Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I move my baking business forward

Favour67

Reputable member
Credits
I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been having some challenges in my baking business because there no much people to place order and patronize me, apart from that i don't have a store yet, I work form home, although i try to advertise my business my self on Facebook and WhatsApp but no customer is coming forth, please i need your advice on this.
Business spreads in two ways. The first method is to open outlets in different places. The second way is to get your business online through social media. Online business spreads well

I am sorry to year about the challenges you are facing in your baking business. From what you wrote ,you seem to be faced with poor demand.

Well you can approach tackling this both internally and externally.

Internally, please get some random person to taste your products for free and have them tell you what they think as per taste and quality. In order words try to improve on your products to ensure they are of high quality.

Externally, try to search out areas which good population where you think people will definitely be in need of your baking produce. You could talk to some offices and schools too if you could be supplying them some of your products.

The only way of making your bakery move forward is to expand it. Where you are using outdated equipments you use modern ones so production can be more effective
[automerge]1608700254[/automerge]
The only way of making your bakery move forward is to expand it. Where you are using outdated equipments you use modern ones so production can be more effective

In such cases, you would have to sacrifice little product of yours in terms of promotion, thereby meeting your targeted customers to have a taste of your products and also give out discount to gain their attention, you would see that you will account for a positive changes in the business.

There are many ways you can move your bakery business forward, the number one thing is using the best materials for the production, then advertisement and then have a very reliable transporting networks

Baking business is Avery good business that has Avery good future, moving it forward depends on how good you are at it, it not something you should do yourself, people who have tasted your work before will be the ones to tell other people's how good you are

[automerge]1611689118[/automerge]
Have you tried to identify why you are not making sales, ask people who bought from you previously for reviews, so you have competitors around you? Find out what they are doing that you're not then leverage on it by offering discounts or changing your recipes. You can also run promotions.

Baking is one of the most fast moving business anyone could get in, the demand for baking is very high because most of the things we feed on are made by bakers such as bread, snacks, chinchin etc. Most bakers do not need much advertisement to get their product in the market, because it a high commodity.

I think you need to ask yourself some key questions like *why isn't people patronising you? " get to the root of this problem and begin to form solutions. Work on your advertising too, make sure they are well written, back it up with social proofs too.

You can partner with a lot of companies that deal with baking and supplying of snacks to be big ocassion with this you will have a lot of connection in big places that you can supply the products in large amount and you can even have a contract if you are lucky.

The best place that you should take your business to is Twitter. That is where a lot of active people will like to buy from you. As long as you know what you are doing in the baking field, this will work. Also, run a promo to see how you can get new buyers to patronize your business too. I hope these tips work for you.

I hope if you take help of your friends and cousins and with the help of all your friends you can easily search the place where you can think that this area and place is good for my baking products and there is demand of these things because before working anywhere we should look the area and location that is there demand of this work and products I hope for doing this your will suffer alot but for moving further you have to do this.

Baking business deals with you producing good cake of all kinds that people will eat and node there head. If you are beginning to get low patronage, I prefer you invest some money in promoting your business, you can just do small cake, like very small one as sample and give it to potential groom or bride and tell them you are at their service any day anytime.

You see, you are a baker, that is, you have a business in the production of bread. (if I understand correctly)
But I'm sorry, why do many people hate you?
Anyway I wonder how it is possible to have a bakery business from home?
My friend, first I need more information.
Thank you.

Just because you don't have a store does not mean that people cannot order for the snacks you produced.

In fact, I know people who doesn't have a store or a shop for their baking businesses and they are receiving a lot of orders.

You just have to be creative in promoting your business. You can just make snacks and sit down then expect people to come and place for orders.

Go out and meet people tell them about your bakery business give them samples for a test if they like it they will place for orders.

That is how my elder sister promotes her confectionery businesses, she runs it from the backyard and make a no shop or store at all.

In places like Africa I noticed that people prefer to patronise big businesses more. Or at the least what looks like a big business so you can package yourself. Either you get finance and do something big or you use your social media to look big.

I think instead of advertising your business on Facebook and whatsapp all by yourself, why not hire an expert digital marketer to help you out. You should also try rebranding your bakery through franchise. Putting a reputable brand on your bakery could start getting you the customers you need.

Baking business is a very good business. I can see that already have and already developed a great passion for your bakery. It will take far you'll see. The challenges are a learning curve for you. Get good hands for your bakery business

make sure you have several large display cases in the front of your shop, loaded up with the most attractive and aesthetically-appealing products that you sell!
Pastries and cakes are very popular as display items. And also
Using a social networking platform to post pictures of your latest creations is a sure-fire way to get the mouths of your customers watering – and to convince them to come to your shop for a quick pastry before they go to work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds