Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can a company fulfill it's full corporate social responsibility?

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
Corporate social responsibility is the act whereby a company gives back to it's host community for being in business in that community.
It is not a mandatory requirement for any organization but it has a way of boosting a company's sales as the host community feels appreciated by the company and that will lead to more patronage from the community. Some companies builds schools, constructs bridges, sink borehole, sponsor some of the sons and daughters of the community abroad for scholarships e t.c

Now i am planning on starting my soap manufacturing business soon, what do you guys think that i can do for my host community as my company's corporate social responsibility to that community?

Advertisement Placeholder
Corporate social responsibiltity helps the company to clean its image if ever they have a bad reputation in the eyes of the public. It can be done by investing in the projects that would benefits the society, environment and culture.

Corporate social responsibility is the act whereby a company gives back to it's host community for being in business in that community.
It is not a mandatory requirement for any organization but it has a way of boosting a company's sales as the host community feels appreciated by the company and that will lead to more patronage from the community. Some companies builds schools, constructs bridges, sink borehole, sponsor some of the sons and daughters of the community abroad for scholarships e t.c

Now i am planning on starting my soap manufacturing business soon, what do you guys think that i can do for my host community as my company's corporate social responsibility to that community?
The act of giving back to the community is indeed a good one for any business who appreciates the community it operate in. Also, it builds trust between the host community and the brand which helps increase sales and product acceptability.

In my opinion I think the best way any company can fulfill it cooperate social responsibility is to set up a good foundation system that will benefit the Masses at large especially students..and they can eventually get good employees through that in the future

Corporate social responsibility is increasingly more important today and can take on various forms – including pro-bono work, product donations, financial contributions, employee community service days, eco-friendly practices, and many more creative ways by which businesses, small and large, can give back to their .

I

i think it depends on your profits and the budget of your company and the community you operate in will also determine the kind of CSR you carry out for them that will fill a need and not be a waste of resource that may not end up impacting the lives of your host community. It could be providing books, desk , whiteboards for some schools within your community.

As an organization the best thing you can do to a community that allowed you establish a business in their environment is to employ their indigenes. This will be a big plus for your business because they will protect your business like it's theirs because they will know if they Business fails their source of income too is gone.

There are many ways you can help the community with corporate social responsibility, and it's great for sponsorship. I work in education and many companies have collaborated in schools in different ways, you can paint them or donate the necessary materials so that parents and representatives together with the institution's staff do the work. You can also donate soap for cleaning in these educational institutions.

Positive Press and Reputation Building​

Consumer Appeal​

Talent Attraction and Employee Retention​

Recognizing how important socially responsible efforts are to their customers, employees and stakeholders, many companies focus on a few broad CSR categories,Consumers deserve to share in the good feelings associated with doing the right thing, and many surveys have found that consumers are inclined to purchase a sustainable product over a conventional alternative," she said. "Announcing these benefits is a win-win from both a commercial and sustainability perspective."

A company can fulfill it's corporate social responsibility by implementing infrastructural development in their host's community. Social amenities like power supply and water supply. A good road network is also another way to develop the community.

Corporate social responsibility is a management concept whereby companies integrated social and environment concerns into their business operations. Extension of help to your environment or neighbors in terms of building of roads, lightings, bridges etc. This singular act makes the company have a good public image. CSR is borne out from the profits made by the company.

Corporate social responsibility helps increase the companies acceptance and also helps facilitate inter personal relations between the company and the host communities. I feel like you could just package a hamper and share around the community or you could do something more.

The corporate social responsibility increasingly more important today and can take on various forms – including pro-bono work, product donations, financial contributions, employee community service days, eco-friendly practices, and many more creative ways by which business small and large, can give back to their corporate.

Corporate responsibility simply means giving back to the society. There are many ways in which a company can fulfill it's corporate responsibility. One of it is to look for general problem of the community and provide it for them. A company in my town provides pipe borne water for the local community because city tap water system does not link to the community. Another one provides CTB library for college.

Cooperation social responsibility is very important and imperative for company to be doing such thing in any community it belongs to in which to get a good frame and keep existing. There are many ways to help a community, it's can help its community people by offer the youths a job, it can give them scholarship etc.

It is a nice insight, at least the members of the community won't see you as someone who is making money without making any impart to their lives. Since yours is a soap manufacturing company, you can consider giving it out to them during festive season to show your support to them

It is nice to hear that corporate social responsibility. In our country that social responsibility was seen during the lockdown. There were many donations of food and money. In fact, I received 4 cartons of fresh milk and a kilo of rice. They were donated by an unnamed company which I appreciated. But I know that only a few companies here have that social responsibility in their mind. We cannot force them on that issue.

It is important that in business you should learn to give back to the community no matter what. To achieve this I think the company can make it in such a way that they employ a good number of the citizens of that place in the company or if they witness large profits then they can help build social ameneties.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds