Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can we source for capital to invest in real estate Business?

This is giving all real Estate enthusiast a great cause for concern as the business of real Estate is very capital intensive.

Yet the business is so profitable that if one can just make a deal, that deal is probably going to be times times 10 of the capital invested in the investment, ordinarily this advantage should make people be able to quickly seek for funds to go into the business but no, this is not so, instead the source for funds for the business is still quite difficult.

What can we do about this issue in the real estate Business?
Most people like to obtain loans from banks to start up their real estate businesses.
Others prefer to partner with some one else so that resources can be contributed for the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can source for capital in many ways, you can take a peer to peer loan or a mortgage loan.
You can also get affiliated to another realtor who has lots of properties and you can get started from there

Real estate investment requires large capital, and you can source for funds from financial institutions like Commercial banks.

Just like all other businesses that seeks for capital real estate is not exempted it is capital intensive. To find a way round it loans can be accessed from financial institutions also investors can be sought to bring in capital.

Burrowing from friends and family is a good way to secure capital for your business, have helped few friends to establish online businesses. However, this works only if you are trying to star a small business

Some businesses requires va lot of capital if which real estate fall under z they are called capital intensive business, so first of all why not start little, you can work as an agent from the money you make their, invest it and look for other source of income then after some years you can kick start .I would not advise loan for a real estate business.

Yes,real estate investment is capital intensive and you can source it by first of all being an agent and do alot of savings.
After saving a bit of the money you can now support it by asking for donations from friends and relatives.
The rest of the money needed you can now take loan from commercial banks and start from there

You can search for capital to invest in Real estate from mortgage bank. Mortgage bank is set up to assist people in buying house and setting up real estate investment. The protocol might be different but they still serve the same functions in every country.

To get a capital to invest in real estate business. You can get loan from federal government,or from private cooprative bank to invest.

To be frank I think this topic of raising capital for a real estate business is exclusive to the rich and powerful. Let's say you are the son of the president or senator maybe then you can wield your influence to solicit capitalization funds from the rich business people. That's how life goes on here.

One way I just recently thought of is getting investors to invest with you. A lot of people have monies that aren't needed in the short term and it's just stacked away somewhere. If you can convince those people to get to buy or invest in you, you're in profit.

The real estate industry is a very broad industry and one that you will require a lot of money before you can invest in them. There are some mortgage affiliate banks that can be able to give you loans in order to develop properties.

The best possible way for me to source for capital to start any real state construction, will be through savings, establishing other genuine business that is moving well bringing in steady income. From there I can generate money to start up my real estate building.

Some people tend to borrow money from their friends or relatives. However, I do not recommend such kind of thing. This is because borrowing could lead to bad debts and in the end you might have a really hard time paying back the loans. Property business takes time to establish and I really doubt if someone would give loans for a long period of time, so personal savings is the best option to opt for in this matter.

You can source one if you have enough skills that will be able to help you make some money online from other skills before saving or accumulating enough, and then be able to start investing it in real estate development and marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds