Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can we source for capital to invest in real estate Business?

I’ve had conversations with veteran real estate investors in the past and most of them told me that the best way to fund a real estate business is from your savings or your pocket. Most of them even warned me against sourcing for loan in order to finance a real estate project. The reason behind that is because real estate is long term investment. The longer it takes before the investment yields profit the higher the interest rate on loans.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is giving all real Estate enthusiast a great cause for concern as the business of real Estate is very capital intensive.

Yet the business is so profitable that if one can just make a deal, that deal is probably going to be times times 10 of the capital invested in the investment, ordinarily this advantage should make people be able to quickly seek for funds to go into the business but no, this is not so, instead the source for funds for the business is still quite difficult.

What can we do about this issue in the real estate Business?
  • Traditional Investment Property Financing from a Bank. Bank mortgages are one of the most popular methods used to raise capital for real estate ventures. ...
  • FHA Investment Loan. ...
  • Peer-to-Peer Loan. ...
  • Private Money Lenders. ...

This is giving all real Estate enthusiast a great cause for concern as the business of real Estate is very capital intensive.

Yet the business is so profitable that if one can just make a deal, that deal is probably going to be times times 10 of the capital invested in the investment, ordinarily this advantage should make people be able to quickly seek for funds to go into the business but no, this is not so, instead the source for funds for the business is still quite difficult.

For this we have to plan first. I think the best way to get investment is to take a loan from relatives which is interest free and then they can invest in it. This is a good way to invest in real estate business and by doing this we can get a lot of benefits in this business and I think whoever wants to be successful should try this method and invest a lot. Can be more successful

Concerning how an individual can source for capital to invest into real estate. Well, I must say that going to real estate business is capital intensive because we are dealing with landed properties here, I wouldn't advise to get a loan from banks for a starter in the business unless you know it is worth taking the risk, an individual can start as an agent, gather up money and gradually advance to real estate

Real estate investment needs huge amount of money to start up with.
In such a situation I will advice pensioners to go into real estate or there should be a form of partnership to set up the business.

You can take a loan from a nicrofinance bank or your personal saving
With this two methods you can get money to start any kind of business, Government institutions can also be approached as far as loan is concerned.

You can source capital through your bank, by seeking a loan. But do you have a collateral? I don't advise you to get a loan and start-up something you may not have a deeper understanding about because there is a high chance of not succeeding when you fail to get in-depth knowledge.

Tge best possible ways to source for finds to invest in real estate is by talking to agents and seeking assistance from people who have a similar goal, funds to invest and mindset but doesn't have the time so you can stand on their behalf to do business and everyone gets his or her percentages for investing.

Real estate investment is for people that have money but if you do not have money you can actually make an arrangement with your friends and you can team up together and generate money to invest in real estate, this what a lot of people have been doing, you can get a bank loan also if you're a hundred percent sure that you will return it

Although real estate need much capital than other businesses so, we can invest from low amount by investment on any property which is on installment . Second opinion for real estate business is become a partner except taking loan. It also gives lot of profit.

I think the source of capital for me to do in other to start investing on real estate is that, an individual should look for work to do like he or she can go and register with real estate company as one of their agent.
[automerge]1612448209[/automerge]
I think the source of capital for me to do in other to start investing on real estate is that, an individual should look for work to do like he or she can go and register with real estate company as one of their agent.

You can source for capital for real estate through collaboration with a private or government agency. Also you could do that by seeking for loans from commercial banks. Some raise capital by trying to get grants too.

Sometimes, sourcing for funds through this means is not always very easy. They need to be convinced that such partnership will favor them and that's the reason you may have to do more in order to convince them that it is possible.

Hard money lenders are a financing tactic often used by real estate investors. Rather than coming from a bank, the funds for these investments come from a private individual or group. Because these loans do not need to go through any corporate procedures, they often have looser qualifying requirements and can be secured faster. Additionally, private lenders may be more open to backing risky projects.

Customary Investment Property Financing from a Bank. Bank contracts are perhaps the most famous techniques used to raise capital for land adventures.

FHA Investment Loan.

Distributed Loan.

Private Money Lenders.

Hard Money Lenders.

Wholesaling Real Estate.

Investing into real estate requires money and connection, you need to be well connected with people Sourcing for funds can be done through your personal savings or your earnings from your work.

Some businesses requires va lot of capital if which real estate fall under z they are called capital intensive business, so first of all why not start little, you can work as an agent from the money you make their, invest it and look for other source of income then after some years you can kick start .I would not advise loan for a real estate business

Traditional Investment Property Financing from a Bank. Bank mortgages are one of the most popular methods used to raise capital for real estate ventures. ...
FHA Investment Loan. ...
Peer-to-Peer Loan. ...
Private Money Lenders. ...
Hard Money Lenders. ...
Wholesaling Real Estate.

If its not something you are in a hurry to do and you have a source of income, you can save up to do so, but if you don't, You can get a loan from the bank, or from friends and family. Real estate is profitable so it is something you would definitely be able to pay back.

It's very simple bro, you can contact your bank and tell them how much you need, and what you are planning to do with the money, you will definitely be instructed on what to do and how to get the money, your bank is ready to give you the money provided you meet their terms and conditions

Real estate investment is one of the investments that it is not advisable to start with borrowed money. No matter how little you should ensure you acquire your first property with your own money. It makes the journey easier.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds