Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can a teenager be a successful business man?

How can a teenager be successful in business, to be successful in business either as an adult or teenager is a function of sticking by the rules and principles that governs a successful business, hardworking, consistency, proper management and many more are the basic principles
Age is never a barrier in a business it's just depend on your sense of management and your maturity in business not your personal age because age is just a number.

Advertisement Placeholder
Owning and Running a business isn't an issue at a teen age.. So you really need to see the dream of running that business as a main focus. You must be passionate about it to be successful.

There is no magic as to how teenager can become a successful businessman if he or she does not have a good financial behavior

Since business doesn't have age limit which one can become successful around. Someone that has the IQ can strive for business success.

kids can have businesses. ... It is important to note that a business is a business, no matter the age of the person in charge. Businesses must adhere to certain legal requirements, and parents must understand these requirements to make sure their kids' businesses are legal.
Teens don't need to rely on a part-time job. Instead they can start their own business, with lawn care, babysitting, and tutoring being popular options. Working online, teenagers could also begin freelancing or creating content for YouTube
Kids having a business is not a problem, but there are so many factor to consider even if the child is trained, think of psychological, emotional, physical ,even is social life will be affected in one way or the other, there is time for everything, education should be the focus before business

Stop second-guessing every decision. Just because something hasn't been done before doesn't imply it can't be done. When you're operating a business, you're certain to make mistakes, big and little. It's OK; it's all part of the process. .

The best way for a kid to be a successful business person is just for the kid to get a mentor. If the kid can get a mentor it will be very easy for him or her not to make investment mistake

Teenagers usually find it difficult to focus in growing their business due to peer pressure. This needs to be put in place before letting them start.

Teenagers usually find it difficult to focus in growing their business due to peer pressure. This needs to be put in place before letting them start.
Sometimes most teenagers always mix business with pleasure and this is always one of the most greatest disadvantages in your business journey, you shouldn't be carried away by pleasure when you are something to achieve.

kids can have businesses. ... It is important to note that a business is a business, no matter the age of the person in charge. Businesses must adhere to certain legal requirements, and parents must understand these requirements to make sure their kids' businesses are legal.
Teens don't need to rely on a part-time job. Instead they can start their own business, with lawn care, babysitting, and tutoring being popular options. Working online, teenagers could also begin freelancing or creating content for YouTube
Teens can even become enterpreneur, through the help of older people around them , I remember when I was in high school I started a small business but could not sustain it because I had no guide.

if you are actually identified, research study the tales of individuals that have actually created it as well as are actually creating it, border on your own along with quality as well as excellence coming from youths that are actually performing fantastic points.

For a teenager or anybody to be successful in business, you have to have the prerequisite knowledge and experience needed to run and manage the business successfully.

Advantage that a teenager have is that he has the access to the right knowledge about the latest technology and I thought you should always incorporate it in his business.

If a teenage can control his emotion and be disciplined. He can be a successful business person especially if he includes hardwork to his passion.

Age doesn't really matter in a business anyway although there are certain age groups that shouldn't handle a business. A teenager could become a successful business man if he as well observes all criteria for establishing and running a business

If the teenager has got the default business running of his elders or parents , it becomes more easy to be successful because everything is set up nicely and only he need to manage it well. The key is to start early as a businessman, most of the successful people start at 20 years itself.

Even though a teen can start a business, but we all know that it is not all teen that can handle a business and we should also remember it depends on the kind of business too. Personally, I would have preferred the teen acquires his or her education first while the business is being managed either by the parents or manager and when done with education then the business can be handed over to him or her. It is just my opinion.

A teenager may not know how to control his emotion and the funniest part is that he may still want to enjoy and gallivant around. But if he sees a mentor or a guidance around him. I don't doubt his success in his business.
yes that's true ,there is nothing like a kid in a business,once he or she has the necessary things needed ,i think success us guaranteed,is also good to have a mentor in business it really helps out.
[automerge]1632923767[/automerge]
A teenager may not know how to control his emotion and the funniest part is that he may still want to enjoy and gallivant around. But if he sees a mentor or a guidance around him. I don't doubt his success in his business.
yes that's true ,there is nothing like a kid in a business,once he or she has the necessary things needed ,i think success us guaranteed,is also good to have a mentor in business it really helps out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds