Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can a company fulfill it's full corporate social responsibility?

A company can fulfill its corporate social responsibility by adopting a business code of ethics, following work place health and safety programs, being smart about donating money and commit to protecting the environment.

Advertisement Placeholder
Corporate social responsibility is the act whereby a company gives back to it's host community for being in business in that community.
It is not a mandatory requirement for any organization but it has a way of boosting a company's sales as the host community feels appreciated by the company and that will lead to more patronage from the community. Some companies builds schools, constructs bridges, sink borehole, sponsor some of the sons and daughters of the community abroad for scholarships e t.c

Now i am planning on starting my soap manufacturing business soon, what do you guys think that i can do for my host community as my company's corporate social responsibility to that community?
Once your business has stabilized in that community, it is good to say a thank you to the host community for helping your business thrive. You can do this by giving back to that community. Depending on how expanded your business is, you can grant scholarships, assist the women of the community, put up basic amenities, etc.

It actually depends on how big the company is. A company could mend roads in that area, give out scholarships to indigenes and supply pipe borne water in the community

Corporate social responsibility is the act whereby a company gives back to it's host community for being in business in that community.
It is not a mandatory requirement for any organization but it has a way of boosting a company's sales as the host community feels appreciated by the company and that will lead to more patronage from the community. Some companies builds schools, constructs bridges, sink borehole, sponsor some of the sons and daughters of the community abroad for scholarships e t.c

Now i am planning on starting my soap manufacturing business soon, what do you guys think that i can do for my host community as my company's corporate social responsibility to that community?
By giving back to that community.
Based on your ability, you can take up any project in the community which you know is the pressing need of the people there.
It could be provision of electricity, water supply or road construction.

Not all businesses really have to do this ,but sometimes you can just support the community financially if you may not be able to do anything really important for them like establishment of healthcare centre.

This all depends on how successful you are. You are definitely not expected to give more than you earn to the community. Try printing exercise books with your company name on it and share them for free

Once your business has stabilized in that community, it is good to say a thank you to the host community for helping your business thrive. You can do this by giving back to that community. Depending on how expanded your business is, you can grant scholarships, assist the women of the community, put up basic amenities, etc.
You are very correct.
This is a very good way of adding value to the community housing your business. You can give out monetary gifts or solve pressing needs of the community.

During the corona pandemic some companies in my home country, donated foods and clothes to the homeless people, some companies provided internet connection for free to low income families so that the kids can attend online class. That's how you do CSR.

The business can fulfill it by giving back to the community and also helping the community in so many ways , because that's actually what most business needs when it comes to the developers and growth of the business

You said you are planning, which means you have not started right? The first thing you should do would be to create awareness of what you do. You could host a small event where you either give out free soap to the community or do a promo for them.

There are many ways in which a company can give back to the community, they can do th corporate social responsibilities by employing people from the community, giving them good roads and electricitynis also a good solution.

Company can fulfill a social full responsibility when all the facilities are available. This is done when company is being check mate by government's by impose mandatory rules that bind company regulations.

Being a socially responsible company can bolster a company's image and build its brand. Social responsibility empowers employees to leverage the corporate resources at their disposal to do good. Formal corporate social responsibility programs can boost employee morale and lead to greater productivity in the workforc

One of the things you got to understand about corporate organisation and the responsibility they usually give to their host communities is that they are big esterblishment,that can actually foot those bills,so you have to get a strong hold first before thinking of such.

I think that has to do with the agreement you reached with the host community and whatever projects you are going to carry out is should be according to the capacity of your company. As you are trying to establish your company, the project might wait until your attend to a certain hight.

Corporate social responsibiltity helps the company to clean its image if ever they have a bad reputation in the eyes of the public. It can be done by investing in the projects that would benefits the society, environment and culture.
One of the things tha any responsible organisation would always aviod is to be caught in downtime,reason they always ensure that their corporate social responsibility are being meet,especially in their area of operation.

I think that has to do with the agreement you reached with the host community and whatever projects you are going to carry out is should be according to the capacity of your company. As you are trying to establish your company, the project might wait until your attend to a certain hight.
Your project matter most , you must forst acheive your aim and objectives of reaching the greater height in your business , then if you are financially capable , then you need to reach you hand to the host community.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds