Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hierarchy vs 'Open door policy' businesses

And before the idea moves to where they would make the decision, it is distorted and loses value. Open door policy is the best. We are working to eliminate all those unnecessary line managers bureaucracy.
U really got my point. Sometimes, the idea doesn't even get to where they would make the decision. It's best for every employee to be given the chance to voice out his or her ideas.

Advertisement Placeholder
U really got my point. Sometimes, the idea doesn't even get to where they would make the decision. It's best for every employee to be given the chance to voice out his or her ideas.
Any company that prioritizes the hierarchy thing is always limited in a way. That's because the vastness of ideas are buried inside people. Managers might bt limited in innovation and a junior staff might even have the idea that would take the company Forward.

Any company that prioritizes the hierarchy thing is always limited in a way. That's because the vastness of ideas are buried inside people. Managers might bt limited in innovation and a junior staff might even have the idea that would take the company Forward.
Yeah. Business owners that practice the hierarchy thing always expect good ideas from managers or those at the top, and often overlooking what a low rank employee have to offer.

Yeah. Business owners that practice the hierarchy thing always expect good ideas from managers or those at the top, and often overlooking what a low rank employee have to offer.
Those hierarchical system makes changes to occur very slowly and limits communication in a work place. You won't be able to express yourself in case a superior takes it the wrong way. It is archaic.

When an organization operates the hierarchy system, it stifles creativity of the staff and doesn't enhance a positive work environment. People ought to be free to share opinions without having to be very formal about it.

No matter the mutual relationships existing between the management and their workforce, business ethics mandated that hierarchy principle must be adhere with.
However, where this hierarchy policy is waived as a result of certain factors, implementation of open policy strategies would still follow hierarchy policy.

In my career I have never experienced an open door because a good organization is always on the type of hierarchy. There is the programmer who is under the supervisor and who is also under the admin officer. They are all under the manager who in turn is under the vice president and then the president is the highest of them all. But for a business idea it can be entertained by the manager directly if it has substance.

I completely agree with you in this assessment because hierarchy will always make your business to be presented in a more professional way and it is going to give more value to the clients that you are doing business with the way your company business activities are represented.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds