Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I get traffic and followers on my Instagram and twitter

To have traffic on your Instagram account, you can pay other websites that has lots of traffic to help promote your products and your page on their own account. This way their followers get to follow you in return. You could also follow for follow. Besides I see nothing wrong with it. While on Twitter you can as well pay Twitter influencer to promote your account too

Advertisement Placeholder
The worst thing you can do when trying to get followers on Instagram is to post content at random, haphazard times. If you’re lucky enough to get users following you in the beginning, you don’t want to make them forget they followed you in the first place.

To combat this, keep to a regular posting schedule. Typically, brands shouldn’t post more than a few times a day to avoid spam, but whatever your cadence, keep it consistent. Approximately 200 million Instagram users log on daily, so to cast your net even wider, try publishing a few times throughout the entire day

While the Instagram algorithm has changed to show users more content they like, posting at the right times can still give your posts more visibility by increasing the overall engagement they receive.

There’s a lot your brand can do to raise visibility, and now with Sprout Social, scheduling Instagram content is one of them. With our newest tools, we can help your brand schedule content through an easy process.

To get a verified account you'll need to be a celebrity of some sort or at least you must be quite popular and you must have contributed positively towards society.
To get followers you'll just need to interact with a lot of people and post creative and interesting contents.

If you are determined to make money on Twitter and Instagram, you should be ready to work for it.Try to always drop stuff that will interest your followers always,if you can do this you will have an all active followers.

1. Post consistently (at least once a day)
  2. Try videos, live videos, and Stories.
  3. Study and use quality hashtags.
  4. Share user-generated content.
  5. Collaborate with others.
  6. Post at your best times.
  7. Use your analytics.
  8. Engage your fans.

You can generate traffic through different means. Posting entertaining and intriguing contents, do a lot of social media marketing and ads . Or better still you could just go ahead and purchase a social media account with many followers.

To make money on Ig you will need to become an influencer, someone who acts an ambassador for a product or services. With your huge follows brands will contact you to help put their product forward to the market. By making suggested posts, videos, special ads and the likes that way you make money for every post you make for the brand.

Mabe I am old school kid, I am not active on instagram, I do have a personal account as well as an account for my business but both of these accounts have less than 100 followers. In my opinion the only way you can build followers ia through paid advertising. The secondary option which does not apply to common people is you need to be a celebrity.

Instagram has become a cornerstone of many brands’ social presence, driving profitable traffic to landing pages, growing conversions, and building an engaged audience.

If your Instagram presence isn’t quite as robust as you’re hoping, it might be time to learn how to sharpen up your strategies for getting real, organic followers on Instagram.

Firstly verified accounts don’t get paid. They’re verified in order to avoid account spam and scam. More over not all verified accounts have large numbers of followers. In order to monetize your social media accounts, you need to run sensible posts in your account in order to attract followers and companies that will pay for sponsored posts

I see people with verified account on Instagram twitter how do they get verified do they get paid or how do I get to make money from the followers I have on the social and how do I get more followers on my page and the benefits from having follower's
The best way to get more followers on your accounts is to promote your account and offer incentives. For example if you advertise your account in a forum such as this one then you offer a reward for following you or for sharing your page and so forth and in doing so you will be able to expand how many users there are on your page as well.

I wonder what you mean by verified account in Instagram and Twitter. It looks like I am missing something. I have an Instagram account and a Twitter account as well. Anyway, if you can get 10,000 followers on your Instagram account then you can be considered an Influencer and you can earn money. An Influencer is like a celebrity that can endorse products. Sponsors will pay you to promote their products in your Instagram account.

Getting a lot of followers on Twitter and Instagram is not that easy, you have to constantly create quality content. Getting a lot of followers will give you the opportunity to be paid to influence or advertise a product of a company in need of awareness and publicity.

I see people with verified account on Instagram twitter how do they get verified do they get paid or how do I get to make money from the followers I have on the social and how do I get more followers on my page and the benefits from having follower's
I keep telling people that the easiest ways to get followers on your social media account is to either buy followers or you ask people to follow you and that you will follow them back. People get verified not only because they have large followers. If you are a public figure, celebrity, politician or social media influencer, then you will be getting verified mark on your account.

Concerning how an individual can get traffic and followers on twitter and Instagram. Well, there are way you can get traffic, through posting of good and quality contents that can attract attention to your page, you can get paid by having millions of follower and becoming an influencer by this, peopl and companies will look for you to promote their business by making an advertisement for their goods, products, and services rendered.

What exactly do you have to offer to gain follower. If you happens to be a content creator, with your impressive content you can gain follower passively. Everything one needs is to have what people can do without or would enjoy coming back to you. Do have a value to share in other to gain people's interest.

Use Short, Provocative Tweets. A tweet is pretty short in and of itself. ...
Include an Intriguing Quote from Post. Give your followers a taste of your blog post. ...
Include Statistics. People love statistics. ...
Use #Hashtags. ...
Tweet frequently.
Optimize your posting time.
Post visual content.
Utilize hashtags.
Engage with replies, retweets and tags.
Create an inviting profile.
Identify followers within your network.
Draw in followers outside of
Twitter.

To begin with, getting traffic to your Instagram page or Twitter page will have to do with the quality of posts you put up all the time on your page. These will drive organic traffic to your page. You can as well put up ads to drive traffic

Tweet much of the time.

Enhance your posting time.

Post visual substance.

Use hashtags.

Draw in with answers, retweets and labels.

Make an enticing profile.

Recognize devotees inside your organization.

Attract adherents outside of Twitter.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds