Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Helpful tips to help you run your business better.

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you're running a business, you probably get stressed a lot.

Coupled with the fact that you have to make a lot of decisions,

It's almost always like a thousand things are happening at once, and you have no control over them.

Here are a few tips that can help you manage this

1. Always plan your days ahead.

Now, when you make a lot of decisions, you brain gets tired.

It's called "Decision Fatigue."

That's why you're always frustrated, when you can't find what to wear.

You have to significantly reduce the amount of decisions you make everyday.
When you have a schedule, it gives you some control over what happens next.

So, you have less decisions to make.

I write down my plans by 11pm - just before I go to bed.

Have you ever been at that point where you're asking "So what next?"

Exactly.

2. Be self aware.

Whenever you feel lost/confused,

Ask yourself "why".

This would help you get to the root of those emotions, thereby giving you control.

A book that helped with this is: *"The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck"*

3. Practice Discipline.

Now, self-confidence is a big factor.

When you lack discipline, your mind knows you're doing something wrong. So, you naturally feel less of yourself.But, when you are disciplined (at least to some extent), you feel good. Your confidence levels go up, and this helps you to make even better decisions.

4. Try and exercise.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks for sharing those tips. I have to say that the first too has helped me a lot especially when I discovered that there are times I would have put those things in mind but by the end of the day they remain undone. Writing them down has helped a great deal.

Thanks for the tips you have shared above, I think the best tip that I can offer is for you to be a good business manager.A business manager is a person personally charged with handling the affairs of a particular business.the tips on how to be a successful business manager are:
• must be a good leader: leadership skills Is a good quality that must be exhibited by a good business manager. He or she must be able handle the employees . This will go a long way in helping them to put in their effort towards the growth of the business.
• has to be hardworking and deligent: a good business manager should be able to lead by example by inputting his work quota for the good of the business.

It's almost always like a thousand things are happening at once, and you have no control over them.

Exactly.

2. Be self aware.

Ask yourself "why".

This would help you get to the root of those emotions, thereby giving you control.

3. Practice Discipline.

When you lack discipline, your mind knows you're doing something wrong. So, you naturally feel less of yourself.But, when you are disciplined (at least to some extent), you feel good. Your confidence levels go up, and this helps you to make even better decisions.

4. Try and exercise.
I thank you very much for sharing great tips. It is beneficial for every good businessman because the things you have written in it are very helpful and good in what you have said. About dicipline Of course dicipline plays the most important role. If your discipline is good then you can make a good businessman and more customers.

This is a good tips from you. The most good tips I don't play with on your list is to plan for the day ahead. As a business owner I love to plan my work ahead each day just to get the desired results in my work and business. I think all prospective entrepreneurs should take this into consideration.

The best tips that can help you run your business, is by planing ahead and the confident in you and think how you can your business well, because it is very important to plan ahead before starting a business,

Thanks for sharing this tips over here. Yes, discipline is key to success. Without applying discipline ones business is likely to crash, as we begin to pay little attention to the goals and objectives of the business. As well as the rules and regulations. Discipline helps you set a goal and focus until you achieved it.

You wrote amazingly, for one to make it far in any business idea of his or her choice. Their is some certain level of decisions making needed to to excel in business. Factors to consider are as follows;

*Be positive minded business man, that allow negative thoughts to influence your ideas of starting and running a business successfully.

* Spend some time away from people that won't contribute meaningfully about your business plans. Let them not ruin your ambition.

* Always study about the strategy to follow and achieve business success.

* Find a favourable business plan that will yield profit over time.

* Know your business, don't start a business that you have no idea for. Start a business that you know too well about and passionate about it.

These tips can be very helpful. You really have nailed it on the head.

Every business owner need to digest this simple yet powerful tip to help you run a business.

Self discipline and self confidence are important tip that can help to mitigate and help you to run a successful business.

For business owner to run their business smoothly, they need to dedicate more of their time to the business. Also they need to make sure that worker are being paid on time. And lastly they should make sure that customers satisfaction is their priority.

Thanks for this tips, these are really necessary for all business beginners, this will actually help in planning the business well and achieving the goal and aim of setting up the business with ease

Exactly.

2. Be self aware.

Ask yourself "why".

3. Practice Discipline.

4. Try and exercise.
You have written a very comprehensive review about making the business more efficient, or successful. I want to add some concepts.
The backup planing should be made to survive the business in bad days or harsh conditions.
Always show consistency in your hard work and passion.

I love the various tips the thread starter just outlined and I will love to thank you very much for the helpful tips. I would also love to add another tip l have observed that most successful businesses practice and that is to always plan for any loses that may arise in future so as to control them whenever they occur.

These are very educative tips that helps a lot in making daily decisions on business.Having your day planned ahead of work makes your day less stressful and discipline helps you in decision making without racking your brain.

Having a business plan and meticulously following it will be influential in having a successful business outing in what ever endeavour. We can not exhaust those habits and things to be done. For one this is not a business school but experience weaved together.

Thank you for shared the tips, it's a great and helpful article. As for me I can not do without firstly plan my daily activities by daily time management to in which to know what to do after what, because it is what will guide me through my daily activities to carry out of it smoothly.

These are enlightening points you made. Thanks for them. I really appreciate the discipline part, disciplined is very important when it comes to running a business. Proper discipline equals better decision making which ultimately contribute to the growth of the business.

I would say knowing what activities to prioritize is very important. Also setting up a check system that you can use to measure progress is also a good factor to consider. Then don't compromise on quality of products as customers retention is very key.

Exactly.

2. Be self aware.

Ask yourself "why".

3. Practice Discipline.

4. Try and exercise.
These are the best ways to make your business successful and we should also take care of the fact that time is very important and time management is the best way to make money business better and focus on work is also good trick to make buisness successful.

Exactly.

2. Be self aware.

Ask yourself "why".

3. Practice Discipline.

4. Try and exercise.
Your are the points are very well and valid. The best thing for a successful business is its team work and management. If a company or an organization has not well managed team work, then that can't progress more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds