Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can someone retain customers?

As for me. A way of retaining one's customer is by been kind and nice to them. And also giving the discount on some products that they buy will make them remain with the company

Advertisement Placeholder
Write your reply...how can someone retain customers
one can retain customers by giving them the exact goods they need and also the exact number of attention if you do these things you can be able to retain your customers

Business customers are easy to retain when you give them a good customer service when buying from you anytime they visits your store. You can also retain your customers if the prices of your products are a bit cheaper than what they get from others.

First of all you need to ask yourself is this customer what retaining and how far am I willing to attend this customer. atimes in order for someone to retain a customer it's not ways about giving out discounts and reducing prices and all kind of stuff most times it's about the attitude you show that customer how you handle the customer how you communicate to the customer with or without a large amount of customers at the time, those little things matter to customers, for example, some days ago I was at the bank I was in a bad mood I was broke and needed to withdraw money from the bank because the card was not working I was very Direct delete the security man I was in a hurry and I needed to go into the bank only for another security who was senior to him to come out and start shouting at me telling me to be guided I felt wronged because you was using that dirty slang on me just as I was about to flare up the security I first met with this smile on his face told me to just calm down and I calmed down. the next day I came to the same bank with a friend who wanted to withdraw and that same security man saw me are we that same smile on his face be it real or fake he still had that smile and he said how far My Guy instant the money flew out of my body and all I said to him was in quotes u Sabi handle customer wea dey vex.

First of all you need to ask yourself is this customer what retaining and how far am I willing to attend this customer. atimes in order for someone to retain a customer it's not ways about giving out discounts and reducing prices and all kind of stuff most times it's about the attitude you show that customer how you handle the customer how you communicate to the customer with or without a large amount of customers at the time, those little things matter to customers, for example, some days ago I was at the bank I was in a bad mood I was broke and needed to withdraw money from the bank because the card was not working I was very Direct delete the security man I was in a hurry and I needed to go into the bank only for another security who was senior to him to come out and start shouting at me telling me to be guided I felt wronged because you was using that dirty slang on me just as I was about to flare up the security I first met with this smile on his face told me to just calm down and I calmed down. the next day I came to the same bank with a friend who wanted to withdraw and that same security man saw me are we that same smile on his face be it real or fake he still had that smile and he said how far My Guy instant the money flew out of my body and all I said to him was in quotes u Sabi handle customer wea dey vex.
Well, you have said it all and I've gone through all what you have just written, it's so unfortunate that some people do not really know how to behave with customers especially in a private business organisation.

I agree with you, convincing a client to patronise you and even building customer bond is not easy, many customers always find a way to get the market purchase to favour them and to gain their confidence you have to trail in their path.
The best way one can be able to retain customers by giving them good hospitality and always satisfy their needs by giving them quality products.

The best way one can be able to retain customers by giving them good hospitality and always satisfy their needs by giving them quality products.
Having a good customer relationship with your customers is the best way to retain them, satisfying them with your hospitality and giving them quality products also helps retain them.

Well, you have said it all and I've gone through all what you have just written, it's so unfortunate that some people do not really know how to behave with customers especially in a private business organisation.
seriously some people don't really understand what it means so handle customers or clients atimes some of them feel it is all about being able to talk but not knowing that too much talk can atimes lead to non-sense...Well its the world we leave in

seriously some people don't really understand what it means so handle customers or clients atimes some of them feel it is all about being able to talk but not knowing that too much talk can atimes lead to non-sense...Well its the world we leave in
Some people are just naturally talented in dealing with customers and before we employ people into a business we really have to understand that they will be able to play the part perfectly.

Well, there are two ways I could think of that one could use to retain customers. One is to be ahead of your competitors and secondly, try giving discounts while running a business.

Well, there are two ways I could think of that one could use to retain customers. One is to be ahead of your competitors and secondly, try giving discounts while running a business.
Competition will require a special marketing strategy for you to win over your competitor because most times the competition can be so serious that both parties will always want to be on top.

It is a very simple strategy here in retaining customers. In the his instance, it is going to be of an advantage for you to treat your customers right and with proper courtesy and respect too. Everyone likes been treated with respect in this life no matter what

You can retain you customers by the quality of service that you render to them. The quality of goods and services and also how you attends and solve their enquiries and requests matters a lot.

I agree with you, convincing a client to patronise you and even building customer bond is not easy, many customers always find a way to get the market purchase to favour them and to gain their confidence you have to trail in their path.
The best way you can be able to return your customers is by keeping them good customer care with customer care customers are retain they will keep coming back.

The way of building or retaining ones customer I need to ensure that products always satisfy the customer satisfaction and also that it will bring profit the organisation and it will surely bring in large sales and profit.
I completely agree with you that customer satisfaction is the greatest way that any business or business manager can use to retain his customers as the more customers are being satisfied the more these customers keep on coming to that business.

There are different ways to retain customers , you could start by providing after sale service to the customer, and also collecting the customers email to always inform them about the business

It is an exceptionally straightforward procedure here in holding clients. In the this occasion, it will be of a benefit for you to treat your clients right and with appropriate graciousness and regard as well. Everybody likes to be treated with deference in this life regardless

It is an exceptionally straightforward procedure here in holding clients. In the this occasion, it will be of a benefit for you to treat your clients right and with appropriate graciousness and regard as well. Everybody likes to be treated with deference in this life regardless
The treatment of the client is very important in the business style. The client would be glad to be given attention like being offered coffee or snack or even giving the newspaper to read while waiting for his turn (to be attended to). But when there is a long line to the counter the client is usually left abandoned.

Competition will require a special marketing strategy for you to win over your competitor because most times the competition can be so serious that both parties will always want to be on top.
Having a good customer relationship and treating your customer well isnthe best way of retaining your customer to make more sales in your business, and to keep your business running.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds