Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello

Hey Ash! How nice to see you here. You’ve been a bit away, does this mean you’re doing another project? ☺️ Welcome to Admin Junkies! Enjoy your stay and if you need anything, don’t hesitate to let us know. 😊

Reactions: Ash
Hey Ash! How nice to see you here. You’ve been a bit away, does this mean you’re doing another project? ☺️ Welcome to Admin Junkies! Enjoy your stay and if you need anything, don’t hesitate to let us know. 😊
It has been a while. Got a project I'm working on for someone but no personal projects at the moment. Maybe one day :D

Hello @Ash ! Welcome to the AJ Family!! Hope you have an amazing time here engaging with the community! 😊

It has been a while. Got a project I'm working on for someone but no personal projects at the moment. Maybe one day :D
I've read that you were quite busy and didn't want to get into any project at that time. But do keep us updated! Good to see you, truly. :)

Hey Ash! How have you been doing? It's great to see you here! Welcome to Admin Junkies!! :)

Welcome to the AJ Family @Ash you did not use my referral link :( SHOCKING

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

Last edited:
Hey Ash! How have you been doing? It's great to see you here! Welcome to Admin Junkies!! :)
I'm good thanks and hope you are too :D!
Welcome to the AJ Family @Ash you did not use my referral link :( SHOCKING

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
Yeah, sorry :p.
Welcome to AJ! I feel like I know of you. You ran Discussionhub which closed down, is that right? :)
Sold it a while back and unfortunately, the new owner wasn't good at continuing it. I think they sold it after a little while and it just died down.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest