Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can someone retain customers?

In order to retain your customers you need to give loyalty bonus, freebies, regular customer discounts, etc. If you do not treat the existing customer better, you cannot retain your customers.
These are very valid points you raised there. Giving your customers reduced price on what they buy it encourages them to keep visiting your store, offering good after sales services is another way to retain your customers to you business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that one of the best things that you can do in order to retain a customer is to keep offering them promotions and to keep the good service that you started your business with. Always work on continuous improvement in your business as this is the most important when it comes to company growth and ensuring that you maintain your customers. Referral rewards are also a good way to retain and promote your business even further.
Being consistence and honest is one basic thing that customers cheerish a lot.From experience i have found out that if your quality does not drop and you do not short changed them in the quantity,they will always stick with you.

You can obtain your customer through the following : that give satisfaction gives satisfaction to the society and consumers through this your customers will look for your product and you will surely retain them and you will actually make profit
your different ways where how you can return your customers most people retain their customers by giving them promise and also sometimes good hospitality when they come to buy or purchase goods and services.

Being consistence and honest is one basic thing that customers cheerish a lot.From experience i have found out that if your quality does not drop and you do not short changed them in the quantity,they will always stick with you.
I agree with you and the quality of the service that you are providing them with more important than the price. People are generally willing to put in a bit more when it comes to paying for an item if they can be assured of its quality and have a good standing with the business.

Customer are the life wire of any business because the business exist because of them. It is very important to treat ur customers very well more especially on the first day, offer them quality products and also render after sales service to them. A business owner must prioritize the satisfaction of his customers and attend to their complain quickly.

Having the right marketing skill, and satisfying your customers needs, and offering them quality products and not inferior products at a stable price, will take them back to our business for sure.

Concerning how can someone maintain or retain customers. Well, I believe the customers are the salt to every business, without them, the business is invalid. A good way to retaining customers is maintaining a proper business relationship with them

getting a customer is very good but to retain the customer is another challenges. Your attitude towards your customers is so very important. Have you forgotten that a customer can refer so.many customers to you if you treated him/her very well likewise a customer can destroy your business, sending away your customers by telling them bad about you,if you don't treat him/her very well. So what and what can someone do to retain customer after you have made rigorous marketing?
There are a lot of challenges to retain a customer because there are a lot of competition out there , you must have a good customer relations with your customers, always check on them and gives them the best.

Customer retention is key for a business to thrive and grow and can be done in a number of ways one of them being having a good customer relations, if customers feels valued they tend to come back with their patronage

Customer retention is key for a business to thrive and grow and can be done in several ways one of them is having good customer relations, if customers feel valued they tend to come back with their patronage
I agree I think it is important for every business to be able to convince their customers to come back again. That is why customer satisfaction should always be a priority.

I agree I think it is important for every business to be able to convince their customers to come back again. That is why customer satisfaction should always be a priority.
Exactly, as a customer if I feel satisfied with a product or service then definitely I would be coming back, so it's important businesses always pay attention on satisfying their customers

There are several ways in which you can retain your customer and of course attracts more customers. Some of the methods is by giving the bonuses and caring for them.

I think the best way you can do this is for you to be honest with your customer and make sure that whatever business you are doing with customer you should try as much as possible to satisfy them, good communication is also very important.

getting a customer is very good but to retain the customer is another challenges. Your attitude towards your customers is so very important. Have you forgotten that a customer can refer so.many customers to you if you treated him/her very well likewise a customer can destroy your business, sending away your customers by telling them bad about you,if you don't treat him/her very well. So what and what can someone do to retain customer after you have made rigorous marketing?
Retaining a customer and turning them into your real customer is not an easy , you have to have a good customer relationship and always checking them up from time to time and making sure you gives them the best.

Few ways on how to retain customers in a business
1 Offer customer service “surprises”
2 Set customer expectations.
3 Build trust through relationships.
4 Use automation to re-engage customers.
5 Improve KPIs around customer service.
6 Leverage customer feedback surveys.
7 Develop a frequent communication calendar.
8 Overdeliver on your promise.

You can retain a good customer base on how you treat them, this will help one to retain customer without treating them you cannot be enable to retain any customer.

The only way you can retain customers is by giving them discounts. Sometimes you must even give them free products. However, your products must be of high quality.

I think that one of the best things that you can do in order to retain a customer is to keep offering them promotions and to keep the good service that you started your business with. Always work on continuous improvement in your business as this is the most important when it comes to company growth and ensuring that you maintain your customers. Referral rewards are also a good way to retain and promote your business even further.
When you provide goods and services to a customer, always ensure that you give your best and if a customer appreciates your services and your good character, they will always come back.

You can retain your customers not only based on the performance of your service but also your relationship with your customers matters. This is where customers service comes into play how quick you react to their complains, gives them an assurance that no matter the issue, they would get a solution in no time.

Retaining customers is very essential and easy provided we have the right strategy . Customers should be given attention when they come for business. They should also be followed up after their purchase.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds