Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hey everyone!

Millie

Retired Administrator
Retired Staff
Hey everyone!

I'm Millie from the UK, though I often go by my nickname 'Mills' online.

I've been foruming for the last 10 years or so, and absolutely love all things tech and software.

Currently working on a new forum alongside some others, so thought AJ would be a good place to promote this project once it's live!

Good to see lots of familiar faces <3 And for those of you I haven't met, hey!

Hey Mills great seeing you here! I hope you enjoy your stay here at A-J and I look forward to seeing your forum when it's up and running. :)

Hi Mills! I love the name Millie. Welcome to Admin Junkies! What originally brought you to forums 10 years ago? :)

Excited to hear about this new project! Glad to have you here as part of the community and I hope you enjoy it here. :wub:

What originally brought you to forums 10 years ago? :)
I originally joined a tech support type forum and ended up sticking around there way longer than I should :p Got into the world of forums ever since that moment.

Hey Mills great seeing you here! I hope you enjoy your stay here at A-J and I look forward to seeing your forum when it's up and running. :)
Welcome to AJ! Nice to see you here :)
Hey Mills

Nice to see you here.
Thank you all. Nice to see some familiar, and also some not so familiar, names here!

How do you like Admin Junkies?
It's really nice actually. I've watched from afar for a while and loved the look of the forum, so good to be able to join :)

Hi Mills, it’s a pleasure seeing you here. Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay and keep us updated on your new forum! :)

Hey everyone!

I'm Millie from the UK, though I often go by my nickname 'Mills' online.

I've been foruming for the last 10 years or so, and absolutely love all things tech and software.

Currently working on a new forum alongside some others, so thought AJ would be a good place to promote this project once it's live!

Good to see lots of familiar faces <3 And for those of you I haven't met, hey!
Good to have you here with us my friend :)
What would your forum be about?

Welcome to Admin Junkies, Mills! We are pleased to have you here and hope you reap the benefits the board has to offer!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds