Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can a company fulfill it's full corporate social responsibility?

Corporate social responsibility is a service to humanity where a company is situated. Corporate social responsibility can be fulfil to the host community by giving or doing things that are more needed or missing in the community such as building schools, building and renovations of existing bridges, providing portable drinking water and providing electricity.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how a company can fulfill it's corporate social responsibility which is giving back to the society, well I would say that you are indeed right as it is fiiting for a company to give back

A company can get involved in community work, sponsor a social cause, fund non-profit projects etc. and fulfill its corporate social responsibility. THis is also a marketing method

There are different ways that companies could fulfill their corporate social responsibilities, they could organize beneficial events in the society, having a foundation is also a good idea

It is very right and a good thing for a company to give back to the community. There a couple of ways to do so like awarding school scholarship to indigenes RR here.

Corporate Social Responsibility or CRS in short is a term used for the social work that a business or companies does. CRS is not only a way of giving back to the society it is also a free promotion. You get a lot of media coverage for free.

The best way for a company to complete it's full responsibility to it's host community is to employ the members of the host community into their business. With this method, the indigenes will know that they are part of the business

Road construction is the best possible way a business can fulfill it's cooperate social responsibility. Some bigger companies do more.

Corporate social responsibility is an integral part of the business positively affecting the host community,and it comes in different ways, like building roads, hospital, schools, offering scholarships and so on. But I will advise that for you don't rush doing so much in the initial stage. First get your established and start little before you work yourself up.

One very good way I think you can use to give back to your society in corporate social responsibility for your soap factory is to do a little soap teaching for free in the neighborhood.

One of the ways in which a company can fulfill their social responsibility is to give back to the community. They should go for what is lacking in the particular area where they have their business and provided for the people.

I have to be honest that a business is for the profit. The social responsibility comes later when the business is very successful. As we can see the big corporations have their civic programs. A small business cannot do those programs.

It is important that in business you should learn to give back to the community no matter what. To achieve this I think the company can make it in such a way that they employ a good number of the citizens of that place in the company or if they witness large profits then they can help build social ameneties.
A component can be able to fulfill its full social responsibility by simply satisfying the customer satisfaction of the customer is the companies Optimus priority.

Since you're starting a soap business, apart from distribution of soap and other cleaning products to the host community, you'll also need to empower some selected youths in that community and ensure they startup their business too.

A company can fulfill it's cooperate social responsibilities (CSR) by identifying the pressing needs of it's host community and addressing them. It might through building of schools, construction of roads or boreholes etc.

Corporate social responsibility is an integral part of the business positively affecting the host community,and it comes in different ways, like building roads, hospital, schools, offering scholarships and so on. But I will advise that for you don't rush doing so much in the initial stage. First get your established and start little before you work yourself up.
One of the ways a responsible organisation would want to fully integrate with its host communities is through putting out a human face of giving back to the community,by way of social corporate responsibility.

I think when your business grows more you could create a very good pipe borne water system for your community ,that would even contribute more to the demand and popularity of your business

Well it is very important for every business or organization to actually try their best to give back to the society but then it's been long I saw that kind of societal commitment

There are many companies around the work who deal in social service engagements. However, I believe that such companies also gain something. For example, some companies receive huge donations from people and they also tend to pay their employees from donation money. I do not see anything wrong with that, though.

Corporate social responsibility is the act whereby a company gives back to it's host community for being in business in that community.
It is not a mandatory requirement for any organization but it has a way of boosting a company's sales as the host community feels appreciated by the company and that will lead to more patronage from the community. Some companies builds schools, constructs bridges, sink borehole, sponsor some of the sons and daughters of the community abroad for scholarships e t.c

Now i am planning on starting my soap manufacturing business soon, what do you guys think that i can do for my host community as my company's corporate social responsibility to that community?
I think cooperate social responsibility for your host community should the least of your problem. Rather focus more on establishing the business first. The best you can do for the host community which is the reasonable thing to do for now is to employ most of the workers from the host community.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds