Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Here’s a quick and easy way to make some money online

Your mindset plays an important role if you are to make it big on forex trading as there are some many limitations that your mind could play you and make you lose money.
That's just the fact, if you don't have the right mindset especially on trading you are going to do crazy things that will result to blown accounts, you have to be very careful

Advertisement Placeholder
Making money online is largely a function of skill and experience.
If you don't have a skill, it would be very difficult to earn money on the digital environment.

You're right about that. I believe that no matter where one is located, there are still opportunities for the person to earn money online. The person would just need a kind of guide to locate these websites.
Probably, there are opportunities everywhere it is all about you discovering them and learning what it takes to become successful. Blogging for example is a good venture but a lot of people are not interested because they will not make quick money with it.

If you don't have a skill, it would be very difficult to earn money on the digital environment.
That's true, if you don't have a skill set earning money will be very difficult for you, a lot of people are not earning money because they don't have a skill set.

That's true, if you don't have a skill set earning money will be very difficult for you, a lot of people are not earning money because they don't have a skill set.
You are ok point.
The skill is your tool to make money online, it is possible to earn money without a skill but that would be in form of investments

You are ok point.
The skill is your tool to make money online, it is possible to earn money without a skill but that would be in form of investments
Even when you are investing online you need skill and knowledge. Without enough knowledge of what you are inventing on you may end up losing money. Even if you invest in Ponzi schemes you will still lose money.

So many people may not have a better idea of skills, people making money on ptp will not really needs to be a professional writers but as long as they are really good in carrying out research and understanding what is being discussed then they are good to go.

Without the adequate skill and some level of experience, it would be difficult to make a reasonable amount of money online.
The skill will help you kill poverty , it is never free.

You are ok point.
That's true, if you have the right tools you are going to earn a considerable amount of money, but if you are not having the tool it's going to be very hard for you to earn money.

So many people may not have a better idea of skills, people making money on ptp will not really needs to be a professional writers but as long as they are really good in carrying out research and understanding what is being discussed then they are good to go.
Probably, you don't need to become a professional before you make money from paid to post platforms. You just have to be good at what you do and be able to make research and have some knowledge about some business is online and offline.

Probably, you don't need to become a professional before you make money from paid to post platforms. You just have to be good at what you do and be able to make research and have some knowledge about some business is online and offline.
That is exactly what is needed for you to make money on paid to post platform. The only challenge is that you can't considered it as a way of generating passive income because the payment rate is not allowing considering the fact that you are only allowed to make a limited sum in a day

That is exactly what is needed for you to make money on paid to post platform. The only challenge is that you can't considered it as a way of generating passive income because the payment rate is not allowing considering the fact that you are only allowed to make a limited sum in a day
Yeah, it cannot even be a passive income stream because it is a form of freelancing. it is an active way of making money because the more active you are the more money you are likely to make.

Yeah, it cannot even be a passive income stream because it is a form of freelancing. it is an active way of making money because the more active you are the more money you are likely to make.
Passive income is not something you will have to struggle to earn. It is like you programming a particular bot to generate you money at the end of the day or month without you having to struggle on it every day.

Passive income is not something you will have to struggle to earn. It is like you programming a particular bot to generate you money at the end of the day or month without you having to struggle on it every day.
Probably, that is why it is called passive income. But before you can be able to generate the money you need to dedicate a lot of time and work hard so that after some period of time you will start enjoying your hard work passively.

Probably, that is why it is called passive income. But before you can be able to generate the money you need to dedicate a lot of time and work hard so that after some period of time you will start enjoying your hard work passively.
Exactly but unfortunately being able to make money passively is not always an easy thing. Well people that are willing to dedicate and spend a lot of their time will be able to achieve the desired result at the end.

Exactly but unfortunately being able to make money passively is not always an easy thing. Well people that are willing to dedicate and spend a lot of their time will be able to achieve the desired result at the end.
it is not easy that is why there are a lot of people who are not able to make passive income online. Building a YouTube channel for example can take you up to a year or more than and not so many people are able to do it.

it is not easy that is why there are a lot of people who are not able to make passive income online. Building a YouTube channel for example can take you up to a year or more than and not so many people are able to do it.
Well if you are willing to pay , I believe you can pay money to have a lot of people to subscribe to your YouTube channel if you're interested to get a high number of subscriber.

Well if you are willing to pay , I believe you can pay money to have a lot of people to subscribe to your YouTube channel if you're interested to get a high number of subscriber.
I will not pay people to subscribe to my YouTube channel. I only want to attract people who are interested in whatever I am doing in my YouTube channel. That way the traffic will be organic.

After giving it a second thought , i am not sure there's an online websites that can give you that amount of money even when you invest on it , so i want to know if people have tried it .

I will not pay people to subscribe to my YouTube channel. I only want to attract people who are interested in whatever I am doing in my YouTube channel. That way the traffic will be organic.
It depends on so many things , you do not have to say it bluntly . Alot of people are always interested to monetize their YouTube platform as soon as possible , that is why they are doing that .
YouTube have rules and regulation and a target you have to achieve within a time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds