Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hey

Excommunicado

Renowned member
Website
discussionhub.net
Credits
Hey!

How's it going everyone?

I was a member on FP back in the day, under many different aliases - most of which I don't remember anymore. I searched up FP earlier today and noticed it wasn't working and someone directed me here, so here I am.

I'm guessing this is the 'new FP'? 👀

Hey there AR! :) Glad to have you here at Admin Junkies. It's going pretty good - been trying to get work done for the week unfortunately so been a bit more busy today than usual. How have you been?

Yes, FP has been getting a DDoS attack so we do happen to have many users that are here presently! I wouldn't say we are the "new FP" but I would definitely say we have a lot of great resources and services to look through.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us! :) Let me know if you have any questions!

Welcome to Admin Junkies, @AR.! We may not have been around as long as FP, but we have some awesome articles, discussions, a great staff team, and more!
Thanks bud.
Welcome to AJ AR! I hope you enjoy your stay here with us! :D
Thanks. It’s nice to see you still around.
Hey there AR! :) Glad to have you here at Admin Junkies. It's going pretty good - been trying to get work done for the week unfortunately so been a bit more busy today than usual. How have you been?

Yes, FP has been getting a DDoS attack so we do happen to have many users that are here presently! I wouldn't say we are the "new FP" but I would definitely say we have a lot of great resources and services to look through.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us! :) Let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks, it’s nice to be here. I’ve had a pretty good week - passed my driving theory test yesterday! Currently being hit with that forum nostalgia.

FP’s always been that one forum that I could search up after a few years and they’d still be around so that sucks. Hopefully they’re back up soon.

Welcome to Admin Junkies, AR.!

I have a question for you, answer if you wish! What's your favorite animal, reptile, or any critter?

I hope you enjoy your stay here at Admin Junkies! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us! We have lots of helpful articles & threads for webmasters of any type! From Forums, to Blogs, to general webmaster-ing! We have a link Directory that you can submit your site too, as well! And even a Classifieds directory (Marketplace)!

Would you like to learn more about Admin Junkies? Visit our About page: https://admin-junkies.com/help/ourvisionandmission/

Links to these useful pages:

Welcome to Admin Junkies, AR.!

I have a question for you, answer if you wish! What's your favorite animal, reptile, or any critter?

I hope you enjoy your stay here at Admin Junkies! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us! We have lots of helpful articles & threads for webmasters of any type! From Forums, to Blogs, to general webmaster-ing! We have a link Directory that you can submit your site too, as well! And even a Classifieds directory (Marketplace)!

Would you like to learn more about Admin Junkies? Visit our About page: https://admin-junkies.com/help/ourvisionandmission/

Links to these useful pages:
Thank you for the very informational welcome xD

I’m not particularly fond of animals so I don’t
really have a favourite animal.

Thank you for the very informational welcome xD

I’m not particularly fond of animals so I don’t
really have a favourite animal.
No worries haha. I love reptiles & marine life, and love to see what animals others DO like, if they do. :)

Thanks everyone!

Most recently I went by ARx182 I think. I was also called Redcap a really long time ago - that's about all I can remember.
Redcap does sound familiar. But I don’t think we chatted much before. Nonetheless, I’m glad you have found us! :D

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest