Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Here’s a quick and easy way to make some money online

There's someone that suggested I make use of vpn to work on the site but u seriously think that would be a waste of my time because so many websites like that would detect and ban anyone making use of that in their platform.
You have to read their rules and regulation , you will come to find out that using of vpn is strictly not allowed on the platform , you will be banned without mercy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Is it is possible that they can make money easily with survey because most of the survey are targeting such location , but at the same time if they are able to make $5 at the end of the day that is quite useless because of the high standard of living over there.
Yes, that's why you will never see someone who is living in a top-tier country and wants to do survey as a full-time job online. Survey is mostly good as a way of making some extra income for yourself.

Yes, that's why you will never see someone who is living in a top-tier country and wants to do survey as a full-time job online. Survey is mostly good as a way of making some extra income for yourself.
Yea, most will only do it for entertainment purposes. There's a higher standard of living there that if you are making 5 dollars a day you may not be able to Live a comfortable life.

Yea, most will only do it for entertainment purposes. There's a higher standard of living there that if you are making 5 dollars a day you may not be able to Live a comfortable life.
most of them also do it because of gift card. When they got the gift card they will use it to order things from online marketplaces and it will get delivered to their homes.

You have to read their rules and regulation , you will come to find out that using of vpn is strictly not allowed on the platform , you will be banned without mercy.
That's just the problem. And I personally don't even feel good and comfortable being in a place where I am not welcomed or needed. I guess we will just have to wait till they change their rules.

That's just the problem. And I personally don't even feel good and comfortable being in a place where I am not welcomed or needed. I guess we will just have to wait till they change their rules.
I was actually talking about sprout gig, one of their roles is that you should not have multiple account nor make use of VPN to perform activities in the platform. I don't see anything wrong with those rules

I have not always been a fan of how to get money quickly online. I believe that every type of money should be worked for and anybody who is promising to give you a huge money in one week or less is probably fraud.

Actually there are possible ways to which you can make good money online but it can only be effective when you have the knowledge and most importantly your ability to read and write.

This can be one of the best ways to make money online through the sharing of PDF files that are freely accessible on social media networks.
I once ventured into this sort of making money online opportunity but it did not pay me at the end, as up till date my materials are still on there platform without any form of reward.

I was actually talking about sprout gig, one of their roles is that you should not have multiple account nor make use of VPN to perform activities in the platform. I don't see anything wrong with those rules
There's actually nothing wrong with those rules just that those that put such rules are most websites that doesn't allow a particular region to participate on their platform. Well, their platform their rules.

You only have to identify platforms that allows you to work on them and venture into it. I don't see the reason why people should try to work on platforms that are restricted in their location. It does not really make sense in my opinion.

This platform you have shared with us is quite interesting and I will definitely conduct more research into it. However, I am concerned regarding its legitimacy because of the absence of payment proof in your submission

I once ventured into this sort of making money online opportunity but it did not pay me at the end, as up till date my materials are still on there platform without any form of reward.
I have also ventured into three of those kind of platforms this year alone and I was able to withdraw very little amount of my investment and they ran away with the rest. I am no longer much interested on those kind of platforms.

Making money from surveys is not that easy, even if you live in a top tier country. Many people do not qualify for the surveys in the first place and this is a big obstacle for them.

There's actually nothing wrong with those rules just that those that put such rules are most websites that doesn't allow a particular region to participate on their platform. Well, their platform their rules.
We have to ourselves in their shoes , if we are the owner of the platform, we wouldn't like a situation that people will want to trick the platform by using of vpn or other tools.

Actually there are several ways to which you can make some good money online and I believe the mentioned is also one but I think it can be more effective when you have some little knowledge such as your ability to read and write.

I’m currently starting an online business but it’s taking off slow. So, I’ve been trying to find ways to make a little extra money here and there.
And if you are here, you are looking for ways to make passive income online too.

This post is not a “get rich quick” scheme. It is a guide to successfully earning a little extra passive income.

This post will teach you how to quickly make extra money on the side, which you can use to buy something you have wanted, pay off some debt, or treat your better half to a nice restaurant.

Follow each step EXACTLY, and earn $200 or more within 24 hours or less. While this amount isn’t guaranteed, it is doable.

Complete the seven steps below; you can forget about this for a while and return later.

I’ve done it, so whycan’t you too?

What you need:
  • A computer or a mobile device (Android or iOS)
  • An internet connection
  • Paypal account

Step 1:

On your mobile device or computer, copy the link below:

Step 2:

You will be redirected to the page below. Enter your PayPal email address and sign up for a free account.

dMUfQj8Ngj-c0c_DUgwW6UvpcHPRp5c7n_w9XZQMjqrxtEIb0MVT-dxVY6_tIG8rSeYEFhgwjFLY_sLXv6R5-24NgaSJqSvlojnd0EQip4UYmcNhXYwP5Er2T7a89cyDzpEsDwFAX0jcqGJip3ad5Hg

Note: It is essential to enter your PayPal email address when you register on this site to be able to make a withdrawal of funds. If you do not already have a Paypal account before your registration, you can get one free.

Step 3:

After signing up, you will enter the users section of the page as pictured below:

iINxPE_WXGLxz-xeRc7tspqpRw4HZTTxvHlDZ7u79BGlV0IzzTAR_ca7zxpWJqtcFb3l814MWflw57Wpk6vVW93hJukhE7_stHy2v6wdaynAFFQJhA7zIuhkP7TdYigYNavzvIV0fGvueXfBjK4CitA

Step 4:

Copy the circled link to a Notepad on your computer.

Step 5:

Create a new PDF document on your computer or in a free PDF creator online. Replace https://featu.re/3NMSGR with the link you typed into Notepad into the “Enter Your Link” section and save the PDF document to your computer (it looks like this):

P_nr6JoYJEK0c2Czy_JTwRvaagQvHzFGRNQ3B6JSUY4YHXreXOEAwys0hMFL4sEU34WYAfG0ZYD6tAkh1pZ6u8KEQ-duN6zVHPlnBbO9i4aS21u7aWarMfamD2oadD_ENPvokZPApuZOzEZf19zh73YWb2lzPiYs0z320aOeMl0gWpJHjH6RDN4bNQ

Step 6:

Share the PDF everywhere! I’d recommend sharing it on internet marketing forums, for starters.
And you can always share this PDF on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

For even more points, share the PDF with your friends. Soon, they will share it with their friends too!

Step 7:

Now sit back, relax and watch as your points roll in.
Once you have over 120,000 points, cash out on Feature Points by clicking Rewards > Paypal.

And just like that, you have the most straightforward passive income ever!

Disclaimer: This story uses affiliate links. Any help to click on the links is appreciated. Thank you!
Ooops! I have never heard of these kind of tasks that actually pay a huge some of money like you've posted here. I'm just hoping that everything works perfectly well as you're saying.

Making money from surveys is not that easy, even if you live in a top tier country. Many people do not qualify for the surveys in the first place and this is a big obstacle for them.
I know, not everyone in a top-tier country will be able to qualify for every survey but at least in a day they can qualify for many. That is what gives them advantage because their country of residence is supported.

You only have to identify platforms that allows you to work on them and venture into it. I don't see the reason why people should try to work on platforms that are restricted in their location. It does not really make sense in my opinion.
You're right about that. I believe that no matter where one is located, there are still opportunities for the person to earn money online. The person would just need a kind of guide to locate these websites.

If you don't have the right mindset I don't think you can earn money on forex trading, the level of experience you are having really matters, it will very much help you.
Your mindset plays an important role if you are to make it big on forex trading as there are some many limitations that your mind could play you and make you lose money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds