Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I manage my tedious offline Business with other online side hustles

Nurudeen

Captain Junkie
Credits
I want to know the best way to manage my tedious offline business with some of my online side hustles. The offline job isn't paying as expected and I'm just using the online business to start my self but no time

Advertisement Placeholder
You have to start find a balance between both . Effective time management practises also I will advice you focus on the one that pays more.

You need to plan your day cos I too am facing the same issues but with the help of my friends..we have a timetable for each working day which have as been really helpful

To be honest, I know exactly how difficult it is.

I was asked to not to spend my offline earned money for my doll collection. So, I had to take on online jobs to earn some money for my BJD doll collection.
Usually I try to use my weekend time, for taking on online jobs.

If you get time on a weekday, then try to spend an hour or so, but not more than that.

You should consider the health implications and try to balance it out. You can hire an assistant to help you out if it seems too difficult.

I am sorry if I cannot give you a specific suggestion for managing your offline business because management depends largely on the nature of business and on the type of employees. Maybe you just have to give more time to your offline business to learn the ropes in managing your employees.

Before considering how to manage all offline jobs with online business, what should first come into your mind is your top priority. If you're offline jobs pays you the most, then consider spending more time on it and use your extra time for the online business.

The best way is to manage your time. I work offline and online part time in both cases. If you want to spend your time online, you only have two options, hire someone to take care of your offline business or simply forget about that job, I don't think it affects you because you say it is tedious and is not giving results.

You have to introduce time planning to your daily activities so that you will able to know how you be spending your time on offline and online business or you should get someone to be managing your offline business and you focus on online business.

If you are making good income from the two then I will say you try and manage your time to give both jobs the attend needed because these days many are trying so hard to get multiple source of income.But if one is affecting the other and also tedious as you say then I say you count your loss on the tough one and focus your attention on the better one.

How much time do you spend daily on the offline business? If it is less than 10 hours it is manageable with the online business. Set a daily schedule to manage your time better.
Compare the two, if one gives you more money than the other, then focus on it.

I want to know the best way to manage my tedious offline business with some of my online side hustles. The offline job isn't paying as expected and I'm just using the online business to start my self but no time
If you think being a tutor means you made straight A’s through high school and college, think again. It’s all about what you know and how well you know it. Online tutoring companies like Tutor.com, TutorMe and Studypool hire tutors to share their knowledge with students on a wide variety of topics.

Time management is key in any business whether it's online or offline. My advice is focus more on one business that pays the most amount of money and having a helping hand is not a bad idea too.

You have to start find a balance between both . Effective time management practises also I will advice you focus on the one that pays more.

You have to divide your time on things that are worth it or really matter, if you think your offline job isn't that worth it then maybe you should try to change things on it. Maybe try other offline business or a carwash or whatever. Maybe you should put more effort on your online job if you see a prosper future with it.

I think you need to find a balance between the two jobs. While an online job may seem like a great idea and paying there's always the uncertainty that comes with it. You need to access this before you make a decision on which you would go for. With what I can see you won't be able to manage both of them for long.

You can always deal with the your online business by dedicating a particular hour, by this, you will be able to cover a lot because you have to stay very close to the offline business, it seems to be the most critical and needs more time. Another period for online business is the midnight time when you can spend a few hours.

This could be quite a challenge for anybody. Managing online businesses with one's offline job can be quite tasky at times. It takes a lot to try to balance both of them
What to do is to devote a particular time frame for both offline and online job in a way that it won't clash with each other. It could be a day on and a day off

This might Ben a difficult one for you to do. I will suggest you set your priorities right. Create a sort of routine for your online business. You can chose a particular time say one hour or two to focus strictly on your online business to get results then the rest you focus on your offline business

To manage both online and offline business together is not easy but since you are in it already you have to know how to balance the two together in terms of time management. Time is very precious to every business owner and how to manage it in running both online and offline business is very important. As they use to say time is money and you have to manage it well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds