Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Here’s a quick and easy way to make some money online

Yes, working on paid to post forums can make you money almost instantly. There are some of them that has low payout threshold you can even withdraw your money within a few days.
The paid to post forum is one of the best website where you can earn money very easily without stress and it is the most easiest platform to make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
This sounds too easy to be true. Anyway, I wouldn't try it because I don't have PayPal account to receive the money. Moreover, these days I prefer using skills and effort to earn instead of trying easy methods of earning.

The paid to post forum is one of the best website where you can earn money very easily without stress and it is the most easiest platform to make money.
Yeah, you also have to make sure that you are following the rules and regulations of the forums in order to make money consistently for yourself. You also need some level of concentration to make good contributions.

Yeah, you also have to make sure that you are following the rules and regulations of the forums in order to make money consistently for yourself. You also need some level of concentration to make good contributions.
It is important to read through the guidelines of the forum and not make mistakes so that you will not get penalized.
I still believe that people who have been posting on forums for quite a long time are rarely penalized.

It is important to read through the guidelines of the forum and not make mistakes so that you will not get penalized.
I still believe that people who have been posting on forums for quite a long time are rarely penalized.
that is very true. People who have been working on several paid to post forums for a while always know the rules and regulations and they do not get penalized.

Everyone was to make money very easily online would have to consider some platforms . I reckon that micro job website will also be much more easier to earn money. Trying out survey if you are a resident in top tier country is another wonderful way to make money expeditiously.

Everyone was to make money very easily online would have to consider some platforms . I reckon that micro job website will also be much more easier to earn money. Trying out survey if you are a resident in top tier country is another wonderful way to make money expeditiously.
in my own opinion making money from survey platforms is much more easier if you live in a top-tier country. This is because a 10 minutes Survey can actually give you up to $1.

Actually this one of a good way to make money online even though it depends on your willingness and capabilities to worked. there are alot of platform which can offer you good opportunities online.

Actually this one of a good way to make money online even though it depends on your willingness and capabilities to worked. there are alot of platform which can offer you good opportunities online.
I'm sorry! Earning on this website does not depend on your capabilities to work because it is going to give you a low payout no matter how hard-working you are. This is why I do not prefer to work on such platforms.

in my own opinion making money from survey platforms is much more easier if you live in a top-tier country. This is because a 10 minutes Survey can actually give you up to $1.
Yeah, top tier countries are the only ones who earn well from surveys. But here in a tier three country where I live, even surveys meant for my country don't pay well. They also don't come regularly and so earning in them becomes very irregular.

The platforms you can make money from on the internet depends on your level of skill and knowledge. Definitely, there are a lot of them. If you're a graphic designer you can venture into a platform like redbubble and design t-shirts.

There are so many opportunities that one could tap into in online earning platforms which is why it is necessary to embark on rigorous work to make money online and that could only be achieved if you have enough skill to display.

There are so many opportunities that one could tap into in online earning platforms which is why it is necessary to embark on rigorous work to make money online and that could only be achieved if you have enough skill to display.
It is better to advocate for skill acquisition first if you are just starting to delve into online jobs. You can earn reasonably if you acquire some certain level of skills and it could be an advantage to attain financial freedom with convenience.

It is better to advocate for skill acquisition first if you are just starting to delve into online jobs. You can earn reasonably if you acquire some certain level of skills and it could be an advantage to attain financial freedom with convenience.
It is only needed to ensure you attain financial freedom by all means and by trying different areas at which you can make money online which could be done by acquiring relevant and highly needed skills.

There's no quick way of earning money online,it all takes hard work in other to get the best results, making money online is a gradual process one step in front of the other.
You are right, making money is not an easy task, it needs hard work and consistency, to earn more money you will need to upgrade your skills and experience.

You are right, making money is not an easy task, it needs hard work and consistency, to earn more money you will need to upgrade your skills and experience.
I've never seen an easy and quick way to make money online without having to go through rigorous activities. People deceive themselves by saying they can earn free money on the internet which is not possible apparently.

I've never seen an easy and quick way to make money online without having to go through rigorous activities. People deceive themselves by saying they can earn free money on the internet which is not possible apparently.
You are right, if you visit YouTube you will face alot of such videos which will tell you, you can make alot of money easily just by watching or clicking, as I know making money is not easy.

You are right, if you visit YouTube you will face alot of such videos which will tell you, you can make alot of money easily just by watching or clicking, as I know making money is not easy.
There are tons of YouTube channel that mislead people and I have come across a tons of them. They do not even earn the understanding of how to make money online but they are just out there to produce videos and attract people to subscribe and watch their YouTube channel.

Last edited:
There are tons of YouTube channel that mislead people and I have come across a tons of them. They do not even have earn the understanding of how to make money online but they are just out there to produce videos and attract people to subscribe and watch their YouTube channel.
I agree with you, most YouTubers just want to make money which is temporary, they don't have long term goals, those who want to be trusted need to make high quality and genuine content.

I agree with you, most YouTubers just want to make money which is temporary, they don't have long term goals, those who want to be trusted need to make high quality and genuine content.
They believed that the platform is saturated and they can easily get subscription from random people and that is why they never bothered about spreading fake contents which is not really going to help their channel.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds