Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I convert an Idea into a Business?

Well these descriptions seems a bit excessive to me. While I agree with the message you are trying to pass. Starting a business these days is very hard,one must find the required and needed motivation/passion to soldier and stand through the test of times.
I am of the opinion that for you to convert an idea to reality you will need instrumentality of finances or money for you to make it to come through as money is one factor of production that can bring about the other factors into a production process.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every idea belongs to a place in the market, and converting an idea successfully into a business would need funding to begin and more knowledge down the line would help too like reading up on good related books

I am of the opinion that for you to convert an idea to reality you will need instrumentality of finances or money for you to make it to come through as money is one factor of production that can bring about the other factors into a production process.
Capital is the backbone of every successful business, the biggest companies today have deep pockets and that is why they stay and ahead and steal innovations from other competitors

Capital is the backbone of every successful business, the biggest companies today have deep pockets and that is why they stay and ahead and steal innovations from other competitors
If it's just them stealing innovations from companies then it wouldn't be too bad but right now I'm big companies are actually buying innovations from smaller companies because they have the means to do that there by stunting growth among smaller companies.

All you need to do is pen down all your ideas, if it's business try listing them and look out for the business plan in order to achieve it.

Beginning a business is on the bucket list of nearly anybody I realize that has worked for different Startups. It just seems like the sensible following stage. The end objective. A definitive objective.

However, it's definitely not. In any event not for everybody!

Before you do whatever else, get completely clear about your reasons, aims, and inspirations driving beginning an organization. For what reason would you truly like to begin a business? Are your reasons sufficiently able to suffer difficulties and adequately convincing to endure a significant drop in personal satisfaction in different territories? Will these reasons actually be there when you have turned twice, parted ways with your sweetheart and not seen sunshine in 3 months?

Try not to mislead yourself. Beginning a business is anything but a light choice. It will transform you. To improve things, in the event that you do it for the correct reasons. For the more awful, in the event that you hurry into this attempting to make up for a shortfall that has an alternate source.
I know of people with good business idea but they don't have the courage to carried out their ideas because of fear, and some might not have the resources to carry out their idea, so the most important thing is to start small.

Well it's true all businesses started as an idea and the way to go about it first is with capital because that would be like the fuel to carry the idea forward, then finding a good location and bringing in the right people

All you need to do is pen down all your ideas, if it's business try listing them and look out for the business plan in order to achieve it.
In as much as I agree with you that penning down all your ideas he said one of the processes that it lead to bring your ideas to life I also heard that turning your ideas down is not the only process that you will need to follows to bring their ideas to life after penning those ideas down I think the next thing is to look for a way to sell some things in motions that will bring your business ideas into reality.

You should first of all tied to create prototype of your idea and then give it to a small amount of people so that you can do a field research and no how to take it out to a wide audience.

Before turning an idea into a business,let the idea be documented and interpreted into a business proposal. From there, you will be able to know what you want to achieve from the business and how to source for funds to start up the business.

With a lot of planning and a good amount of money. You need an idea, workers, insurance, and other fees. It's not cheap. You also need something that people will be interested in. What will your service provide? What can it do? How does it work? Etc.

Yes, money is not the only thing you need. You need other things such as a good workforce and talented people who could run your business. We can easily find such people if we look for them and pay them well. There are a lots of talented people in my country.

In this case you need money because converting your skill until money then you will need money in establishing it as a business and that is what a lot of people are doing now to get profit to maintain their life and do so many other things.

The first step is to act on the idea, map out a business plan containing your aim, goals and objectives then let focus be your watchword.

Before an idea can be converted to business, you must consider the following:

1. Document the idea in black and white so that you can run through it anytime.

2. Get resources to convert the idea into business.

3. Get man power or personnel to assist running with the vision or ideas.

4. Good location for the idea turned business to make profits.
Business is never successful or completed without the final consumers. Advertisement is required to get the business well known to people.

You should first of all tied to create prototype of your idea and then give it to a small amount of people so that you can do a field research and no how to take it out to a wide audience.
This is a good idea, I have seen some persons do this, especially does who are into baking. I know of someone who did small chops and gave out to people to taste and took their opinions on how it tasted and how much they feel it can be sold.

Beginning a business is on the bucket list of nearly anybody I realize that has worked for different Startups. It just seems like the sensible following stage. The end objective. A definitive objective.

However, it's definitely not. In any event not for everybody!

Before you do whatever else, get completely clear about your reasons, aims, and inspirations driving beginning an organization. For what reason would you truly like to begin a business? Are your reasons sufficiently able to suffer difficulties and adequately convincing to endure a significant drop in personal satisfaction in different territories? Will these reasons actually be there when you have turned twice, parted ways with your sweetheart and not seen sunshine in 3 months?

Try not to mislead yourself. Beginning a business is anything but a light choice. It will transform you. To improve things, in the event that you do it for the correct reasons. For the more awful, in the event that you hurry into this attempting to make up for a shortfall that has an alternate source.
Firstly, turn your idea Into a written down plan. Secondly, source for funds to start-up. Thirdly, target the right market.

You must have already known the rudiments of the business before nursing its idea.

It's actually simple, all you need do defined your idea then look out for the possible ways to establish it but then let it start with a plan to kick start the business liken to building a house you need a plan.

You should alwayearn the habit of taking down notes whenever you get an idea of your business proposal you would want to start up. Keep building on that idea till you get a vivid picture

When you have the full knowledge and experience of the business that you want to do, it will be very easy for you to convert your ideas into a profitable business.

An idea can be converted to a business with proper planning ,adequate capital ,good market strategy and passion to work and succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds