Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Helpful tips to help you run your business better.

Your business location is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. Whether you’re setting up a brick-and-mortar business or launching an online store, the choices you make could affect your taxes, legal requirements, and revenue

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're running a business, you probably get stressed a lot.

Coupled with the fact that you have to make a lot of decisions,

It's almost always like a thousand things are happening at once, and you have no control over them.

Here are a few tips that can help you manage this

1. Always plan your days ahead.

Now, when you make a lot of decisions, you brain gets tired.

It's called "Decision Fatigue."

That's why you're always frustrated, when you can't find what to wear.

You have to significantly reduce the amount of decisions you make everyday.
When you have a schedule, it gives you some control over what happens next.

So, you have less decisions to make.

I write down my plans by 11pm - just before I go to bed.

Have you ever been at that point where you're asking "So what next?"

Exactly.

2. Be self aware.

Whenever you feel lost/confused,

Ask yourself "why".

This would help you get to the root of those emotions, thereby giving you control.

A book that helped with this is: *"The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck"*

3. Practice Discipline.

Now, self-confidence is a big factor.

When you lack discipline, your mind knows you're doing something wrong. So, you naturally feel less of yourself.But, when you are disciplined (at least to some extent), you feel good. Your confidence levels go up, and this helps you to make even better decisions.

4. Try and exercise.
These are really good tips, especially planning ahead. If you plan ahead nothing will come as a surprise. For example you can visualize what might happen when you are making a plan, what can I do if it doesn't go as planned? What is my backup? That way you can tackle unexpected situations.

There are different tips to help you run you business better, have a good location for your business, sale quality products, make your customers your first priority, always be punctual in your business, have stipulated opening and closing hours for your business, have good relationship with your costomers and also with your workers,

Business requites careful planning and isn't easy to run, you should do the following if you want to be successful in business;
Always invest in advertisement(it is the soul of any business)
Find new ways to stay above your competitors.
Have a good relationship with your clients.

Nice tips given there, I especially love the 'practice discipline' aspect. You know, not everyone is born with that discipline and self control and they tend to go out of proportion, so practicing discipline is very important, also exercising is also nice, as the mind and the body needs to be up and running.

Starting and running business is not soo easy to manage ot requires more than energy or knowledge.you need to be more focus on things you need to more disciplined in that field.youmust have to show your qualities and capabilities in every aspect of business.

I love your choices of words In this write up. It was simple and easily understood. I’ll like to emphasize more on the leadership ability. As an enterpreneur you can’t do it all, you need the services of experts. In order to get the best of your employees you need to be a leader not a boss.

It's almost always like a thousand things are happening at once, and you have no control over them.

Exactly.

2. Be self aware.

Ask yourself "why".

This would help you get to the root of those emotions, thereby giving you control.

3. Practice Discipline.

When you lack discipline, your mind knows you're doing something wrong. So, you naturally feel less of yourself.But, when you are disciplined (at least to some extent), you feel good. Your confidence levels go up, and this helps you to make even better decisions.

4. Try and exercise.

Exactly.

2. Be self aware.

Ask yourself "why".

3. Practice Discipline.

4. Try and exercise.
Without plan you can not get success. Write your plan on few pages, it does not have to be a book. You must need to outlining specific objectives, financial strategies, sales and market plan. Writing it all down is crucial first step. Don not let your ego take control.

For you to have a successful business,you don't need many tips or have many worries all you need is to have passion in all you do and make you sure have a business plan.your personal skills will also have a great impact on your buisness.

I fully agree with your point #1 to plan ahead. Even if I have no more business and even before I engaged in business planning is my habit. When I have no plans for the day that means I can sleep all day which is boring so as much as possible I would have something to do based on my plans. With a business it is always the potential problem analysis that I do so I can think of the contingent action when the problem would not be avoided.

Theses are helpful tips for one who wants to be successful in business and most especially the first tip, planning your days ahead. It is actually a very good and nice thing it will also help in time management and the last tip, I think I will start working toward that. Because really exercise is good for the body.

Keep Financial Score. Some businesses have an accurate idea of the daily, weekly, and monthly numbers and financial trends taking place within the organization.Set Goals. Use High-Impact Marketing.Monitor Trends. Sharpen your Selling Skills. Motivate Staff.

Exactly.

2. Be self aware.

Ask yourself "why".

3. Practice Discipline.

4. Try and exercise.
Be self evaluative while doing the business. Track your daily progress. Balance customer experience management. Ensure to give a wow customer service management. Have effective objections handling for sales wins and be proactive.

If you want success in your running business then must consider these points in mind. You must have always plan in written and act upon it also. Don't marry your plan. Always keep your ego in check and listen to others. Keep track of everything and manage them by numbers.

Thanks for sharing and I really appreciate you for that but what if in a situation in which you have multiple companies and you plan yourself ahead very well but won't I still need to employ people to work for me ? Because even though I use hundred percenof the tips you have just shared if my company or organisation is really too much then obviously I must look for an employee to work with me because it's going to be very very stressful.

The only tips that will help you run your business better, is the capital that you invested. if you have a good advisers that can guide you and give you some business strategy that's ok too! but of what benefits is it when you have no money to put those ideas in to good use.

Discipline, one of those factors that kill investors, they fail to strictly follow the business plan as regards the use of budget and resources thereby spending beyond their limits. One has to be disciplined to enable a rise in business and better decision making.

To have a successful business. You need to first treat the business an entity on its own. Do not eat from the business capital. Minimise your credit sales. If you have worker(s) make them happy so that they will treat your business well.
Audit your account all the time for proper reconciliation

Very helpful points for those who are beginners in this field.we must need to put everything in mind and think about all these things that what will be the present and future with our business .Will this run or not.?will this give profit or not?there are so many things to think about and then we can start doing work upon.acting on these point will give profit and works well.
[automerge]1610114736[/automerge]
Very helpful points for those who are beginners in this field.we must need to put everything in mind and think about all these things that what will be the present and future with our business .Will this run or not.?will this give profit or not?there are so many things to think about and then we can start doing work upon.acting on these point will give profit and works well.

Have a written plan. Don't marry your plan. Keep your ego in check and listen to others. Keep track of everything, and manage by the numbers. Delegate to employees and avoid micromanaging them. Use the Internet. Reinvent your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds