Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Here’s a quick and easy way to make some money online

It depends on so many things , you do not have to say it bluntly . Alot of people are always interested to monetize their YouTube platform as soon as possible , that is why they are doing that .
YouTube have rules and regulation and a target you have to achieve within a time.
The truth is that YouTube is always against people buying subscribers, except you have to do it in such a way that they will not know. I think listing YouTube channel on micro jobs platforms gives you an edge but the thing is majority of those people will not watch your videos because they are not interested.

Advertisement Placeholder
The truth is that YouTube is always against people buying subscribers, except you have to do it in such a way that they will not know. I think listing YouTube channel on micro jobs platforms gives you an edge but the thing is majority of those people will not watch your videos because they are not interested.
Yes , There is how so many people might do in a way that it won't be known. But the fact is that you won't have enough people to watch your videos . They will only give you subscription and probably that's all. But However you have to try as much as possible to raise a genuine YouTube subscriber.

Because this is simple they find you are searching for food inquiries for 6 months and how to make pancake and suddenly you become following youtube channel of music and youtube channel of football and other youtube channel of dancing in one day which seems to them that you are paid to make a comment and then will do penalities on your channel and subscribers.

Yes , There is how so many people might do in a way that it won't be known. But the fact is that you won't have enough people to watch your videos . They will only give you subscription and probably that's all. But However you have to try as much as possible to raise a genuine YouTube subscriber.
Probably, that is why you need to use search engine optimisation and post videos consistently in order to attract people who are interested in what you are teaching in your video. That is how to make money as a YouTuber and not buying subscribers.

Probably, that is why you need to use search engine optimisation and post videos consistently in order to attract people who are interested in what you are teaching in your video. That is how to make money as a YouTuber and not buying subscribers.
That is not really the problem, the problem arises when you are generating or buying subscribers on your YouTube channel , with that you may not have more people to watch your video content as we have said.

That is not really the problem, the problem arises when you are generating or buying subscribers on your YouTube channel , with that you may not have more people to watch your video content as we have said.
Like I stated, it does not make sense for you to buy subscribers on YouTube because at the end of the day they may not like your contents . They are only interested in the money you are paying.

I know, not everyone in a top-tier country will be able to qualify for every survey but at least in a day they can qualify for many. That is what gives them advantage because their country of residence is supported.

Survey platforms are not even made for tier 3 countries due to various reasons and we must try to understand that. I am sure that if survey platforms had the opportunity, they would have had sent surveys to many countries.

Survey platforms are not even made for tier 3 countries due to various reasons and we must try to understand that. I am sure that if survey platforms had the opportunity, they would have had sent surveys to many countries.
Yeah, survey is all about collecting samples and using it to make research in order to better their society. People that most does that are those in top-tier countries and they fund it with a lot of money.

There are several ways to make money online.
But the truth is , it would require you to have a skill . And the process of acquring skill takes time but it ultimately pays.

There are several ways to make money online.
But the truth is , it would require you to have a skill . And the process of acquring skill takes time but it ultimately pays.
knowledge and time are the two major things you need if you want to succeed on the internet. If you acquire the necessary knowledge needed the next thing is bringing a lot of time and being very consistent to succeed.

Like I stated, it does not make sense for you to buy subscribers on YouTube because at the end of the day they may not like your contents . They are only interested in the money you are paying.
That's the truth. But the fact is that as long as you have the required number of subscriber , it will easily make a YouTube to be easily monitize as it is now one of the requirement.

knowledge and time are the two major things you need if you want to succeed on the internet. If you acquire the necessary knowledge needed the next thing is bringing a lot of time and being very consistent to succeed.
Knowledge without execution is as good as ignorance. There is a thin line between knowledge and execution.
You can know something and not practice it.

Knowledge without execution is as good as ignorance. There is a thin line between knowledge and execution.
You can know something and not practice it.
You have to enumerate the pros and the cons of execute such algorithm to win money because you may know many tips for earning online, but if you apply all of them, you will reach payout slower than someone focusing on an earning domain and not doing many tasks in the same time.

Probably, there are opportunities everywhere it is all about you discovering them and learning what it takes to become successful. Blogging for example is a good venture but a lot of people are not interested because they will not make quick money with it.

Discovering new opportunities might not be possible until or unless you tend to share them with other people. This is why I emphasise so much on sharing things with other people all the time.

You have to enumerate the pros and the cons of execute such algorithm to win money because you may know many tips for earning online, but if you apply all of them, you will reach payout slower than someone focusing on an earning domain and not doing many tasks in the same time.
You definitely cannot be a master of all by being jack of all trades.
It is quite productive to focus on a single skill at first and then perfect yourself in that skill by practice and acquring knowledge.

That's the truth. But the fact is that as long as you have the required number of subscriber , it will easily make a YouTube to be easily monitize as it is now one of the requirement.
Instead of buying subscribers I will advise you to open a WhatsApp group especially if you are in the make money online each. After that you will begin teaching people on that WhatsApp group different ways of making money and whenever you post a video on YouTube you tell them to watch it and also subscribe.

I have also subscribed to many Youtube channels as well. However, I do not regularly watch them at all. I watch a few channels' videos only. many people subscribe to a tons of channels at the same time.

I have also subscribed to many Youtube channels as well. However, I do not regularly watch them at all. I watch a few channels' videos only. many people subscribe to a tons of channels at the same time.
It is impossible for you to watch a video from every YouTube channel you subscribe to. I personally watch randomly especially videos i find very much interesting.

Well making money online is not an easy task for me though there are people who are enjoying free and easy site to make money. I love to invest into something that I can earned huge income.
It's quite wonderful and I believe when someone put much effort, he can earned to achieved his goals. actually online has given alot of people, easy way to make incomes that can helped them without much struggle.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds