Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hi

Rita Repulsa

Credits
Hi,

Thanks for accepting me!

Looking forward to learning a few things and (hopefully) contributing a few things. I am somewhat of a novice so the learning curve will be steep, I'm sure.

Hey there! Welcome to Admin Junkies. No worries, glad you have joined. Novice or expert, doesn't matter. Even our experts learn a thing or two here on AJ. :D If you have any troubles, don't hesitate to reach out. :)

Also, if you have a few minutes and would like to get up to speed how things roll here, I suggest you take a look at the following article. No obligation though. :)

Hey there! Welcome to Admin Junkies. No worries, glad you have joined. Novice or expert, doesn't matter. Even our experts learn a thing or two here on AJ. :D If you have any troubles, don't hesitate to reach out. :)

Also, if you have a few minutes and would like to get up to speed how things roll here, I suggest you take a look at the following article. No obligation though. :)

Thanks for your kind words, Cedric. I really appreciate your support to being a novice, it is very encouraging.

I will give the linked a read through now, thanks once again.

Thanks for your kind words, Cedric. I really appreciate your support to being a novice, it is very encouraging.

I will give the linked a read through now, thanks once again.
We were all novices one time. ;) I'm still novice sometimes, haha. 😅

This is so very true.

Every day is a learning day. :D
Amen. :D I've been a "webmaster" for over 20 years. Still learning new stuff every day. The industry changes so fast, it's impossible to have everything under your belt. :)

Amen. :D I've been a "webmaster" for over 20 years. Still learning new stuff every day. The industry changes so fast, it's impossible to have everything under your belt. :)
You've hit the nail on the head there!

I read somewhere that because of the constant evolution of technology, the technology we know and love today will be obsolete in two years - TWO YEARS! That's ridiculously fast. To survive, we must constantly adapt and technology is no exception.

I like what you have done with /learn - great space.

You've hit the nail on the head there!

I read somewhere that because of the constant evolution of technology, the technology we know and love today will be obsolete in two years - TWO YEARS! That's ridiculously fast. To survive, we must constantly adapt and technology is no exception.

I like what you have done with /learn - great space.
Try taking a pause of two years and come back to what you knew. You'll see that you have heaps to rediscover and while you had your pause, a lot of your knowledge has disappeared. So yes. If you stand still, you'll walk backwards - if that makes sense, lol.

Thank you. Although the REAL master behind /learn is @kolakube with his amazing Marketers Delight plugin for WordPress. :D

Has it been 10,000 years already?! Lol, I couldn't resist as a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fan! Anyways welcome to Admin-Junkies, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. Don't worry, there's no teenagers with attitude here (or at least I don't think so) so you should be fine. :D

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I feel at home already!

Has it been 10,000 years already?! Lol, I couldn't resist as a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fan! Anyways welcome to Admin-Junkies, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. Don't worry, there's no teenagers with attitude here (or at least I don't think so) so you should be fine. :D
Just shy of 10,000 years but I'm happy to see you're happy to see me. If you want to join the right side, let me know! Those pesky power rangers will feel the wraith of Rita in no time.

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Welcome to the forum! I don't know if I was ever a novice, but more like an n00b, then I broke out of my shell one day and became what I am today; a coder, forum webmaster, someone that a lot of people look up to in times of need for their forums, etc. I started out as a silly person trying to make my way into the forum world and became a forum enthusiast! With that being said, don't be afraid of the stepping stones that come your way in the learning curve, they're what all help us survive! :D

Welcome to the forum! I don't know if I was ever a novice, but more like an n00b, then I broke out of my shell one day and became what I am today; a coder, forum webmaster, someone that a lot of people look up to in times of need for their forums, etc. I started out as a silly person trying to make my way into the forum world and became a forum enthusiast! With that being said, don't be afraid of the stepping stones that come your way in the learning curve, they're what all help us survive! :D
Thank you for your kind words, Cory. They are very inspirational and will remember them whilst I start my journey and when, inevitably, meet problems will think of this comment and push through!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest