Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I get traffic and followers on my Instagram and twitter

All these platforms are social media platforms and as such if you want to be in traffic on it then you have to be posting quality content consistently. You can also consider collaborating with big accounts in your niche.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to drive engagement on Instagram, there’s plenty you can do to increase your company’s visibility to get more likes, comments and followers. As with around 500 million monthly active users, it acts as a great arsenal in your marketing strategy kit. But few tips which will help you to do it easily are:-

Connect Instagram account with Facebook:- It is the most common and effective way to increase followers. When you connect both 2 your Facebook friend will notice it and start following you on Instagram as well.

Use Popular Tags:- Use wise and proper tags. As when you use tags within your photos, there are more likely to be discovered by other users. Famous hashtags are #love, #me, #cute, etc.

Like other people’s photo:- It’ll generate more likes and followers for you. You’ll analyze that by liking the people who aren’t even your followers will surely increase your likes and followers.

Interact With Other Users’ Content:- Use hashtags not only to distribute the content but also use them to find like-minded users who do the same.

With over 300 million monthly active users, it is no wonder that more than 40% of Fortune 100 companies are using Instagram. With a great plan, you can drive number of followers to your account also. You have to be committed to creating and sharing images that are relevant and interesting.

You can get traffic on your Instagram and Twitter account by posting quality content and also advertising your accounts on other social media like Facebook and Tik told.

I see people with verified account on Instagram twitter how do they get verified do they get paid or how do I get to make money from the followers I have on the social and how do I get more followers on my page and the benefits from having follower's

to make money on instagram you have to be a public, popular person and have hundreds of thousands of followers. then the companies will contact you and pay you to advertise their products, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds