Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I manage my tedious offline Business with other online side hustles

I want to know the best way to manage my tedious offline business with some of my online side hustles. The offline job isn't paying as expected and I'm just using the online business to start my self but no time
I want to know the best way to manage my tedious offline business with some of my online side hustles. The offline job isn't paying as expected and I'm just using the online business to start my self but no time
You've got to weigh your options, time is money if you feel the online business is better than the offline job in the long run, I see no reason why you can't resign from the offline and focus on the online, if you put in more efforts I bet it will yield more results.

Advertisement Placeholder
Which one pays you the most? That's where you should focus your attention.

I'm also in a bind here, as they pay almost equal amounts, but the offline business is for expenses and the online for savings.

I just try to do my best with both.

From what you wrote there, your offline business seems to need your attention more than the one online. I think you need a break from your online job, take time to build the one offline, and then in time come back online after you must have gotten someone to handle your offline business for you.

It would be a hard one for me to even give you a suggestion on this one. You alone know how much time your offline job can give you so you alone can tell. Most people who work in banks and close by 5 and get home by 6-8PM will be too tired for anything online.

When it comes to managing your offline and online business or jobs. It is imperative that you apply a whole lot of time management skills so that you can be able to better manage your time on both businesses. It will be imperative that you set up a schedule of your daily task and activities and how you hope to achieve them then follow up this tasks and activities to their logical conclusions.

If one want to engage in both offline and online job, firstly such person have always have daily plans.
Set out time for online job and also for the offline job.
Avoid all unnecessary things and activities that waste time, to have more focus on business.
And also hardworking is also very required.

Well, you have to set your priorities right, you don't have to leave one for the other but you have to be careful not to affect one with the other. Don't be blinded by the fact that your online business pays more, focus on your offline tasks too, manage your time effectively, find out ways to carry out your tasks with less stress.

I like the fact that you know the offline business is not paying you well and it is even taking much of your time so I don't see a reason why you should not concentrate on something that is going to pay you well... What is worth doing is worth doing well. I will advise you give your online business enough time.

It is not easy bro. The Hustle continues. Some days I find it very difficult to do anything online because I do Close from work very late, and before coming back home with the hold up in Lagos, I am already tired, only to take my bath, eat and go to bed.

although it's not easy managing two businesses either online or offline but what can be done is to balance both by making sure to divide your time and make a well formulated time table such that the workload won't be more tedious

It is quite remarkable that you have sought to want more money by working more but you have to know that there I a time for everything and as such, the best way to go about it is to have a time table where work on a particular thing for sometime, rest then go with another.

One thing that I believe in is focus. I would advise you to reevaluate your self and then decide to learn a skill online or offline that would generate consistent revenue instead of trying to combine two things at a time.

One thing that I believe in is focus. I would advise you to reevaluate your self and then decide to learn a skill online or offline that would generate consistent revenue instead of trying to combine two things at a time.
Exactly, finding how to best manage the work commitment is what would pose the big challenge for the person but once it's figured out, it would go well.

Exactly, finding how to best manage the work commitment is what would pose the big challenge for the person but once it's figured out, it would go well.
What makes it hard for so many people to make money online is the fact that they want to do almost everything at the Same time and this would be really devastating trying to focus.

What makes it hard for so many people to make money online is the fact that they want to do almost everything at the Same time and this would be really devastating trying to focus.
I think they are facing so many challenges with the responsibilities they need to take care of and it makes them want to do everything.

I think they are facing so many challenges with the responsibilities they need to take care of and it makes them want to do everything.
When you have got so many challenges, it's even a better call to get a niche and major in so that you would be able to master it and make money properly, instead of jumping from one business to the other.

When you have got so many challenges, it's even a better call to get a niche and major in so that you would be able to master it and make money properly, instead of jumping from one business to the other.
Some people don't have the patience to do such and it's why they jump from one thing to another. It's really tough for them.

You need to plan your time by writing them down and make sure you execute them also set the time you you would use to do your online and offline business , this are thing you need to consider

You need to plan your time by writing them down and make sure you execute them also set the time you you would use to do your online and offline business , this are thing you need to consider
Yes, you are very smart with your point on how to manage this because you are going to get lost in the process if you are not focused.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds