Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can we source for capital to invest in real estate Business?

If the value of your home has increased – either because you've changed it or because the economy has increased – you can borrow against the new value and subtract the equity tax-free.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are several ways to actually set up funds for starting a business you can source from friends, superior at work, family and loved ones or the old fashioned way by saving up for it.
I agree with you @Eodine , since applying for loans to acquire capital in order to invest in Real Estate is advisable to be between relatives. Applying for a loan in a financial entity, implies the payment of interests that can consume the available capital and not achieve the objective.

I agree with you @Eodine , since applying for loans to acquire capital in order to invest in Real Estate is advisable to be between relatives. Applying for a loan in a financial entity, implies the payment of interests that can consume the available capital and not achieve the objective.
If one wishes to use loan from banks to fund a business, I would advise that proper consultation to financial experts be done to know if the business can pay back within the stipulated time to avoid embarrassment.

If one wishes to use loan from banks to fund a business, I would advise that proper consultation to financial experts be done to know if the business can pay back within the stipulated time to avoid embarrassment.
You are absolutely right, it is an option for those who want to start and do not have any different way to have the necessary capital. The best way to carry out the project is with good advice, I still maintain that I prefer to request a capital with family and friends.

There are many ways to source for capital in real estate business. It is even easy to source for capital if you're a renowned company in real estate business, it will be very easy to source for capital. You can also partner with another successful real estate agency to fund your projects and share the profits or you can take a loan from the bank.

There very many avenues we can get sources of capital for our real estate business. You can start from the bank of you got all the requirements they will be requesting for to get their assistance

You could start up as an agent for legit and registered company, like i joined a real estate agency some years back and the fee i paid was not even up to $5 that was the lowest package, whereby i get i think 30% of any sales i make for the agency. They are other higher packages with higher percentage tho. I think this method is way cheaper until you can get enough to buy your own property

You could start up as an agent for legit and registered company, like i joined a real estate agency some years back and the fee i paid was not even up to $5 that was the lowest package, whereby i get i think 30% of any sales i make for the agency. They are other higher packages with higher percentage tho. I think this method is way cheaper until you can get enough to buy your own property
I love your proposal, although I don't know how feasible it is in my country. Is it possible to work as an agent in a real estate agency and share the profits with it? That is to say, you get 70% of the net profit and 30% for the agency?

Raising Capital for Real Estate: 7 Ways to Get the Cash You Need
A mortgage or investment property loan. There's a number of mortgage loans you might consider to fund your next real estate project.
A private money lender.
A hard money lender.
Crowdfunding.
P2P lending.
Home equity products.
Partnering up.

I love your proposal, although I don't know how feasible it is in my country. Is it possible to work as an agent in a real estate agency and share the profits with it? That is to say, you get 70% of the net profit and 30% for the agency?
Well i dont know how most countries operate and am pretty sure the operating system in various companies or organization would be different as well. But you could check it out. Am sure there might be companies with great package plans for their members

Well i dont know how most countries operate and am pretty sure the operating system in various companies or organization would be different as well. But you could check it out. Am sure there might be companies with great package plans for their members
I'm sure it is, but I hadn't thought of real estate in this way. What you have shared is very interesting, I need to do more research on this which will help my offline earnings.

I'm sure it is, but I hadn't thought of real estate in this way. What you have shared is very interesting, I need to do more research on this which will help my offline earnings.
Okay, am glad i was able to help.. by the way is anyone else having issue with earning Biznotes today?

Okay, am glad i was able to help.. by the way is anyone else having issue with earning Biznotes today?
I have had no problems so far. What's wrong? haven't you been credited for the publications? If so, it is important that you send a ticket or a PM to one of the staff members.

I have had no problems so far. What's wrong? haven't you been credited for the publications? If so, it is important that you send a ticket or a PM to one of the staff members.
As at last night, i was not credited for some of my publications. I decided to continue today, and the same thing happened but i was later credited for two of my publications then i got notting on the rest. Later on i was credited on 4 out of 9.
I have sent a ticket tho but am yet to get a feedback

As at last night, i was not credited for some of my publications. I decided to continue today, and the same thing happened but i was later credited for two of my publications then i got notting on the rest. Later on i was credited on 4 out of 9.
I have sent a ticket tho but am yet to get a feedback
You will receive an answer in due time, or otherwise you will be credited with the outstanding notes. This is what has happened to me at times. I noticed that they are working with the unification of the GPTForum forum that Bizdustry bought, maybe that could affect the system.

You will receive an answer in due time, or otherwise you will be credited with the outstanding notes. This is what has happened to me at times. I noticed that they are working with the unification of the GPTForum forum that Bizdustry bought, maybe that could affect the system.
Oh wow, was not aware of that.maybe thats what is affecting thr system. Thanks for the info tho

Oh wow, was not aware of that.maybe thats what is affecting thr system. Thanks for the info tho
We are here to help you, and probably it is, I still hope you receive an answer to your question and the earnings of your biznotes are solved. Here they are very responsible and attentive to any situation.

You can start small at first and then begin to build the portfolio from there. Also, you can source for a bank loan to bankroll the investment, when you make the profit you pay back the loan you borrowed.
Definitely, there is always the option of taking out a loan either from banks or an individual either way when sourcing for capital there are ways one could go by it

Definitely, there is always the option of taking out a loan either from banks or an individual either way when sourcing for capital there are ways one could go by it
one way which people source of capital in investing in real estate business are getting loans from the bank but most times the government also assist real estate builder with money which they use in developing and building real estate.

one way which people source of capital in investing in real estate business are getting loans from the bank but most times the government also assist real estate builder with money which they use in developing and building real estate.
It's true government do that too but that more common in the developed regions compared to underdeveloped countries, also there is also the case of corrupt and incompetent leaders in government

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds