Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I manage my tedious offline Business with other online side hustles

You must begin by striking a balance between the two. I'll advise you to concentrate on the task that pays the most while using effective time management techniques.

Advertisement Placeholder
The honest truth is that I You need to plan your day cos I too am facing the same issues but with the help of my friends..we have a timetable for each working day which have as been really helpful

was asked to not to spend my offline earned money for my doll collection. So, I had to take on online jobs to earn some money for my BJD doll collection.
Usually I try to use my weekend time, for taking on online jobs.

It may be very difficult for you to manage both of them together if your offline business is tedious, personally I'll advise that you drop the less profitable and focused on the most profitable with high possibility of making you more money in the future.

The honest truth is that I You need to plan your day cos I too am facing the same issues but with the help of my friends..we have a timetable for each working day which have as been really helpful
If you do not have time to work online in the day then you should consider shifting it to the nighttime as you may have a lot of time. However proper time management is the only way out for you now.

If you do not have time to work online in the day then you should consider shifting it to the nighttime as you may have a lot of time. However proper time management is the only way out for you now.
I prefer working offline during the day and working online at night. I think that will be a better strategy if you really wants to profit both online and offline simultaneously.

Last edited:
I prefer working offline during the day and working online at night. I think that will be a better strategy if you are she really wants to profit both online and offline simultaneously.
Thank. I will really have to try as much as possible to fixed things in place. All these things requires a lot of discipline and without discipline you may not be able to achieve anything even if you have planned to do so.

Thank. I will really have to try as much as possible to fixed things in place. All these things requires a lot of discipline and without discipline you may not be able to achieve anything even if you have planned to do so.
You need a lot of focus and discipline if you want to achieve something on the long run. There are a lot of people who have done it in the past and of course they are very successful.

You need a lot of focus and discipline if you want to achieve something on the long run. There are a lot of people who have done it in the past and of course they are very successful.
Thank you very much for this great piece of information. Seriously I really need to focus and to do away with every form of distraction in my life. Distraction will not help no matter how it may seems to be.

Thank you very much for this great piece of information. Seriously I really need to focus and to do away with every form of distraction in my life. Distraction will not help no matter how it may seems to be.
Probably, being serious is very much needed and I also try to tell myself that. For you to achieve something great you must be very much focused and must do everything intentionally.

It may be very difficult for you to manage both of them together if your offline business is tedious, personally I'll advise that you drop the less profitable and focused on the most profitable with high possibility of making you more money in the future.

Many people may believe that making a schedule is the solution. I think that creating a flexible schedule is the best thing you could do. You must not make a really tight schedule.

Many people may believe that making a schedule is the solution. I think that creating a flexible schedule is the best thing you could do. You must not make a really tight schedule.
The reason why you may not be able to manage both of those two things together maybe as a result of improper time management. As long as you are able to create time for other activities you have to be strict and respect your time arrangement.

I don't really have an offline business but I think you can take school sessions as it's equivalent but I still find the time to work and earn money online. It's more like an addiction of a sort.

Probably, being serious is very much needed and I also try to tell myself that. For you to achieve something great you must be very much focused and must do everything intentionally.
There are so many things that are ready to distract us from achieving our life goal. And without discipline you could be lead astray without any resistance from your end..

its very easy to achieve, do not be a jack of all trades, focus on either your offline business or online one, then hire a competent staff to handle the one that is too tedious for you, so you can be monitoring it while you give your time and effort to the one you can handle, learn to leverage on specialized knowledge

You first need to educate yourself on time management or simply put, you can decide which among the two will earn you more money if you're to devote your whole time to either of them. The answer to that question would be the one you should focus on and pay less attention to the other.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds