Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hi Folks

V0RT3X

Website
v0rt3x.dev
Credits
I'm V0RT3X from Germany, in business since 2006, started with WoltLab, then vBulletin, XenForo and currently working primarily with Invision Community and WordPress. Among other things, I am a founding member of a german language support site for Invision Community since its launch in 2020.

During my career I have been involved in many projects of different kinds, from video streaming to online gaming to large image gallery sites, so much more than just internet forums.

I think that should be enough for now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards

Guten Tag meine Freunde! :D

Glad to see you here. Welcome to Admin Junkies. Looking forward seeing you around! :)

Hey there V0RT3X! :) Welcome to Admin Junkies! Sounds like you have quite a bit of experience! That's cool you've founded a German language support for the Invision Community as well!

What games do you enjoy/used to enjoy?

Excited to have you as part of the community and hope you are able to share your experiences as well as gain any feedback or assistance you might need as well. :)

What games do you enjoy/used to enjoy?
At the moment I don't have much time for gaming, but usually multiplayers. CoD until MW2019, some GTA, RDO from day one for about one year, a lot of ESO and some "smaller" games for fun like Friday the 13th and bought Evil Dead recently in a sale.

Single player not so much. The last bigger ones were Cyberpunk (2 times and waiting for the big DLC for a third round), quit Elden Ring at about 2/3 because the grind became really boring. The Wild Hunt remaster was awesome and one day I want to play it in new game plus.

Starfield could be cool too, but really don't know when I find the time.

At the moment I don't have much time for gaming, but usually multiplayers. CoD until MW2019, some GTA, RDO from day one for about one year, a lot of ESO and some "smaller" games for fun like Friday the 13th and bought Evil Dead recently in a sale.

Single player not so much. The last bigger ones were Cyberpunk (2 times and waiting for the big DLC for a third round), quit Elden Ring at about 2/3 because the grind became really boring. The Wild Hunt remaster was awesome and one day I want to play it in new game plus.

Starfield could be cool too, but really don't know when I find the time.
That's awesome! I'm also a CoD player, I haven't as much recently, but wanting to get back into it. The grind on games gets rough.... Playing Diablo right now and I just feel like it's a grind and I'm kinda tired of it xD

I've never been much for single player games other than like a few older games, but recent days not so much.

I was a CoD player, MW2019 was the last one for me. There is probably no game i have loved and hated so much at the same time :LOL:

They made it much too casual. They took the speed out of the game, extreme SBMM, far too many places to hide but objectives as on a presentation plate, sound of footsteps and much more.

The game afterwards was even worse in my eyes. I played the open beta and then asked for a refund for the Ultimate edition :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to Admin-Junkies @V0RT3X! I'm currently using Woltlab for one of my communities and I love it! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us. :)

Welcome to Admin Junkies! You sound like you've been rather experienced in your areas of expertise. May we learn a thing or two from you, and you'll learn a thing or two from us. :)

I'm V0RT3X from Germany, in business since 2006, started with WoltLab, then vBulletin, XenForo and currently working primarily with Invision Community and WordPress. Among other things, I am a founding member of a german language support site for Invision Community since its launch in 2020.

During my career I have been involved in many projects of different kinds, from video streaming to online gaming to large image gallery sites, so much more than just internet forums.

I think that should be enough for now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards
Welcome! It's nice to meet you. Thank you for your detailed intro. How do you like living in Germany? :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest