Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

House of The Dragon

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
House of The Dragon is the latest streaming HBO TV series that's going on now. It's the most watch TV show at the moment and it's more watched then The Rings of Power on Amazon Prime.

House of The Dragon is on its 7th episode called Driftmark. I watched it last night and it showed that things are getting intense in the series now.

I've stopped watching it. My wife and I are a big fan of GOT, but this spin off is plain ridiculous.

I don't think it's up to par with Game of Thrones, but I'll continue watching it to get some of the back histories and simply because fantasy is my favorite media genre.

I've stopped watching it. My wife and I are a big fan of GOT, but this spin off is plain ridiculous.
Game of Thrones was great but I'm not going to write off House of The Dragon too quickly. The first episodes in GOT was that intense if I remembered well. After Dance of the Dragon episode, I would decide on House of The Dragon.

I actually enjoyed it. Sure, the first few episodes are slow. But I felt like the mid to end were the best parts where she starts fighting with her half brother over the throne.

It's definitely got a different writing style. Each episode presented a large time jump. Contrast that with Game of Thrones when several episodes in a row might take place in the same evening.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest