Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can artists make money online?

Credits
Some people have the beautiful gifts of drawing. So they might be looking for ways to earn more money online with their skills. One recent development in the crypto space is the ability to earn money by selling nfts.
So artist can make drawings and list them on platforms where it will sell and make money. As long as their work is quite catchy they will make sales.

It is something they can try out. What other ways do you think they can make money online?

Advertisement Placeholder
It would be awesome to be able to make money online though, i have seen some artist who have a YouTube channel or Facebook page, where they teach people art, i believe this is one way to make money.

Actually it will be a great idea for an artist to promote his work online either through the used of the media platforms.

The used of media, can really helped people to know more about you and due to that, alot will contact you for their work to be done.

For artists, it is really possible to make a lot of money online, one, they can sell their artworks as an NFT, they can sell their artworks as a Canva print, they can even sell their artworks as a print on various products.

Actually it will be a great idea for an artist to promote his work online either through the used of the media platforms.

The used of media, can really helped people to know more about you and due to that, alot will contact you for their work to be done.
Artist can explore non-fungible token marketplace to mint there artwork into NFTs and make money out of it and it's a reasonable way to earn online effortlessly

It would be awesome to be able to make money online though, i have seen some artist who have a YouTube channel or Facebook page, where they teach people art, i believe this is one way to make money.
Yeah, starting a YouTube channel will be a very good idea to make money as an artist. You need to teach other people how to make arta and make some good amount of money. You will probably get a lot of views.

Yeah, starting a YouTube channel will be a very good idea to make money as an artist. You need to teach other people how to make arta and make some good amount of money. You will probably get a lot of views.
The world of art Is a vey wonderful business to try because it is a broadened niche and offering tutorial services on how to develop an arts is a good idea and a way to earn as well.

The world of art Is a vey wonderful business to try because it is a broadened niche and offering tutorial services on how to develop an arts is a good idea and a way to earn as well.
Yeah, I know someone who is an artist and he has over 1 million followers on Facebook. His page is professional and I think he makes a lot of money from it. Art is something that a lot of people are interested in.

Artist can make money online when they engage in the non-fungible token space and they can also make money by selling their digital artworks on some platforms that allows them to sell it.

Artists can make big amounts if they have great drawing skills, by adding their arts on NFT platforms such as OpenSea and Rarible they can earn for their arts.

There are several ways at which artist can make money online and it is better for each and every online platforms to explore . There are different ways at which you can tap into opportunity online to make money as an artist .

YouTube is actually a great platform you can use to make money as an artist online. Apart from NFTs, you can also use Facebook and people can pay you to draw their images. I know a few people who makes money this way.

As an artist, You can make money online by selling your art works as Non Fungible Tokens. You can also try creating a social media presence on all social networks to market all your art works.

I had a friend who used to post his paintings on Instagram. Before long, he was getting gigs to make portraits of people from Instagram and deliver it to them.

I had a friend who used to post his paintings on Instagram. Before long, he was getting gigs to make portraits of people from Instagram and deliver it to them.
That is how to market your skills because if you can proceed on a robust marketing campaign for your gig, then you are sure to make money most especially if it is done on social media.

I believe that most of the artist would also want to maximize their potential by advancing to the blockchain world to make money from their artistry work and that could be utilising a non-fungible token.

Teach art online: Using websites like Udemy or Teachable, artists may build online workshops, tutorials, and courses to impart their artistic knowledge to others.
Accept commissions: Artists can provide commission services to customers who seek unique artwork for their residences, places of business, or events.

Teach art online: Using websites like Udemy or Teachable, artists may build online workshops, tutorials, and courses to impart their artistic knowledge to others.
Accept commissions: Artists can provide commission services to customers who seek unique artwork for their residences, places of business, or events.
Offering tutorials on an artistry work could also fetch you decent money and you can also mint your artwork into NFT if you're interested in making money from the blockchain technology.

That is how to market your skills because if you can proceed on a robust marketing campaign for your gig, then you are sure to make money most especially if it is done on social media.
That's why I am always shocked when people are busy using social media to be posting pictures for likes. So many people are making money on social media and some other person is competing for likes.

there are a number of ways an artist can make money and one of such way is to sell your music on streaming platforms like audiomack, spotify or boomplayer for a certain fee.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds