around what's going through them. We need different spread sheet to take all business records.
Exactly, we tend to want to rush things in our business most times, we feel we want to achieve faster results. We then end up making mistakes or taking wrong move that would end up causing issues for the business in the future.

True words if there is no expansion in the business, it means there is something wrong that needs to be fixed and corrected. And as you said, its good if any business owner starts making plans ahead. Not when them time comes, you are not prepared.
In fact the most important things for a business before that business to be making plans for its growth and its expansion policies like when you want to build an office space you can make provisions for expansion and that office space so that you will have to build another office again this are the little things that a competent manager is supposed to put into place.

Exactly, we tend to want to rush things in our business most times, we feel we want to achieve faster results. We then end up making mistakes or taking wrong move that would end up causing issues for the business in the future.
That's why we need to seek others knowledge those who knows the business we are going into well and have been successful around it for years to guide us.

It is not easy to handle several businesses, one will certainly suffer. It is only large companies with several directors that can handle this effectively.

Well, not every person can manage the business, so they tend to invest their money and ask their children to handle the business. They may also seek the advice of people and hire a person who can manage their business for them. This is the only effective way many people can manage multiple businesses.

It is not in my nature to chase multiple business idea at a time. It is easy for me to lose focus in this way. I prefer to follow or pursue one of the idea until I am successful with it before I could move to the next one. This is the way I have been doing my thing right from inception.

I've seen entrepreneurs who handles more than one business, keeps data of everything around their business. I know its not easy to keep up to date of every aspect of such multiple types of business.

Do you think its possible to handle more than two businesses, as same time give perfect account of them all?
I beleieve its quite possible to manage more than one business if you are business oriented and have a good business initiatives on how to handle more than one busness at a time.

First of all, you must figure out what you really want in business and when you might have done that, it will be very easy to choose between business options.

I beleieve its quite possible to manage more than one business if you are business oriented and have a good business initiatives on how to handle more than one busness at a time.
It's quite possible indeed dear, I'm trying it hard to own multiple business options in the future. But at the meantime I'm concentrating on my current business.

They hire staff who has good accounting skills to keep record of business transactions. They also hire managers who see to the daily running of their businesses. Their duty is to oversee and monitor as it may be.

Multiple business options are not difficult to cope with. All you need to do is to have a schedule on when to attend or visit each business. You can also employ people to help you to manage it.

I think having multiple business is very risky after all you have to look aftee all the business yourself. The best option would be to hire a Manager for all your business management. Otherwise, a single person cannot manage multiple businesses all alone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds