Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ho-Ho-Ho, Forum Friends! The Secret Santa Game Has Begun! 🎄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secret Santa

Credits
Greetings, my jolly members of Admin Junkies! Santa here, bringing you a merry and bright surprise. I've started on a little adventure around our wonderful forum, and guess what? I've hidden myself in 10 different places! You might find me lurking in posts, sneaking around topics, or maybe somewhere you least expect... 🕵️‍♂️

But that's not all! In each of my hiding spots, I've left a special code. These codes aren't just any ordinary set of characters – they're your key to unlocking something spectacular!

Your Mission:

1. Keep your eyes peeled for any signs of me in any posts and topics.
  2. Collect all 10 unique codes that I've left behind.
  3. Once you have them all, hurry over to our secret codes page.

🎁 The Grand Prize:

What's at the end of this festive scavenger hunt, you ask? Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now, would it? But rest assured, it's something that'll make your holiday season even more joyful and bright!

So put on your detective hats, get into the holiday spirit, and let the search begin! Who knows, you might just stumble upon the first code sooner than you think...

Wishing you all loads of fun and good luck!

Santa 🎅

NB: our specially created pages are designed with the desktop experience in mind! We've poured a lot of effort into ensuring these pages are rich in detail, interactive, and visually appealing. To fully appreciate all the features and the intricate design, we strongly recommend accessing them via a desktop computer.

While these pages are still accessible on mobile devices, you might miss out on some of the nuanced elements that really make them shine. So, for the best viewing experience, take a moment to switch to your desktop and dive into the full depth of what we've crafted for you!

Found eight so far.

Make It Stop My Brain Hurts GIF by Monty Python

Last edited:
well, spend an ex-amount of points for empty boxes :( I want my refund :p we all got empty boxes hahahahaha
Give it some time please. Still limited in being online due my health. ;) Did see it otherwise myself too before I got sick.

Sadly not.

I had all images hidden in sticky topics and 2 in the help pages. I would've thought that was easy enough. But apparently not. 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor