Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can artists make money online?

Been an artist, is one of the skills that are highly promoted in the social media this days. though there are companies who are responsible for the promotion of such skills by organising a show of which all will display their gift.

Advertisement Placeholder
I had a friend who used to post his paintings on Instagram. Before long, he was getting gigs to make portraits of people from Instagram and deliver it to them.
I think there are a lot of people who uses that strategy to make some money for themselves. They can use different social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook to publicize their painting.

You have to start posting about your art and start selling your at pieces online to start making huge money and you can also start a YouTube course online to gain more

Well it depends on what kind of artists you are for example if you dedicate yourself to music there are many platforms where you can try to monetize your music such as spotify, deezer, soundcloud, youtube and more, if you are a person who paints or you are some type of photographer there are websites that buy your art or photographs at good prices, although now I do not remember the name of the platform in question.

Well it depends on what kind of artists you are for example if you dedicate yourself to music there are many platforms where you can try to monetize your music such as spotify, deezer, soundcloud, youtube and more, if you are a person who paints or you are some type of photographer there are websites that buy your art or photographs at good prices, although now I do not remember the name of the platform in question.

There are many artists who are making good money by selling their artwork on many platforms such as OpenSea and Rarible. A person could sell products in there and earn good amount of cash.

I think there are a lot of people who uses that strategy to make some money for themselves. They can use different social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook to publicize their painting.
That's why if I am on social media platforms, I have to make sure that I am gaining some financial benefits from it. I have sold chickens from my farm on Facebook. Just posted the picture and someone's ordered from inbox.

There are many artists who are making good money by selling their artwork on many platforms such as OpenSea and Rarible. A person could sell products in there and earn good amount of cash.
You are right, if you are familiar with crypto markets and know graphic design you can earn a lot of money selling your nfts for example as you say in Opensea, rarible I do not know it is also to sell nfts?

Some people have the beautiful gifts of drawing. So they might be looking for ways to earn more money online with their skills. One recent development in the crypto space is the ability to earn money by selling nfts.
So artist can make drawings and list them on platforms where it will sell and make money. As long as their work is quite catchy they will make sales.

It is something they can try out. What other ways do you think they can make money online?
I would like to say that if you have good working skills then you can earn money online by giving your best sarvice on any forum.If you are an artist then you can earn money online by giving your best sarvice any forum.

Some artist can make money by streamlining their music and some could also make money by mintng their artistry work into NFT which is a big industry for them to make decent money.

Some people have the beautiful gifts of drawing. So they might be looking for ways to earn more money online with their skills. One recent development in the crypto space is the ability to earn money by selling nfts.
So artist can make drawings and list them on platforms where it will sell and make money. As long as their work is quite catchy they will make sales.

It is something they can try out. What other ways do you think they can make money online?
Some of them will draw influential people and show the artwork to them. If the person likes it, he or she will get paid. That is what the majority of them do.

There are a lot of ways an artist can make money online. One of them is by selling the print version of your arts on online platforms. Another one is by teaching art online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds