Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can a teenager be a successful business man?

A teenager can become a successful businessman, like i stated earlier in a similar post saying that basically on the fact that the teenager need to undergo series of training before investing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course a teenager can succeed in a business if actually they have business idea, because no one who cannot succeed if you plan your business very well.

These should be success tips for Young and aspiring entrepreneurs;
1. Challenge yourself
2. Do the work you care about.
3. Take the risk.
4. Believe in yourself.
5. Have a vision.
6. Find good people.
7. Face your fears.
8. Take action.

There are many teenagers who have been successfully running businesses and as far as I know, most of them have been involved into business since their childhood. They learn basics of business at an early age and then they step into the world of business, so they have al ots of experience.

A teenager can become a successful businessman, like i stated earlier in a similar post saying that basically on the fact that the teenager need to undergo series of training before investing.
Have you heard of Im academy? Im academy is an online school where you can learn and earn with various skill set online. This is a popular platform for most young ones in my location today to make good money.

The first important lesson to learn for a teenager to become a successful business man or woman is to learn about financial management. The question is not how you can earn, the question is how you manage to money.

teenager can be a sucessful business man in different ways , through the existence of hardwork, determination ,focus and many others . It's best for the business owner to be more focused on his business enterprise

kids can have businesses. ... It is important to note that a business is a business, no matter the age of the person in charge. Businesses must adhere to certain legal requirements, and parents must understand these requirements to make sure their kids' businesses are legal.
Teens don't need to rely on a part-time job. Instead they can start their own business, with lawn care, babysitting, and tutoring being popular options. Working online, teenagers could also begin freelancing or creating content for YouTube
I think when it comes to teenagers, there are certain restrictions on the type of business they can run.
A teenager can earn online, that is fine. Taking up freelancing jobs which is one of them.
Tutoring is also a good option for teenagers.

kids can have businesses. ... It is important to note that a business is a business, no matter the age of the person in charge. Businesses must adhere to certain legal requirements, and parents must understand these requirements to make sure their kids' businesses are legal.
Teens don't need to rely on a part-time job. Instead they can start their own business, with lawn care, babysitting, and tutoring being popular options. Working online, teenagers could also begin freelancing or creating content for YouTube
Teenagers have to be guided on the type of businesses they can take up.
Most teenagers these days are making a living through online jobs, they create contents on YouTube, tiktok, etc and earn good.

When it comes to business it's all about learning how to be successful at it and it doesn't mean that a teenager cannot succeed in the business as long as he or she has already mastered how to do the business he is definitely going to succeed.

that's true.business doesn't matters about age ,all it's need from you is to have the knowledge and experience to handle it .I deciplined kid can handle a business how is expected.

A teenager can be successful by starting to be involved in business at a young age. This will give him or her valuable experience that will be vital in the future.

These should be success tips for Young and aspiring entrepreneurs;
1. Challenge yourself
2. Do the work you care about.
3. Take the risk.
4. Believe in yourself.
5. Have a vision.
6. Find good people.
7. Face your fears.
8. Take action.
Those are very good tips that you have mentioned. They all can really be helpful to a young person so that they become successful in business. They can also be used by older people who wish to start a business.

A teenager can be successful in business of he's business oriented and if he also has a good business adviser and managers that have a good business ideas and strategies.

A teenager is a full fledged individual who can think and act right with proper guidance. Age is not a factor to boost successful business rather sticking to the rules, ethics and principles. I know most successful men who started as a teenager to where they are today!

Being a successful businessman is not everyone's cup of tea and most of the teenagers and even young adults in my country are simply not able to start their business because they do not have enough capital. Most of the teenagers and young adults in my country are employees of many companies, not businessmen.

Off course, a teenager can handle a business. One doesn't have to be necessarily old before he or she is deemed fit to handle a business. It all depends on maturity and wisdom. And wisdom doesn't come with age.

With the civilization on this Earth,every teenager has a gift in them,all they need is some one who will stand by them and actualise the gift,same thing is applicable for business

With a lot of work and knowledge. Kids these days are learning the ins and outs of the internet, and I think kids are learning just enough to make it work. Anyone can be successful if they put their mind to it and work hard. A teen could raise thousands for a good cause and do some great things.

A teenager is a full fledged individual who can think and act right with proper guidance. Age is not a factor to boost successful business rather sticking to the rules, ethics and principles. I know most successful men who started as a teenager to where they are today!
A teenager can do well at a business if he or she has learnt the rudiments of the business.
I have read of several teenagers making it big in their businesses.
Some of them are even inventors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds