Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can a teenager be a successful business man?

Learning about the business proper is the first thing for a teenager to be succesful in a business he/she chooses, but some teenagers have already have one or two experience about business because they learn from their parent or maybe they also have their own business idea,
I definitely agree with you that the knowledge of the business is one of the most important thing that anyone should try to get before the start of the business and for a teenager it is the most important thing that you should know before they can even consider starting up any business.

Advertisement Placeholder
A random teen may not be successful in business, a teen who has intelligence, who thinks out of the box, who is exceptionally talented might be able to run a successful business
Running a business is beyond being intelligent. A teen who want to starts a business needs the knowledge and experience on the business for him to be successful in the business.

Running a business is beyond being intelligent. A teen who want to starts a business needs the knowledge and experience on the business for him to be successful in the business.
I completely wrong with your submission that running a business goes beyond just intelligence but you have to have the experience the passion and the drive for that business to become successful and for the fact that the person is just a teenager I don't think just intelligence will do for him to run a business successfully.

It is very difficult from every point of view for a teenager to succeed in any business because business requires a good plan and execution of the plan and how can a teenager do that. But if he can found someone who can mentor him and go into the business with him and make sure he followed the rules and regulations then he can succeed.

The only way in which a teenager can become a succesful business man is to start from the scratch or get a good manager to help him or her in giving him a piece of advise and guiding him through.

kids can have businesses. ... It is important to note that a business is a business, no matter the age of the person in charge. Businesses must adhere to certain legal requirements, and parents must understand these requirements to make sure their kids' businesses are legal.
Teens don't need to rely on a part-time job. Instead they can start their own business, with lawn care, babysitting, and tutoring being popular options. Working online, teenagers could also begin freelancing or creating content for YouTube
Anyone can be successful and it is not dependent on age but rather by the business that you are looking to get into as well as the market for your product as well. If a teen does research and then opens a business based on that it can be a success/

My niece helps me with my candle business every now and then, and I give her part of the cut. She helps me with the wax-mixing (I do the labels because as we all know, labels must be perfection) 👁 haha and then we have something else planned once she graduates from high school. Something we are both very, very good at esp. when we work as a team.
The candle biz is more of a hobby, meaning we haven’t gone global with it or anything.
🤣
Our focus is on the other thing.
We may not even require training.
;) Just waiting for her to get a little older and then watch out.
😎

For a teenager to become a successful business man even as he is growing up, he will need a proper mentor form the type of business he is running to serve as a guide for him long the way

It is very hard to find the teenagers who are successful business people. It can only be possible if the teenager has people who are mentoring him.

Truth be said its not an easy one there thou but its very possible only if you stick or adhere to legit and good business strategy's and also you need some elements like discipline,persistence or consistent to move forward as a teenager to succeed in your business. Also you need to make alot of sacrifice like your time energy I mean you will need to totally leave your comfort zone to succeed

A teenager can be a successful business man but i beleieve there is a limit to the kind of business a teenager can do in life to succed, their are some minor business a teenager is capable of doing.

Well, when it comes to business teen or adult, age as nothing to do when it comes to business but the only edge age as in business over a teen is experiencing and in a case of experience from an adult, a teen might be wise enough to be able to apply wisdom to his or her business. So for me, teen can have access to run a business provided the or she tries as much as possible to have to close by mentor or advicer.

kids can have businesses. ... It is important to note that a business is a business, no matter the age of the person in charge. Businesses must adhere to certain legal requirements, and parents must understand these requirements to make sure their kids' businesses are legal.
Teens don't need to rely on a part-time job. Instead they can start their own business, with lawn care, babysitting, and tutoring being popular options. Working online, teenagers could also begin freelancing or creating content for YouTube
Well to me personally I really think that one major factor in starting up a business be it kids or a fully grown adults is management and how you go about your business really matters Alot

Anyone can be successful in any business initiative, be it teenagers or adults. If the person is an innovative person, have the vision and plans executing such kind of innovative ideas, surely the business will become successful.

T
A teenager can be a successful business man but i beleieve there is a limit to the kind of business a teenager can do in life to succed, their are some minor business a teenager is capable of doing.
The important thing in managing and running a business is the knowledge and experience you have on the business that will make it to run smoothly regardless of your age.

The teenager needs to learn how to go about that business by becoming an apprentice somewhere. He will get all the necessary skills and training needs for him to start out his own outfit later

It's all about taking the first step through finding an idea, doing the research and knowing that you're going to make mistakes along the way.

A random teen may not be successful in business, a teen who has intelligence, who thinks out of the box, who is exceptionally talented might be able to run a successful business
Most successful entrepreneurs today that are popular, all started out as teenagers. Age is just a number, as long as you have the zeal In you, nothing is impossible.

Just yesterday I have watched in YouTube a documentary of two teenagers who became instant millionaire because of play to earn game called axie. There is another YouTube channel who became millionaires and they are teenagers.

A teenager already into running his own business can become actually successful if he can maintain his focus and keep to his dreams and plans he had for his business since he started it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds