Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you come up with business ideas?

Actually business idea is not something that are being formed within a day but it's something that is done based on gradual movement and experience about what other people do and earned money for a living.

Advertisement Placeholder
The first step towards bringing a business idea is to study the immediate environment in which you are into. You need to understand what people in a particular area needs on daily basis. From there you can come up with a solution that would probably give you a lot of money on the long run.

Plans or planning is a continuous process or activities that are being carried out everyday and it's done based in experience that are gathered from the current occurrences and the passed occurrence.
Planning a continuous process just as learning is a gradual and a continuous process, so most of the time you can get a business idea anywhere but developing the business idea is what takes time.

So many things are to be put into consideration when coming up with a business idea, normally you might go into a business you have the natural interest to do or you go into a business based on your academic qualification or what is lacking in your environment. That is the three most important factors to consider.

I would normally get an idea about a business from experience thati have had from people that have gone through the same procedure. This is exactly how to get ideas on businesses.

You definitely get a business idea with the experience you have anywhere , nd you now started building your business plan based on the experience you have on the business
I would normally get an idea about a business from experience thati have had from people that have gone through the same procedure. This is exactly how to get ideas on businesses.

Business ideas doesn't necessarily mean having ideas of business that people have not venture into you can actually have ideas or think of a way to make some certain services easier by doing research.

The best way to come up with a business idea is to build a business that solves a particular need amongst people. Once you get your research right and discover there's a need that needs filling, you can then begin to develop a product around that.

Hey, I'd love to hear your insights on how you guys/gals come up with business ideas because, in my head, my tendency is to think of something that's not yet offered/available in the area I'm planning to put up a business with. But I find it very challenging.

How about you?
Whe it comes to doing business it entailes a lot,your passion for the business,the market size,the customers that you are looking at,the unique thing you are bringing that will stand you out,what are the customers craving for that you can come in and fill.
You can be able to come up with business ideas by simply just engaging in day-to-day activities and seeing the things that is giving people difficult time in order to accomplish.
That is one of the things that usually give most persons the motivation in coming out with ideas,because the problems that are been faced by lots of persons in the socity can be a step towards innnovation and revenue generation.

Last edited:
The best way to come up with a business idea is to build a business that solves a particular need amongst people. Once you get your research right and discover there's a need that needs filling, you can then begin to develop a product around that.
We can get business ideas almost everywhere, but info you need a good business ideas that will solve your problem , you need to make a research and get a business that will solve people's need.

Actually business ideas comes by experience and most often when you engage yourself into something useful concerning business and to some extent it also depends on your financial status.

Most people especially now usually come up with business ideas through research and while some comp up with business ideas through there experience in such businesses, company and others.

Whe it comes to doing business it entailes a lot,your passion for the business,the market size,the customers that you are looking at,the unique thing you are bringing that will stand you out,what are the customers craving for that you can come in and fill.

That is one of the things that usually give most persons the motivation in coming out with ideas,because the problems that are been faced by lots of persons in the socity can be a step towards innnovation and revenue generation.
We comes up with our business idea differently , some comes with the business idea by making research on the internet and offline , some just prefer learning it from the appropriate channel .

We comes up with our business idea differently , some comes with the business idea by making research on the internet and offline , some just prefer learning it from the appropriate channel .
There is nothing better than the experience one that is on the field would bring,such experience is usually rich and help to build a lasting brand.

I can get ideas from anything and anywhere. However, most of business ideas I get were from the want of people in locality. If you want to quickly madetgem gorauy

I can get ideas from anything and anywhere. However, most of business ideas I get were from the want of people in locality. If you want to quickly madetgem gorauy
Definitely I have to check out what is lacking in my environment when trying to get a business idea for myself. I know some business idea are naturally lucrative no matter the environment you are such as selling of provisions.

Actually most people come up with their business ideas when running there businesses, is when they are very observative in everything they do and see then try to bring solution to that.

So many things are to be put into consideration when coming up with a business idea, normally you might go into a business you have the natural interest to do or you go into a business based on your academic qualification or what is lacking in your environment. That is the three most important factors to consider.

Any business idea could come into one's mind at any time. many people think about many things and when they imagine things, they tend to think about various different things. When peop,e start thinking, any creative idea could come into their mind and it could lead to success.

Any business idea could come into one's mind at any time. many people think about many things and when they imagine things, they tend to think about various different things. When peop,e start thinking, any creative idea could come into their mind and it could lead to success.
That is another way of getting a business idea. We still have to be very careful in this way because in most cases those business idea may really be something that we have interest on before. In most cases location will still be considered in this area.

That is another way of getting a business idea. We still have to be very careful in this way because in most cases those business idea may really be something that we have interest on before. In most cases location will still be considered in this area.

When it comes to any kind of business idea, you have to assess that idea and analyse the idea from various angles. Not all the business ideas could lead to success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds