Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring people for social media presence?

cyberdog22

Reputable member
Credits
I am trying to see what my options are for this. I would like to hire someone to handle social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and so on. Posting daily, answering questions, and engaging with real people. How do I go about hiring someone for this kind of job position to help expand my business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am trying to see what my options are for this. I would like to hire someone to handle social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and so on. Posting daily, answering questions, and engaging with real people. How do I go about hiring someone for this kind of job position to help expand my business?
hello good morning, you have several options, take an online course on network management; You will have a single expense and you will manage your advertising yourself, the other option is to hire someone who handles advertising in networks, usually these people offer a payment package; for a number of hours per month, for each publication.

hello good morning, you have several options, take an online course on network management; You will have a single expense and you will manage your advertising yourself, the other option is to hire someone who handles advertising in networks, usually these people offer a payment package; for a number of hours per month, for each publication.
Hello, excellent proposal, that way it is very easy to have a presence on the networks without much effort and that way you can expand the business.

You can take help of Freelancers. Go to the top freelancering sites and hire a person which is perfect in this field. Keep in mind ,before hiring any person must check the reviews about his job.

Hello, excellent proposal, that way it is very easy to have a presence on the networks without much effort and that way you can expand the business.
Yes, it is also important to take into account what is trending at the moment and are the networks, the best way to publicize your business is to use the tools that we have at hand and what better way to start doing it through the networks , and we have the facility to do it by phone.

Do a background check on the person's ability to handle social media platforms. He/she must be conversant with it. You can also look for experienced individuals, for marketing and networking etc

Use Hootsuite to schedule all of your social media posts, engage with your followers, and measure performance—all within 18 minutes per day. Sign up today.that why u won't need anyone to manage it for u

You can take help of Freelancers. Go to the top freelancering sites and hire a person which is perfect in this field. Keep in mind ,before hiring any person must check the reviews about his job.
Do they have public reviews? I would imagine a place like this will help me find trustable and reliable workers only? I mean these are private accounts so I don't want to give someone access who will just make a mess of things!

I think you could do so you can ask on different popular site and social media and check who is more interested in your job ,abd obviously you could set a time to be paying the person

Do they have public reviews? I would imagine a place like this will help me find trustable and reliable workers only? I mean these are private accounts so I don't want to give someone access who will just make a mess of things!
Freelancering sites are different. All sites have different features and reviews. Freelancer.com, Fiverr these sites have reviews on Google. You can check there.

Assess the communication skills, experience and composure of your potential employee. Such individual must have good marketing knowledge

Hootsuite is not actually bad to start with for now especially since they come with a free plan. But hiring a manager too isn't such a bad idea just make sure they have adequate experience

Its really really a brilliant idea but you have to make a contract with that person or its better you hire someohe you are more familiar with.Like in this forum you can tell the engangement of each member then you are sure thryvwill deliver if they accept the job.

We are talking of an online work so I am assuming that you will be hiring via online. The CV or resume of the person can be his social media accounts that you can check. If he has no Facebook or Twitter account then he is not qualified. The social media should have at least 2,000 followers or friends depending on his activities. His posts in social media should also be engaging and interesting to the general public. If there are rant posts or hate posts then forget about that applicant.

For this kind of issue, it's mean that you will need a P.R.O (public relation officer) this is who will be posting everything about what you want to reveal to public, he will be managing your relationship with customers/public and post your product to public.
You can hire the person through advertisement on social media. So that who are interested can reach you and apply for it.
[automerge]1609224074[/automerge]
For this kind of issue, it's mean that you will need a P.R.O (public relation officer) this is who will be posting everything about what you want to reveal to public, he will be managing your relationship with customers/public and post your product to public.
You can hire the person through advertisement on social media. So that who are interested can reach you and apply for it.

Hiring someone for social media handling
I am not OK with that job
why not you learn how to handle things your self so you know how to manage and run your business,so you know how to manage risk and money
but they is an exception though if your a busy business man who do not have time to do that
Then in that case look for a smart computer literate to run it clean for you
I have many of my friends who run such, but I don't advice it though

If you are content strategist or a social media influencer who promotes people's brand and you think you can't handle all the gigs coming your way. The best way to handle this is to hire junior social media marketers who have knowledge of Digital media marketing, with this it will be easy for you to direct them on what to do in there assigned jobs

i believe that finding someone to do this job for you is easy , there is a lot of freelancer that are providing social media accounts management services and you can find them on fiver and freelancer, i would love to do that for you by my self as long as i have lot of free time but i dont have much experience ..

This is good idea to promote social media platforms and increase awareness among people it will be absolutely much easier to handle accounts through hiring people and also helpful for the growth of your business.

Social media platforms such as Facebook,twitter and Instagram are perfect to hire employees who are to work remotely. It all depends on your job, if it has to do with the online space go ahead, but if it has to do with offline, be careful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds