Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can someone retain customers?

Retaining customers is very essential and easy provided we have the right strategy . Customers should be given attention when they come for business. They should also be followed up after their purchase.
Do you really think attention is really the most important thing ? Sometimes we really need to do something that can spice up the interest of customers, you can give them bonuses or free gifts as this will make them happy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Retaining customers is very essential and easy provided we have the right strategy . Customers should be given attention when they come for business. They should also be followed up after their purchase.
The attention is very important to me as a customer. When I enter a business place I hate being in line but I have to do it. When the receptionist does not answer all my questions then I am turned off. Today I am going to my favorite courier company to send something to a friend. I am treated as VIP there.

That is why customers should be very aware of their first impression on their customers buying from them as it may have a lot to do in determining whether the person would stay or not.

How can someone retain customers? You can retain customers by how you treat the when they first come in contact with you. You can also retain customers through satisfying them on what they want, how they want it when and where exactly they want it. This would make them come back again.
Yeah just be friendly right from the start. Reply quickly and let them know that they are very important to you as a customer. I’ve ordered items online from small businesses and they go the extra mile... they’ll throw in a little gift bag with a cute “Thank you for your business” card and even some candies 🍬
People remember stuff like that.

You can retain your customers by gibing them them giveaways from time to time or giving them reduction on the goods that they buy from your. You also need to maintain good customer relationship with your customers.

Retention of customers will be an automatic process when the services you are delivering to them is the best quality, this is the most important aspect of every business of nowadays since there's a lot of competition in the business sectors.

Do you really think attention is really the most important thing ? Sometimes we really need to do something that can spice up the interest of customers, you can give them bonuses or free gifts as this will make them happy.
By attention I mean listing to their queries and complaints , being able to check up on them after their purchase . Gifts are good as well but giving them good service supersedes .

getting a customer is very good but to retain the customer is another challenges. Your attitude towards your customers is so very important. Have you forgotten that a customer can refer so.many customers to you if you treated him/her very well likewise a customer can destroy your business, sending away your customers by telling them bad about you,if you don't treat him/her very well. So what and what can someone do to retain customer after you have made rigorous marketing?
The best way to retain customer for a company or an individual is consistency and always trying to satisfy there needs and want when it comes to your product designs and pictures that will appeal to them.

By attention I mean listing to their queries and complaints , being able to check up on them after their purchase . Gifts are good as well but giving them good service supersedes .
Wow I think that is what people should consider in a business,I am really learning a lot of things and when I start my business i will never fail because I will apply all the strategies I have learn here, I'm just so blessed to stay here.

Customers are likely to be happy with your business organisation when they are satisfied in what you do for them, keeping your customer updated and having a good communication experience with your customer is the easiest way to get start.

In order to retain your customers you need to give loyalty bonus, freebies, regular customer discounts, etc. If you do not treat the existing customer better, you cannot retain your customers.
I completely agree with you that giving giving me right now to pronounce freebies and regular customer discount can go a long way in keeping most of this year customers to keep on patronizing you because they will feel that you have your interest at heart.

getting a customer is very good but to retain the customer is another challenges. Your attitude towards your customers is so very important. Have you forgotten that a customer can refer so.many customers to you if you treated him/her very well likewise a customer can destroy your business, sending away your customers by telling them bad about you,if you don't treat him/her very well. So what and what can someone do to retain customer after you have made rigorous marketing?
Retaining customer is very simple I'm talking about myself I don't know about others, if you have a friendly attitude and you sell quantity products customers will always come back.

I think you should give your customers offers that will keep them coming back. And also focus on improving your services or product. Instead of focusing so much on Marketing.

Do not ever try to cheat a customer because he or she does not know the current price of things in the market. Honestly counts. He or she will trust you more and will continue to advertise freely for you. Then a good customer service relationship will go a long way.

The best way to retain a customer is by having a good customer care service for your business. Also learn to be friendly to your customers. Remember that customers are always right so don't argue with your customers. You need to value every customer you have

In every business retaining your customer is very important to achieve these your customers must be satisfied with the product and services that they receive from the business.

The best way to retain a customer is by having a good customer care service for your business. Also learn to be friendly to your customers. Remember that customers are always right so don't argue with your customers. You need to value every customer you have
Like they say, prevention is better than cure. So instead of looking for ways to gain back your customers when you loose them, it would be better you do everything possible to hold them tight.

You can always retain and also get to see yourself win some faithful customers by the manner of your approach to them ever since they met with you to transact in your business. Some are really very loyal and stays with you a long time

You can retain customers if you keep providing services that first attracted them to your business but not just keep improving them is also good.

You have to work on how to retain customers. That's customer's relationship. This is a complete course on it own. You can enroll online or offline to brighten up your experience in customers relation.
Building a good customer service relationship is the best way to retain your customer, checking up on them even when they are not available makes them wants to patronise you more, asking them if they are satisfied with your goods is also very important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds