Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I get traffic and followers on my Instagram and twitter

Your Twitter and Instagram posts and profile do not rank on search engines. Therefore you don't get search engine traffic. If you have shared your profile link on your website or elsewhere, you may get some visits from these sources. However, the social sites themselves are the primary traffic source. Therefore, you need to focus on building followers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I see people with verified account on Instagram twitter how do they get verified do they get paid or how do I get to make money from the followers I have on the social and how do I get more followers on my page and the benefits from having follower's
First of all, try to engage people in intellectual discussions and also when people follow you, follow them back, share content every time and you're good to go.

There are many ways to get traffic in on your Twitter and Instagram account, if you can't follow the normal method you can buy traffic in on your Twitter and Instagram account

You can get traffic for your Instagram and Twitter pages by advertising your Twitter and Instagram links to other social networks like Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram and Snapchat.

about instagram, you can always use hashtags in your posts and people will find them when searching about something related to it

I see people with verified account on Instagram twitter how do they get verified do they get paid or how do I get to make money from the followers I have on the social and how do I get more followers on my page and the benefits from having follower's
How influencers, celebrities, comedians get paid is not directly from Instagram and twitter official but from advertising, and traffic drive of people business and product.

This are very large social media platforms that the best thing to do is to choose a niche, then you should post relevant content about it for a time consistently.

You can earn from instagram if you have millions of followers & have active account. In this way, companies will contact you to advertise their products & you can charge them for this cause.
For followers, you should approach different accounts & send them your id link to follow.
To be able to start earning on instagram , you need to have a stipulated by,bees of followers and your account must be active and its not easy to acheive such feat. And the second way is by advertising your product .

You can use your twitter link and instagram link as a signature on your emails or even on forums where you are active. This is the easiest ways to drive traffic to your instagram and twitter profile

The best way to get traffic and followers on insagram, twitter or any other social site is through paid advertising. Trust me free methods do not have much chance in bring traffic of building followers.

To make money on these social media that you just mentioned I think you must have something to promote on them, so that you start making money from it.

One way to have followers is to be active on your account, when others drop a post, make comments, engage yourself on their activities so they can notice you. Then always post interesting and engaging post on your account.

Getting followers on instagram twitter has disadvantages because it is good to choose his followers because there are good person on instagram twitter as there are bad person on instagram twitter.

Their are plenty social media groups you should join in order to promote your social media account which you created recently to gain more followers.

The best way to get traffic on Twitter and Instagram is by posting quality and relevant content, short interesting and satirical skit and answering frequently asked questions and promotion through giveaways.

You get verified on Twitter by being consistently active and applying to get verified. There are other hacks that would then follow because there are a lot of requirements like writing why you need to get verified and all that.
The advantage of having a verified account is your credibility rating grows.

There is one logical way of causing traffic ,though it is not the ideal thing or right after thing to do,pick up a quarrel with a celebrity and post on Twitter or on Instagram page,you will be amazed by the traffic

You should first consider making good and quality contents before starting to think of making money with your instagram account. It is these good and quality contents that will bring good and quality traffic that will in turn bring good returns for your efforts. As for increasing followers, you can always send your link to friends.

One of the simplest way to attract or get a good number of followers on your Instagram is through making quality and attractive post on your page. making post that will influence the behaviour of people on the social media.

There are two ways to generate traffic to your Instagram handle or any other social platform. The first one is to make use of paid advert in which you will advertise your handle on the platform also you know how to grow subscribers and followers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds