Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you cope with multiple business options??

It is not an easy thing or task to keep up with managing more than one business all at the same time alone. But I bet it can be a lot easier with the help of some other person's with you

Advertisement Placeholder
I've seen entrepreneurs who handles more than one business, keeps data of everything around their business. I know its not easy to keep up to date of every aspect of such multiple types of business.

Do you think its possible to handle more than two businesses, as same time give perfect account of them all?
I think you have to stick to one because you might not have the capacity to handle two businesses. But if you are willing, I think you should have like a second person who can be in the Herm of affairs when you are not there.

It is not an easy thing or task to keep up with managing more than one business all at the same time alone. But I bet it can be a lot easier with the help of some other person's with you
Hiring a manager or assistant will be of great help when there are many chores to handle especially when you have more than 1 business. Managing a business needs time. To avoid conflict of time the owner can hire someone that is trustworthy to handle specific duties.

I think you have to stick to one because you might not have the capacity to handle two businesses. But if you are willing, I think you should have like a second person who can be in the Herm of affairs when you are not there.
Sure, sticking to one business option should be the best especially for the first time starter no need to stress ourselves up for multiple business at the starting.

When i find myself in such situation the only thing i do is to check which of the option is easy to start and i have all that it take to start and start it.

1. Use the same physical space to run both places.
  2. Bring the two businesses together as much as possible across processes.
  3. Prioritize what needs your attention.
  4. Try not to sweat the small stuff.

I've seen entrepreneurs who handles more than one business, keeps data of everything around their business. I know its not easy to keep up to date of every aspect of such multiple types of business.

Do you think its possible to handle more than two businesses, as same time give perfect account of them all?
There is no way you can give the same attention to two different businesses and give perfect account about them. One of those businesses will become a sacrificing lamb for other one. this is the reason why it is good to focus on one business until you are successful. Then you can move on to the next one

Handling and coping with a multiple business is not an easy start for a starter but i beleive it will be kind of convinient for an expert in the business, and thats why you need manager at time to help you with your business.

Do you think its possible to handle more than two businesses, as same time give perfect account of them all

Handling and coping with a multiple business is not an easy start for a starter but i beleive it will be kind of convinient for an expert in the business, and thats why you need manager at time to help you with your business.
That's why you need employees, staffs when you're handling multiple business option. Those your staff will enable you to handle the other when you're not chanced.

It is not in my nature to chase multiple business idea at a time. It is easy for me to lose focus in this way. I prefer to follow or pursue one of the idea until I am successful with it before I could move to the next one. This is the way I have been doing my thing right from inception.
I have multiple business ideas but all these ideas are based on one stage to the other so once I am able to start up a business I have the next business planned up in my mind to do after that one so that I can expand my Business Empire.

All my life as an entrepreneur since 2009 i am not used to doing one business. It has mastered me so well and do not see anything stressful in it. It has become part of me. Infact , running one small business will not cater for your needs , considering the inflation rate.

I have multiple business ideas but all these ideas are based on one stage to the other so once I am able to start up a business I have the next business planned up in my mind to do after that one so that I can expand my Business Empire.
Its good you're having multiple business option dear. You can start with one first, grow it bigger in the future, and use it gross profit to fund others.

It is not easy to handle several businesses, one will certainly suffer. It is only large companies with several directors that can handle this effectively.

It might be easy if you have a small business and if you are the only owner of that business. The more big your business is, the more harder it becomes to make decisions related to business. It is always a good idea to consult experts who can guide you the best in this situation.

There is a need to develop adaptation mechanisms when it comes to issues like this. You can have as many business options as you want as far as you have sincere people who are ready to manage it for you

There is a need to develop adaptation mechanisms when it comes to issues like this. You can have as many business options as you want as far as you have sincere people who are ready to manage it for you
Exactly and you can as well endeavor to work towards monitoring their actions. People have multiple businesses and yet they are able to control it because they have good management strategy.

Its good you're having multiple business option dear. You can start with one first, grow it bigger in the future, and use it gross profit to fund others.
Thanks a lot for this encouraging words and this is exactly what I have planned for all this my multiple business ideas that I have although I wouldn't call them that multiples but I will call them the multiple stage of my businesses.

Having to be running too many and multiple business options can really get to your nerves and get you actually feeling depressed and aslo frustrated if care is not taken. I would seek extra hands if I were you

Having to be running too many and multiple business options can really get to your nerves and get you actually feeling depressed and aslo frustrated if care is not taken. I would seek extra hands if I were you
This is actually the best option for anyone that has multiple businesses to run because human being is limited and can not take so much stress just like machines can do so the best option is to seek for more hands to help.

Thanks a lot for this encouraging words and this is exactly what I have planned for all this my multiple business ideas that I have although I wouldn't call them that multiples but I will call them the multiple stage of my businesses.
I got what you meant by your business multiple stage ideas. It's good to always have diverse business option to operate on to suit his or her life, and survive when uncertainty hit's other options, and we earn from the others too.

I got what you meant by your business multiple stage ideas. It's good to always have diverse business option to operate on to suit his or her life, and survive when uncertainty hit's other options, and we earn from the others too.
I actually have a time frame that I plan on doing each businesses and at different stages of the business and by the time I am able to meet up with all this multiple stages of the business then I believe that I would have become a billionaire by then.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds