Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I get traffic and followers on my Instagram and twitter

Hades

Reputable member
Credits
I see people with verified account on Instagram twitter how do they get verified do they get paid or how do I get to make money from the followers I have on the social and how do I get more followers on my page and the benefits from having follower's

Advertisement Placeholder
You can earn from instagram if you have millions of followers & have active account. In this way, companies will contact you to advertise their products & you can charge them for this cause.
For followers, you should approach different accounts & send them your id link to follow.

I see people with verified account on Instagram twitter how do they get verified do they get paid or how do I get to make money from the followers I have on the social and how do I get more followers on my page and the benefits from having follower's
You can get followers on both Twitter and Instagram but dishing out good and enticing tweets and insta messages/videos, or alternatively you can entice people with incentives in exchange for them following you. To make money from those social media platforms, you need to become an influencer, so that organizations and individuals will approach you to promote their products to your large followers and you are been paid to do that.

Th
There are two ways I believe will bring good traffic to your social media accounts.

1. Post very interesting, fun and trendy stuffs.

2. Follow celebrities, like and retweet their posts, those following them may follow you and people will want to checkout your post too.

Share Content Regularly

Whenever I share content - i.e. publish a new Tweet - through Twitter (I use three different accounts for different purposes), I attract followers. Most of these are relevant followers.

In other words, they follow because they have some kind of interest in the content I’m sharing; the Tweet attracts them in some way.

So ensure you are sharing content that is of interest and value to the type of follower you want to attract.

This can include your own content (e.g. Tweets that link through to content say on your own blog, sharing images, other text etc.) as well as content you curate from elsewhere (i.e. articles and other content created by others that will appeal to potential and existing followers).

Those Instagram pages you that got verified apply for it and got approved after meeting Instagram criteria. Before you apply to get verified on your page, you must have garner lots of followers over time.

If you want to gain more followers on your IG page, you need to post unique and fasnsting content often and often. Also you can make you paid ads to increase you followers on your Instagram page too.

There are couple of ways in which you can make money with you verified Instagram page. One way is to shout-out for different brands and company on your page for a fee. You can also use you page to sell you own product and lots more.

Gettin followers on Instagram and Twitter is the same process of getting followers on other social media. Just make sure you hash tag trending topics and you write fascinating issues. Or rather follow the handles of some celebrities.

The best way to get verified is to get good amount of followers on both your Instagram and twitter account. For you to get that, open a business page, search for your competitors and see who are following them. Follow them back and they will follow you too since it's very obvious they will be very much interested in your content.

Facebook was very famous in early but now Instagram takes its place because its also a project of Facebook. Simply post the most important and attractive news and data related to interest of the viewers. People themselves will join and follow you. In this way you may earn well by offers of many companies who want to advertise their products.

Tacking on a couple of hashtags to any given tweet is a quick way to increase the likelihood of new followers finding your account. Plus, doing so only takes a couple of seconds and there are plenty of hashtags to choose from.

For example, you can use industry hashtags such as #SEO or #contentmarketing which are ideal for your professional content.

You have earn more through instagram and facebook. Instagram is also the part of the Facebook and takes the place of it.You can increase your followers and viewers by posting new and attractive updates daily..As You updates more posts you gain more followers.

To get followers on Facebook Instagram , you should get people attention through uploading quality content and videos of funny memes and you can also buy followers from getlike website .
[automerge]1609492884[/automerge]
To get followers on Facebook Instagram , you should get people attention through uploading quality content and videos of funny memes and you can also buy followers from getlike website .

You can get followers by firstly Tweet frequently.Optimize your posting time.Post visual content.
Utilize hashtags.Engage with replies, retweets and tags.Create an inviting profile.Identify follower within your network and you can also bring followers outside of Twitter also.

The worst thing you can do when trying to get followers on Instagram is to post content at random, haphazard times. If you’re lucky enough to get users following you in the beginning, you don’t want to make them forget they followed you in the first place.

To combat this, keep to a regular posting schedule. Typically, brands shouldn’t post more than a few times a day to avoid spam, but whatever your cadence, keep it consistent. Approximately 200 million Instagram users log on daily, so to cast your net even wider, try publishing a few times throughout the entire day.

I think you can apply for verification on Twitter and Instagram if you reach a celebrity status or get to a certain level 😂😂. Maybe they'll run a check to verify your identity just like normal kyc stuffs. To get followers on the platform, you have to post what people love and do that consistently. You can also become a celebrity or run ads to boost your fan base.

Urdu
English

A lot of money can be made from Instagram. You will have millions of followers and if your account is popular, then the companies will contact you and they will get their advertisement from you for which they will pay you. And you can bring traffic through your link. Send the link of your friends and relatives on WhatsApp. This will bring traffic and will make your account famous.

Yiu can get traffic on your twitters and instagram account through the social media accounts, like Facebook, whatsapp and telegram. Where you can send request to your family members and friends. Hence you can get followers.

Growing your Instagram account can often seem like a challenge, but if you follow the right techniques and strategies, you can definitely get more Instagram followers in...Create a branded hashtag. A dedicated, custom, or Another way to increase Instagram followers is by getting an Instagram shoutout for having an influencer do an account takeover. If an influencer has a loyal following

You need to have something you're promoting, advertising, show casing to your potential followers via your social media pages. All you got to do is post quality articles with virtual help like, displaying images, videos, animations about what you are showcasing. This will attract more audience to visit your page and hang around for me.

There are some major key points of it is followed than you can easily get traffic on your sites.
Cross-promote your dedicated hashtag. That's nice that you created a #joesgarage hashtag for your company, but who knows to use it to share content about you?
Use industry-specific hashtags. You want followers .Boost Your Profile, Quick Delivery, Great Results,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds