Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I manage my tedious offline Business with other online side hustles

In my opinion you have to employ a service of a sales boy or sale girl who can help you in your offline business in as much is not paying you well for now then you can concentrate on your online business that is paying your bill and go in full. But if you found out that you can't employ the service of a sale personnel, then you can schedule time for your online business and same for your offline business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Patience is key in achieving success in a business. Anyone who is really interested in making real money the right way, must be able to exercise good patience so as not to lose focus. Diversification is good, but you need patience to succeed.

Patience is key in achieving success in a business. Anyone who is really interested in making real money the right way, must be able to exercise good patience so as not to lose focus. Diversification is good, but you need patience to succeed.
Exactly, when you have no knowledge and patience to allow yourself chill out and allow the business to work how it's supposed to, you will ruin it.

Yes, you are very smart with your point on how to manage this because you are going to get lost in the process if you are not focused.
Focus is very important without that the person might not go near succeeding,the person needs to be focus and have great plans and strategies that would help the business move forward

Which one pays you the most? That's where you should focus your attention.

I'm also in a bind here, as they pay almost equal amounts, but the offline business is for expenses and the online for savings.

I just try to do my best with both.
I'm in the same situation as you @GoldenLady , my offline work I use them for expenses and try to save as much as possible from my online earnings, although in the end I always have to spend some of these as well.

Focus is very important without that the person might not go near succeeding,the person needs to be focus and have great plans and strategies that would help the business move forward
Yes, focus is very important. If you are not focused, you will keep on making mistakes and it would keep costing you. Focus helps you to win.

It's not a mandatory fact to run two business, your business should not control you, don't be a slave to money,you can manage a particular business and train someone to run the other depending on your preference.

The two can be managed without one disturbing the other. You need to understand the types of offline jobs that you do very well and learn when to discharge yourselves from it either doing break or when you're through with the job then you can resume to your online job.

From my point of view, you should make a scale of preferences which would see you through the order of task to be accomplished within a time frame.

You know your schedule, you should work base on your schedule never let the other affect the timing of the other. Unless you want to work and earn full-time online.

Effective time management is key, you know yourself, when you are less busy and when you are very busy, twenty four hours is a long time and so many things can be incorporated if done right, I think one has to find a balance that works best for them

I want to know the best way to manage my tedious offline business with some of my online side hustles. The offline job isn't paying as expected and I'm just using the online business to start my self but no time
Its not easy to manage most especially if your business i mean your offline business is not yielding a good result and take most of your time... but find a good online skill that will help.

This is very simple. Get more hands to manage either the online part of your business or the offline ones. Consider the risk and reward ratio in getting an additional hand to run either of the business type for you before going ahead.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how to manage your tedious ofine business with your online business, I would personally advise that you set up a working period so you know the time you have for online business

You have to plan your time, how many hours you wish to use at your office, how many tasks you wish to do, how many hours it would take you then you can begin to draw out how to queeze out time for them and do away with long talk in the office.

Manage your time, Create a timetable For your self. From this time this time i get to do my offline works, then also create time to rest, create time to go about your online gigs as well

I too have a very busy and tedious office schedule but I don't let it worry my money making online opportunities, although I don't devout much time to the online opportunities, I have been able to manage the situation to a great extend. This is the way I did it.

1. I reduced time spent just socializing on social media.
2. I do most of the online job early before preparing for work.
3. I spend few minutes in-between my office work to check stuff online.
4. I take my little wins daily.

Try these steps, it works.

I too have a very busy and tedious office schedule but I don't let it worry my money making online opportunities, although I don't devout much time to the online opportunities, I have been able to manage the situation to a great extend. This is the way I did it.

1. I reduced time spent just socializing on social media.
2. I do most of the online job early before preparing for work.
3. I spend few minutes in-between my office work to check stuff online.
4. I take my little wins daily.

Try these steps, it works.
One way you can manage your tedious offline business with your online business is to have good time management, with time management you can be able to allocate time for each business.

To manage your offline business with a side hustle, plan your time. I personally like to wake earlier and post some comments on paid to post before I get engrosses with the days activities.

I want to know the best way to manage my tedious offline business with some of my online side hustles. The offline job isn't paying as expected and I'm just using the online business to start my self but no time
First of all, consider the stress and amount of money you get from both businesses, the one that puts you at advantage is the one you should create more time for. That is how I run my own businesses as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds