Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Here’s a quick and easy way to make some money online

Having a good mindset is very important especially if you doing things like forex trading, if you have the mindset of getting rich quick you are going to lose a lot of money.
If you don't have the right mindset I don't think you can earn money on forex trading, the level of experience you are having really matters, it will very much help you.

Advertisement Placeholder
inflation has nothing to do with been profitable in forex trading, that person is a wack guru that claims to be what he/she isn't. you need to understand the market conditions before placing a trade.
I don't agree with your point of view. Inflation has something to do with forex trading because the simple meaning of forex trading is Foreign exchange trading which means if there is inflation there will be low volatility which decreases profit. You can make your research on this.

This is a nice way of making considerable amount of money as the case maybe, even though I think this process tends to be too much for someone like me that's always busy.

If you don't have the right mindset I don't think you can earn money on forex trading, the level of experience you are having really matters, it will very much help you.
Before you can trade the forex market you need to have a lot of experience on different things, that's the only way you can arrive at the person result you want in trading.

this is actually true. I know someone who is an expert in forex trading and he said yesterday that forex trading is not profitable at the moment. I think this is due to the inflation.

Well, I am also a trader, and I have also started to invest a really small sum of money in the market. I have my own strategy which I follow in order to avoid huge losses while trading.

There are so many ways to beat somebody can make money online but I usually like you trying to explore your skills that you have and converting them to ways of making money.
I also believe that ultimately learning skills and then looking for how you can make money with it is going to be the best long-term goal for anybody instead of all these short ones.

This is really a cool way to make some money online but then again, I think it's something that's only available to those residing in the top tier regions as it involves PayPal and surveys.

Well, I am also a trader, and I have also started to invest a really small sum of money in the market. I have my own strategy which I follow in order to avoid huge losses while trading.
I think you are actually taking the right step. Investing in the market should be very strategically if not you may end up making a lot of mistakes. Starting with little amount of money is the best way to go.

I think you are actually taking the right step. Investing in the market should be very strategically if not you may end up making a lot of mistakes. Starting with little amount of money is the best way to go.

Well, I am a trader, but I am currently trying to analyse the right kind of trading strategy that could help me to make good amount of money. I am reworking on my strategy as I have already created one.

Well, I am a trader, but I am currently trying to analyse the right kind of trading strategy that could help me to make good amount of money. I am reworking on my strategy as I have already created one.
it is always very important and necessary to evaluate your strategy from time to time to see if it is working or not. Sometimes a particular strategy does not work every time instead you need to change it from time to time.

This is really a cool way to make some money online but then again, I think it's something that's only available to those residing in the top tier regions as it involves PayPal and surveys.
I also thought as much but it's something you could carry out research to see if there's any possible way you could also use it to make money over here. That's exactly how I'm seeing it too

I'm not sure if there is a quick and simple way to make money online, but I can tell that working on post to pay forums is the easiest way to make money online because registration is free.

I also thought as much but it's something you could carry out research to see if there's any possible way you could also use it to make money over here. That's exactly how I'm seeing it too
there is always opportunities for people in every part of the world. The reason may be because you have not discovered or you have not acquired the necessary skills.

there is always opportunities for people in every part of the world. The reason may be because you have not discovered or you have not acquired the necessary skills.
Yes I agree with you on that, so many people have not discovered legitimate ways they could used to make money. Well it is just to such online. Forums is the best place to get information like this depending on your location.

Yes I agree with you on that, so many people have not discovered legitimate ways they could used to make money. Well it is just to such online. Forums is the best place to get information like this depending on your location.
Yeah, your location matters a lot when it comes to working online especially if you do not have a skill. People who are in top-tier countries can easily make more money in survey platforms than forums.

That's just the truth, if you truly want to succeed then you have to be very serious with what you are doing, if you are being lazy I don't really think you can get the good results you want.
I believe been serious and hardworking is the only thing or way that can guarantee your success in life. a lazy can never succeed because you don't have what it takes to make u successful.

Yeah, your location matters a lot when it comes to working online especially if you do not have a skill. People who are in top-tier countries can easily make more money in survey platforms than forums.
Is it is possible that they can make money easily with survey because most of the survey are targeting such location , but at the same time if they are able to make $5 at the end of the day that is quite useless because of the high standard of living over there.

I have always seen get paid two photos as one of the easiest ways that you can kick-start your making money online journey. One good thing about them is that you do not require any amount of money to start up.

There's someone that suggested I make use of vpn to work on the site but u seriously think that would be a waste of my time because so many websites like that would detect and ban anyone making use of that in their platform.

I believe been serious and hardworking is the only thing or way that can guarantee your success in life. a lazy can never succeed because you don't have what it takes to make u successful.
That's just the truth, if you have those two things you are going to enjoy your journey, a lot of people have failed because they don't have this two things, you need to have them before you can succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds