Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I manage my tedious offline Business with other online side hustles

That's for sure. Not having enough sleep is bad for health. It would give you a headache and you will find anything irritating.

There are times that I don't get the amount of sleep that I wish to get. I want 8 hours but I only get around 6 hours, which I suppose is good enough.
Seriously, if it care isn't taken you will have migraine all day which will affect your day's work, you won't be agile or fast with your work, it's going to be obvious to people that something is actually wrong with you.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not easy trying to balance both especially when your offline job hours is much, if for your offline business you have to start by 8am in the morning to close by 5pm or 6pm it will be a lot of stress for you because by the time you get back you will want to rest and while doing that you won't want to attend to any work again, so it becomes difficult to attend to your online work at that hour. If your online work doesn't demand much hours from you you might just squeeze it into your daily offline work. But if you look at both whichever one that is paying better should be the one your attention is more focused on. It's not easy trying to balance the two together unless you are your own boss in your business or probably in a high position in your organization then it might be easy for you since you can manage your time yourself.

You cannot row on a two boats at once. You can either row on this boat oe that boat. You should choose the one that is performing better and the one that ia giving you maximum returns. If you want to continue with both, focus more on the area that is working better.

Offline business can be very tedious most especially if you working for a private sector, some business owners expect you to work from 6am-6pm at night which is very wrong given the amount you get paid as salary. So what I would recommend is even if you going to get an offline job, do not work for more than 8hours.

The best way is to manage your time. You have to introduce time planning to your daily activities so that you will able to know how you be spending your time on offline and online business or you should get someone to be managing your offline business and you focus on online business.

I want to know the best way to manage my tedious offline business with some of my online side hustles. The offline job isn't paying as expected and I'm just using the online business to start my self but no time
I think both of them are necessary for a person to have. If sometimes you couldn't get work online you would have it's alternative in the form of offline business.

I have faced exactly what you are facing right now, been busy offline without earning anything tangible. What I did was that, I hard to train someone to be handling my offline business while I supervise him daily, I now put more concentration on my online business.

I want to know the best way to manage my tedious offline business with some of my online side hustles. The offline job isn't paying as expected and I'm just using the online business to start my self but no time
There are no better ways to handle stress than to reduce it. Check your activities and remove the ones that are not really important or compulsory, remember that knows everything your health is very important... Create time for better things, reduce the so called stress to the barest minimum.

A man who knows what he's doing can't spend more than the required amount of time to attend to his offline business
It's the same thing with his online business
You just have to time and calculate yourself and spend time required time on each business

You should not take this on your mind, when we think deep then we will face depression, so try not to stuff thing in your mind. Think positive and with calm mind. Then take a decision and even you can skip your offline business to carry on your online business.

Managing your tedious offline business with online side hustle staring right in front of you is where time management comes into play. We do have a free window when you're not so occupied with the offline business, you will have to fit in your online activities within those time.

You can do both together, of you really are determined to do it, it's just that you will need to focus on priorities than trivial things. Manage your time well. Cut off excesses be det

I think before you can manage an offline businesses with an online in one, you need to balance things up on the offline business. This will help to you to be sure that you can run the business by hiring a manager and then you can now concentrate on the online business

Definitely you can manage your offline business while not disturbing your online business. All you need is just to plan yourself properly and schedule your timing on the job or business.
If your offline job is too difficult and stressful that you cannot spare any time during the day for side online husttle you could plan towards late in the evening of each day for online business. That's a sacrifice you should be ready to do.

You can do both together, of you really are determined to do it, it's just that you will need to focus on priorities than trivial things. Manage your time well. Cut off excesses be determined to make more money, learn to avoid unnecessary distraction and discussion in your place of work

Specifying some times for the two businesses. Manage the offline business first then rest of the time is meant for the online business. I am living example and I try leveraging the two together specifying time for each business model.

Dedicate your after work hours to your online gigs, after your work, you get home and quickly do all the necessary things you have to do, take a good rest, then start your online business. Once your done, you sleep and wake up and start your day all over again

Yo be honest it is going to be very difficult . The offline as already be tagged tedious. It's going to be stressful.my advice is just that as you are trying to merge the two business together, just make sure you are always checking your bloop pressure .

It is very difficult to manage you offline business, because of the fast growth of online business these days, as an offline business owner you have to be very inovative in idea and skills with this you can be able to strive.

If you are offline job is not paying good and it is taking already too much time to work there so avoid offline job and do concentration on online work. Because in this expensive and modern world we can we cannot stay doing one job we almost need to two half jobs in a day to complete the requirement of life and monthly e needed I will always suggest those jobs which are paying good and taking good time and I can put my focus on one job easily it will be good for me and my health as well should do focus on the job which is good and paying you good and you can complete your requirements of life by paying attention on one job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds