Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can a teenager be a successful business man?

These days there are several options for people out there to make real money it doesn't matter whether they are teenagers or adults what matters is that they possess the right skills, quality and discipline.
[automerge]1619035186[/automerge]
Lots of people keep mentioning education and sticking to it, although it's all good I think the basis of getting a good education is profit too like business, so if a teenager has a knack for business then, by all means, go for it
I agree. I don't think it is wise to rely on traditional education. A good number of people are making money in fields that are not related to their area of study.

Advertisement Placeholder
Allow the teenager explore all of his options for the type of business he wants to do and let him see you as a role model in helping him achieve these business hoals
For a teenager to be a successful businessman, i think it will require a long process because the need counselling from experts and professionals so as to know how to go about the business without making costly mistakes

A teenager can make a successful business ,but the teenager needs experience ,because that is the most important factor to be considered when building the business

A teenager can be a successful business man when he plan about business very well, but is not that easy to be successful business man without planning because planning is very important in a business in order to succeed in a business, so a teenager need to plan before going into business.

Like some people would always say, age is just a number. all you need to teach a teenager is how to run a successful business I had to stay focused and disciplined the business. Yes of course it is very possible for a teenager to run a successful business.

A teenager can actually become a successful business person if he is properly mentored on how to manage his time,finances and resources for business growth.
Internship and close monitoring of his progress will help him gain experience.

For a teen to become successful in a business, knowledge and skills are required. Remember, mark Zuckerberg was just 19 years old when he created facebook.

There is no reason a teenager cannot be successful in business. Dedication will always bring consistent result. So business is not assigned to anybody in particar

If you want to be a teenage millionaire, it will be hard but very well you can do it. You just have to be hard working and the best shot you have is to use social media to tour advantage.

A child that is brought up business minded will easily start up and run a business. This is due to that fact that the parents play an essential role on how well they will be connected to the business world. If not it may be difficult for them unless the teen is extremely smart.

kids can have businesses. ... It is important to note that a business is a business, no matter the age of the person in charge. Businesses must adhere to certain legal requirements, and parents must understand these requirements to make sure their kids' businesses are legal.
Teens don't need to rely on a part-time job. Instead they can start their own business, with lawn care, babysitting, and tutoring being popular options. Working online, teenagers could also begin freelancing or creating content for YouTube
Well, nothing stops anyone from becoming successful in life and become very rich and not even age can do that as well, once the individual is willing to push himself.

One thing with teenagers is the lack of focus. It is good to teach teenagers how to discipline themselves before they get involved in business, without discipline they would spend their income on frivolous things.

A teenager can become a successful business man or woman by making sure he or she covers all the basis in learning and outing into practice all he has learned from the business from inception.

It is not a bad idea that you should start to expose young people to business and make them use to it. They would be good in it if they are being closely mentored.

A teenager can be a successful business man when he plan about business very well, but is not that easy to be successful business man without planning because planning is very important in a business in order to succeed in a business, so a teenager need to plan before going into business.
Yes u are right. Anyone that want to be successful in business most plan of business very well irrespective of the age of the person. Anyone that fails to plan his business will fail either a teenager or an adult.

Teens can start business quite alright but there are limits to the kind of business that they can start, this is not a law bound restrictions but an advise, a teen should focus on his Education, not starting business at that tender age. There is time for everything in this world so starting a business shouldn't affect a teenager's Education.
Learning about the business proper is the first thing for a teenager to be succesful in a business he/she chooses, but some teenagers have already have one or two experience about business because they learn from their parent or maybe they also have their own business idea,

Like they say maturity is not by age, you can start up a business no matter age and no matter how big or small. You put your mind down and study, learn what is needed from others that have been through that stage you are currently in.

When i started my business i started as a teenager two years ago. Now I've gotten experience, it doesn't matter if you're teenager or not when it comes to business it depends on your business IQ to achieving the required goal.

How can a teenager be successful in business, to be successful in business either as an adult or teenager is a function of sticking by the rules and principles that governs a successful business, hardworking, consistency, proper management and many more are the basic principles
Exactly, to be successful never feel you have known it all. There is always something to learn. Always put your self in the position to learn from others. Even when you make mistakes see it as another opportunity to learn

A random teen may not be successful in business, a teen who has intelligence, who thinks out of the box, who is exceptionally talented might be able to run a successful business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds